Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51
  1. #26
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,767

    God hates fags....

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    This post is awesome! I had to stop peeing in the middle of the trail to type this. My gun and sword keep getting in the way. I had heard the Gub'ment was going to start paving this trail so I had to hurry out and ride it while I could. On the way out here though a runner knocked me over and so I had to kick his @$$. I liked your gay marriage rant but I'm Mormon so I'm voting for Romney, hopefully the gays will be banned.

    What did I miss? Oh, the OP is retarded. Neg rep for you!
    Although I don't understand why She's so opposed to smoking?
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

  2. #27
    FKA Malibu412
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    This post is awesome! I had to stop peeing in the middle of the trail to type this. My gun and sword keep getting in the way. I had heard the Gub'ment was going to start paving this trail so I had to hurry out and ride it while I could. On the way out here though a runner knocked me over and so I had to kick his @$$. I liked your gay marriage rant but I'm Mormon so I'm voting for Romney, hopefully the gays will be banned.

    What did I miss? Oh, the OP is retarded. Neg rep for you!
    Yeah but did you then whip the runner with your ear bud wires while listening to Pancreas Taster?
    Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

  3. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    472
    Working backward on you. Going to give positive rep especially for being HONEST!
    2007 Cdale Caffeine 29er Lefty.
    "Your not going to shove you're proper grammer down are throats!!"

  4. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jacklikesbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    290
    If you would be so kind as letting us know how many positive vs. negative reps came out of this.

    God bless you for the endeavor

  5. #30
    Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Reputation: thomllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,903
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklikesbeans View Post
    If you would be so kind as letting us know how many positive vs. negative reps came out of this.

    God bless you for the endeavor
    ya.. be kinda funny to see a screen shot/list of the Rep you got and all the comments that went along with it that isn't in the thread bet you got some funny stuff!!
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

  6. #31
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,311
    i gave you pozz rep!

  7. #32
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,123
    I gave you a neg rep...but to be honest, I rather enjoyed the post, even thought it was indirectly torwards me...
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  8. #33
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,019

    This thread is what happens when I am without my bike for 4 weeks.

    This is not going well. I honestly didn't expect the whole reverse psychology aspect to come into play like it has. An interesting social study if nothing else. Still.....

    WTH? My rep has actually GROWN by 30 points overnight. I'm just shy of another chicklet. And I totally agree with someone who said my 7K posts make me look more like a homer than my rep count, but I can't change that. Maybe I need a new screen name.

    This is unbelievable. Guy ASKS for neg rep and gets pos rep overall. What a country! And just for the record, I was serious...no funny reverse psychology intended.

    (this is only the latest page, not sure how to look at more)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need negative rep please....thanks-screenhunter_01-mar.-08-08.57.jpg  


  9. #34
    bust a move
    Reputation: 2ridealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    This is not going well. I honestly didn't expect the whole reverse psychology aspect to come into play like it has. An interesting social study if nothing else. Still.....

    WTH? My rep has actually GROWN by 30 points overnight. I'm just shy of another chicklet. And I totally agree with someone who said my 7K posts make me look more like a homer than my rep count, but I can't change that. Maybe I need a new screen name.

    This is unbelievable. Guy ASKS for neg rep and gets pos rep overall. What a country! And just for the record, I was serious...no funny reverse psychology intended.

    (this is only the latest page, not sure how to look at more)
    In the comments I used your'e and should have used your. I am pieved

  10. #35
    Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Reputation: thomllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,903
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    This is not going well. I honestly didn't expect the whole reverse psychology aspect to come into play like it has. An interesting social study if nothing else. Still.....

    WTH? My rep has actually GROWN by 30 points overnight. I'm just shy of another chicklet. And I totally agree with someone who said my 7K posts make me look more like a homer than my rep count, but I can't change that. Maybe I need a new screen name.

    This is unbelievable. Guy ASKS for neg rep and gets pos rep overall. What a country! And just for the record, I was serious...no funny reverse psychology intended.

    (this is only the latest page, not sure how to look at more)
    baahahaaaaa that is funny... hey.. where's my positive Rep for giving u negitive rep?
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

  11. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Crankout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    693
    I think you should throat punch a jogger and fill us in on the details!
    Get me the knuckles of Frisco..

  12. #37
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,311
    yeah, but i'm the only one to call you snuggles.

    i'll acid-ball ya when i get the privilage again.

  13. #38
    fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Reputation: CHUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,197
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    ...I'm just shy of another chicklet...
    just because you insulted rigid SS 29'er riders....

    bastid.

    i give you another chiclet de verde.

    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

  14. #39
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    I tried, I really did. It just doesn't seem sporting.

  15. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    767
    OK - WTF is rep?
    I keep asking - but the threads then disappear.
    I was gonna stop by and see you, but the Jehovas witnesses came by. When they left I started drinking. Voicemail from Paul

  16. #41
    FKA Malibu412
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,235
    Quote Originally Posted by debaucherous View Post
    OK - WTF is rep?
    I keep asking - but the threads then disappear.
    Serious? Forum Reputation and Rep Power. What is it?
    Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

  17. #42
    B.Ike
    Reputation: ElwoodT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    847
    how bout we work something out where I neg rep you with my power of one and you.....

    Never throat punched a jogger, but I secretly love the moment an I -pod jogger realises you've been behind them trying to pass. every time

  18. #43
    Zero Miles from Myself
    Reputation: mrm1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    738
    There is no need to get Snotty about it College boy.

  19. #44
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    This post is awesome! I had to stop peeing in the middle of the trail to type this. My gun and sword keep getting in the way. I had heard the Gub'ment was going to start paving this trail so I had to hurry out and ride it while I could. On the way out here though a runner knocked me over and so I had to kick his @$$. I liked your gay marriage rant but I'm Mormon so I'm voting for Romney, hopefully the gays will be banned.

    What did I miss? Oh, the OP is retarded. Neg rep for you!
    didn't you smoke seven bowls and ride right past ten "no bike" signs to get to the trail you peed on?

  20. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    767


    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    I was gonna stop by and see you, but the Jehovas witnesses came by. When they left I started drinking. Voicemail from Paul

  21. #46
    B.Ike
    Reputation: ElwoodT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    847
    edited/

  22. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14
    I gave you a bad rep...you're welcome

  23. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Crankout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC View Post
    God Hates fags...Although I don't understand why She's so opposed to smoking?
    As a member of the h*mo community, AZMTNS will send you one demerit.
    Get me the knuckles of Frisco..

  24. #49
    banned
    Reputation: Mojo Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,107

    time to flip it...

    Cheers to the AM riders in pancake flat FL. Rock on baby.

  25. #50
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankout View Post
    As a member of the h*mo community, AZMTNS will send you one demerit.


    Please refrain from including me in any of your fantasies. TIA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •