Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 157
  1. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stugotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    427
    Repped Again!
    Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!
    German Engineering in Da Haus, Ja!

  2. #52
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,645

    LOL. Relax, Francis...

    Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo View Post
    I sign when I leave reps. It would be nice if everyone did.

    I have never left a negative rep for anyone, but none of the negative ones I have received have been signed.
    Holy shite, really? You really care about rep? And you really care about rep?

    Perhaps you need to gain some perspective?

    Your response to my negative rep (with negative rep): WTF is up with you? I'll leave my first neg rep for you brother. 11 Bravo

    er..... okay..... Cheers, brother.... As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt.
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

  3. #53
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,974
    "As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt."

    all i can do is slowly shake my head and laugh my ass off...

  4. #54
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Here is a saying my mother said when I was going up, with a mild adaptation to fit here:

    Sh** in one hand and put your reps in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

    This helps put rep into perspective in real life. A rep power of X, Y green clicklets, and $50 cash is worth exactly $50.

  5. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    436
    I don't know why I want positive rep points. What are they even used for?

  6. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,460
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    I don't know why I want positive rep points. What are they even used for?
    Street cred. Enough said.
    konahonzo

  7. #57
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Street cred. Enough said.
    And they show everyone how big your e-nis is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  8. #58
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    I always sign my reps good or bad. I find it strange though the only time the favor is ever returned is the Neg Reps... Maybe I should just stop signing them...
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  9. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,460
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    And they show everyone how big your e-nis is.
    I need dual monitors for mine.
    konahonzo

  10. #60
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    We all know that horse is just taking a nap.
    That's why we have to beat it; to be absolutely sure it is dead. Don't stop 'til you see guts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  11. #61
    local trails rider
    Reputation: perttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,228
    I don't give rep just so that I could get some back.

    "it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

  12. #62
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    I don't know why I want positive rep points. What are they even used for?
    Hookers. MTBR sends you one for every green chicklet you have after five. Unfortunately, my first hooker was CHUM. Second hooker was some no-name fool from the Beginner's Corner, and I'm still waiting for my third hooker to thaw out.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  13. #63
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    I've got my first 2 already, but I think the other ones are still stuck at the borders. I didn't know CHUM was hooked on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  14. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 11 Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC View Post
    Holy shite, really? You really care about rep? And you really care about rep?

    Perhaps you need to gain some perspective?

    Your response to my negative rep (with negative rep): WTF is up with you? I'll leave my first neg rep for you brother. 11 Bravo

    er..... okay..... Cheers, brother.... As soon as mtbr allows me to do so, I'll leave you a mtric ass load of positive rep to heal your butt hurt.
    I am not butt hurt about it. The rep thing truly doesn't mean anything. Maybe it came off poorly, but I really didn't understand your response.

    You neg reped me and made a post for it because I stated that I wish people would sign them. I just didn't get it.

    I just returned the favor. Maybe I should have skipped the WTF part, but that is just what I would have said if I was talking to you. Hope your not butt hurt either.

    I wonder how long before this whole stupid rep system goes to the bin?
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things

  15. #65
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,645

    I'm offended!

    Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo View Post
    I am not butt hurt about it. The rep thing truly doesn't mean anything. Maybe it came off poorly, but I really didn't understand your response.

    You neg reped me and made a post for it because I stated that I wish people would sign them. I just didn't get it.

    I just returned the favor. Maybe I should have skipped the WTF part, but that is just what I would have said if I was talking to you. Hope your not butt hurt either.

    I wonder how long before this whole stupid rep system goes to the bin?
    It's all good... I don't think most people give two turds about the rep system. Personally, I think it's a system that feeds passive agressive responses in people that are too cowardly to offer an opinion that has their name attached to it.

    I think most of the BS around rep would system would stop if your name was listed by default as part of your response.
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

  16. #66
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    I say we pull back the curtain and force everyone to use their real name along with city & state in every post.

  17. #67
    DIY all the way
    Reputation: Mr.Magura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,111
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    That's why we have to beat it; to be absolutely sure it is dead. Don't stop 'til you see guts.
    The only sign of a 100% success, would be blood, guts, and feathers


    Magura

  18. #68
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I say we pull back the curtain and force everyone to use their real name along with city & state in every post.
    Already did...


    What ?
    I really do live in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  19. #69
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,645

    Great idea...

    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I say we pull back the curtain and force everyone to use their real name along with city & state in every post.
    I've basically been doing that since I've been here. It has mostly to do with me not being especially clever..... or smart....
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

  20. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,559
    I wish rep was automatically signed by MTBR whether it was positive or negative. Then cowardly peoples would not negative rep, and those who forget to sign their rep wouldn't have to worry about it. I think that would solve a lot of the rep system's issues.

  21. #71
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Already did...


    What ?
    I really do live in Canada.
    Very funny. We all know Canada doesn't exist. So where are you really from, huh?
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  22. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,559
    I wish the negative rep that I've just recieved from this thread had signatures..I'd love to positive rep them back

  23. #73
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Jeez, still beachin about rep, who cares? Do you guys/gals need constant validation of your self worth? Are you not bigger than that, more evolved, more secure in your existance? Does rep define you? Prove your a better rider? Human being? Oh noes, somebody left me neg rep and didn't sign it. Thats all you have to complain about? Go read about starving Africans or starving Americans and then come back here and dare to complain about something so insignifigant as rep. Get a clue!

  24. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tripp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch rides a SS View Post
    I wish rep was automatically signed by MTBR whether it was positive or negative. Then cowardly peoples would not negative rep, and those who forget to sign their rep wouldn't have to worry about it. I think that would solve a lot of the rep system's issues.
    Speaking of... I forgot to sign the rep I sent you!!

    Tripp
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

  25. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,559
    See MTBR, not to make an example out of Tripp here, but if you would just automatically sign each and every rep, then we wouldn't have such serious, life-threatening, African-like problems

  26. #76
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Very funny. We all know Canada doesn't exist. So where are you really from, huh?
    Alright then. I'm from Alaska. It's very warm today. 28 F.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  27. #77
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Jeez, still beachin about rep, who cares? Do you guys/gals need constant validation of your self worth? Are you not bigger than that, more evolved, more secure in your existance? Does rep define you? Prove your a better rider? Human being? Oh noes, somebody left me neg rep and didn't sign it. Thats all you have to complain about? Go read about starving Africans or starving Americans and then come back here and dare to complain about something so insignifigant as rep. Get a clue!
    I fondly remember the days when at least your avatar made your posts worth reading.

    ....but you're kinda right

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC View Post
    I've basically been doing that since I've been here. It has mostly to do with me not being especially clever..... or smart....
    Easy for you to say, your name's not Lester

  28. #78
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55 View Post
    I fondly remember the days when at least your avatar made your posts worth reading.

    ....but you're kinda right




    Well aparently some someone from Canadia was scared of them or doesn't like girls or something.

  29. #79
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Well aparently some someone from Canadia was scared of them or doesn't like girls or something.
    The hosers probably prefer a little plumber's crack cleavage squeezing a bottle of Labatt Blue with a happy trail mullet. Yuck

  30. #80
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55 View Post
    The hosers probably prefer a little plumber's crack cleavage squeezing a bottle of Labatt Blue with a happy trail mullet. Yuck



    It must be regional, I mean who doesn't like boobies? Makes me wonder what they do up there in Canuckistan.

  31. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,559
    This just popped up on my FB newsfeed...thought it fit this whole rep thing quite well



  32. #82
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    It must be regional, I mean who doesn't like boobies? Makes me wonder what they do up there in Canuckistan.
    Don't know? But the English word "titillating" exists for a reason Maybe it doesn't translate in French-Canadian?

  33. #83
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201

  34. #84
    DIY all the way
    Reputation: Mr.Magura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,111
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    It must be regional, I mean who doesn't like boobies? Makes me wonder what they do up there in Canuckistan.
    They stuff themselves with parfait.

    Everybody likes parfait


    Magura

  35. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tripp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

  36. #86
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Lol, blame the guys up north

    And for Floyd's avatar, I'm sorry if you had issue with it, but I'm not responsible for it. Perhaps the visitor message I posted you where I mentioned how childish and offensive some of your posts were and to please respect the others members opinions did make you believe I had something against you, but it was nothing personal. Since you deleted it, it's hard to accuse anyone me from harassing you, but I'm glad you start changing your behaviors lately with some of your posts. But I did mention I was finding your avatar's offending regarding the use of wimmenz as trophies.

    Now, please excuse me while I'm not giving a f**k about what you guys think of Canada. Oh, and that's a guy from Montreal too.

    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ulIOrQasR18?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  37. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tripp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp. View Post
    Awesome!! 2 negative reps for this, of course they were both anonymous!! Gotta love this game!!


    Tripp.
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

  38. #88
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    But I did mention I was finding your avatar's offending regarding the use of wimmenz as trophies.



    Your a presumptive idiot.

  39. #89
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post

    And for Floyd's avatar,


    Trophy, how the fuk do you know what I use the avatar for? You really are a piece of work for making any kind of assumption. Little wonder everyone hates Canadians.

  40. #90
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Your a presumptive idiot.
    And you're an old fart.

    Happy ?












    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  41. #91
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Trophy, how the fuk do you know what I use the avatar for? You really are a piece of work for making any kind of assumption. Little wonder everyone hates Canadians.
    Well can you explain why you had this avatar then ? And I could say the same for Americans. Doesn't make them any worst than other countries. Please don't start a flame war why nationalities, it's really not necessary and won't make any good. And I bet you don't even know what you're talking about when you say BS on Canadians and other countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  42. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    stir
    You really come across as a troll sometimes.

  43. #93
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,974
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TLEo7H9tqSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  44. #94
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,974
    trolls can smell the blood of a christian man...

  45. #95
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN View Post
    You really come across as a troll sometimes.
    Thanks. Now you can go back posting helpful information and bike related content. I though you got over the fact I'm posting daily here and that I have a bigger penis than you do.


    Here's a smiley to help you understand the irony :
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  46. #96
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Well can you explain why you had this avatar then ?




    What is "he doesn't date guy's" for $200.00 Alex?

  47. #97
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

  48. #98
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    What is "he doesn't date guy's" for $200.00 Alex?
    That's alright. So every body here who don't have boobs in their avatar are dating guys ? I guess that's how America works then
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  49. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tripp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    This post went into the shitter mighty quick
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

  50. #100
    ~Reformed Mechanic~
    Reputation: Ace5high's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    What is "he doesn't date guy's" for $200.00 Alex?
    One question.. Why are you two always posting on top of each other and know so much about the others love lives? Thats all im sayin
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •