Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Repped Again!
    Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!
    German Engineering in Da Haus, Ja!

Probably drunk right now

LOL. Relax, Francis...

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo View Post
    I sign when I leave reps. It would be nice if everyone did.

I have never left a negative rep for anyone, but none of the negative ones I have received have been signed.
    Holy shite, really? You really care about rep? And you really care about rep?

Perhaps you need to gain some perspective?

Your response to my negative rep (with negative rep): WTF is up with you? I'll leave my first neg rep for you brother. 11 Bravo

er..... okay..... Cheers, brother.... As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt.
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

the half breed devil
    "As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt."

all i can do is slowly shake my head and laugh my ass off...

Ride More, Whine Less
    Here is a saying my mother said when I was going up, with a mild adaptation to fit here:

Sh** in one hand and put your reps in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

This helps put rep into perspective in real life. A rep power of X, Y green clicklets, and $50 cash is worth exactly $50.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I don't know why I want positive rep points. What are they even used for?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    Street cred. Enough said.

clown question, bro
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Street cred. Enough said.
    And they show everyone how big your e-nis is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

~Reformed Mechanic~
    I always sign my reps good or bad. I find it strange though the only time the favor is ever returned is the Neg Reps... Maybe I should just stop signing them...
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    And they show everyone how big your e-nis is.
    I need dual monitors for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    We all know that horse is just taking a nap.
    That's why we have to beat it; to be absolutely sure it is dead. Don't stop 'til you see guts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

local trails rider
    I don't give rep just so that I could get some back.

"it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    Hookers. MTBR sends you one for every green chicklet you have after five. Unfortunately, my first hooker was CHUM. Second hooker was some no-name fool from the Beginner's Corner, and I'm still waiting for my third hooker to thaw out.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

Huckin' trails
    I've got my first 2 already, but I think the other ones are still stuck at the borders. I didn't know CHUM was hooked on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC View Post
    Holy shite, really? You really care about rep? And you really care about rep?

Perhaps you need to gain some perspective?

Your response to my negative rep (with negative rep): WTF is up with you? I'll leave my first neg rep for you brother. 11 Bravo

er..... okay..... Cheers, brother.... As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt.
    I am not butt hurt about it. The rep thing truly doesn't mean anything. Maybe it came off poorly, but I really didn't understand your response.

You neg reped me and made a post for it because I stated that I wish people would sign them. I just didn't get it.

I just returned the favor. Maybe I should have skipped the WTF part, but that is just what I would have said if I was talking to you. Hope your not butt hurt either.

I wonder how long before this whole stupid rep system goes to the bin?
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things

Probably drunk right now

I'm offended!

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo View Post
    I am not butt hurt about it. The rep thing truly doesn't mean anything. Maybe it came off poorly, but I really didn't understand your response.

You neg reped me and made a post for it because I stated that I wish people would sign them. I just didn't get it.

I just returned the favor. Maybe I should have skipped the WTF part, but that is just what I would have said if I was talking to you. Hope your not butt hurt either.

I wonder how long before this whole stupid rep system goes to the bin?
    It's all good... I don't think most people give two turds about the rep system. Personally, I think it's a system that feeds passive agressive responses in people that are too cowardly to offer an opinion that has their name attached to it.

I think most of the BS around rep would system would stop if your name was listed by default as part of your response.

mtbr member
    I say we pull back the curtain and force everyone to use their real name along with city & state in every post.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

DIY all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    That's why we have to beat it; to be absolutely sure it is dead. Don't stop 'til you see guts.
    The only sign of a 100% success, would be blood, guts, and feathers

Magura

Huckin' trails
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I say we pull back the curtain and force everyone to use their real name along with city & state in every post.
    Already did...

What ?
    I really do live in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

Probably drunk right now

Great idea...

Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I've basically been doing that since I've been here. It has mostly to do with me not being especially clever..... or smart....

mtbr member
    I wish rep was automatically signed by MTBR whether it was positive or negative. Then cowardly peoples would not negative rep, and those who forget to sign their rep wouldn't have to worry about it. I think that would solve a lot of the rep system's issues.

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Already did...

What ?
    I really do live in Canada.
    Very funny. We all know Canada doesn't exist. So where are you really from, huh?
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

mtbr member
    I wish the negative rep that I've just recieved from this thread had signatures..I'd love to positive rep them back

banned
    Sep 2010
    Jeez, still beachin about rep, who cares? Do you guys/gals need constant validation of your self worth? Are you not bigger than that, more evolved, more secure in your existance? Does rep define you? Prove your a better rider? Human being? Oh noes, somebody left me neg rep and didn't sign it. Thats all you have to complain about? Go read about starving Africans or starving Americans and then come back here and dare to complain about something so insignifigant as rep. Get a clue!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch rides a SS View Post
    I wish rep was automatically signed by MTBR whether it was positive or negative. Then cowardly peoples would not negative rep, and those who forget to sign their rep wouldn't have to worry about it. I think that would solve a lot of the rep system's issues.
    Speaking of... I forgot to sign the rep I sent you!!

Tripp
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

mtbr member
    See MTBR, not to make an example out of Tripp here, but if you would just automatically sign each and every rep, then we wouldn't have such serious, life-threatening, African-like problems

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast