mtbr member
    Mar 2009

I need to complain about this van that pulled in front of me.. Causing me to crash-

-into the side of it tonight. She was fat trash. I was cutting though the taco bell parking lot (very well lit) on the corner. She just pulled right in front of me into a parking spot. I locked up the brakes, and skidded into the side of her. Turned my wheel completely off (impact must have been mostly on the fork) and the front wheel is now off center. She was fat American trash, and the almost funny thing is that Taco Bell parking lot is the place I always figured some fat miserable person who was mad that somebody was staying in shape would do something inappropriate that could potentially hurt me.. I ACTUALLY thought that. Well, I wasn't badly hurt, but my brand new $1500 26er which I was flying on like no other bike I have for commuting is now imperfect and will be slower forever. I will take it to the shop to confirm that I need a new major part for my new bike on the front end

I swear she must have seen me and done it on purpose. I can say that fat trashy women are some of my least favorite human beings on the planet.
    Last edited by STACK; 10-08-2013 at 06:50 AM.

MTC rep for LPCPCAC
    Bummer. Sorry to hear about the bike but glad you are OK.

Did you really run into the side of her van when she was pulling into the space? I didn't look which state you are in but you might have been at fault if you were cutting though the lot like you said. Did she take your info? Hope not.
    Apathy will get you exactly what you deserve

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bankerboy View Post
    Bummer. Sorry to hear about the bike but glad you are OK.

Did you really run into the side of her van when she was pulling into the space? I didn't look which state you are in but you might have been at fault if you were cutting though the lot like you said. Did she take your info? Hope not.
    She pulled right in front of me, and I'm pretty plugged into the legal system around here and am not worried about it. She also didn't have her headlights on for some reason. I didn't get her info, or give her mine, I only pray that there is some damage to her vehicle for her bad driving. She could have waited the one second for me to pass without cutting me off. I could not see getting cited for riding through a parking lot.

regardless of how frustrated you are about this incident, you could have avoided the slurs you used to describe the driver.

you also should have taken her information, or at least a plate number. but I'm guessing you didn't because you bear some amount of fault here, also. sounds like you're describing that you were hauling ass through the parking lot at the time of the incident? it's no wonder she pulled in front of you. people are expected to be moving fairly slowly in parking lots. I'm guessing you're fully aware of that, which is why you didn't get information about the driver.

mtbr member

Self-fulfilling prophecy?

Sorry about the crash and your bike and all... but if you cut through Taco Bell parking lots at night often enough I'd say your bound to run into a fat chick. Moths to a flame, ya know.

White, trash, fat, out of shape. What makes these relevant "facts"? Whose fault would it have been she was a cute fit chick in a Subie with a carbon FS rig on the roof rack. She didn't have her lights on, you say? Did you have a light?

Not enough info in your post to assign blame, but your word choice and assumptions suggest you might own part of it. I understand the need to vent (complain) after a high stress incident. So, in a way, I'm glad we could be here for you.

Glad you're OK. You should be, too. You are OK, right? Anyone check your pupils?
    The older I get the better I was...

Front Range, Colorado
    Hey dude accidents happen, I'm sure she didn't cut you off intentionally knowing you would crash. And WTF does here appearance have to do with the incident. You have some growing up to do bud. Regardless of who's fault it was your stereotyping someone for their appearance and the fact she was in a fast food parking lot. Like you've never ate there. People like you give me a headache just reading this crap.

Try delete and re post and you might get some better responses.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

EDR

Re: I need to complain about this van that pulled in front of me..

You know what I hate? When people on bikes don't bother to follow the rules of the road or use common sense in private parking lots, and then get on the internet and ***** about how they got hit by some fat chick in a van.

Grow up or stop trolling. Pick one.

mtbr member
    Your bike, bummer. Your stupid a$$ attitude, real bummer
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    regardless of how frustrated you are about this incident

ENDO!!!
    How were you not able to see this van in this "well lit" parking lot? Why were you going so fast in a parking lot that you couldn't stop in time? Sounds like some poor decisions on your part and your decision to degrade the driver in this post enforces that.
    Just circles turning circles....

AZ
    banned
    Thread fail./

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I firmly believe she was the type to do something like this on purpose. If there is a motor cycle driving 10mph through a parking lot you don't just pull right in front of it causing an accident. I was on the right, she was on the left, she crossed right in front of me. I did nothing wrong. So thanks for the PC lesson ladies, I look forward to some overweight disability check Dana nailing you on your bikes because it's the power trip they have been looking for, and who else better to screw over than somebody trying to be healthy and stay in shape.

If I thought it was a complete accident, I would not have called her names. Only a trashy person does what she did. As for her weight? Yeah, I've noticed people like that seem to be more likely to not respect bikers/people trying to stay in shape in general. Her actions made her trashy, not her appearance. Is it wrong to travel through a parking lot on a bike/motorcycle? She turned right in front of me after HAVING to see me. Trash. And yes, she was fat as well. And yes, I dislike people like that smoking a cig and waiting for somebody to bring out their 4th meal at 48 angry self-inflicted diabetic years old. I'm not going to tone it down for you band-wagon internet white knights, sorry.

I build my own.
    Is it wrong to travel through a parking lot on a bike/motorcycle?
    Yes.

In this case it's private property for customer use only. You had no right to be there at all if you were just passing through.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

MTC rep for LPCPCAC
    I am flat out calling bull crap on this...

Now you have gone back and edited your original post after everyone called you on it. Originally you said you hit the side of her van while hauling a$$ as she was pulling into a space and she was driving without lights.

Lets break this down....

Driving without lights = dark - you had your lights on, right? - NO You were equally in the wrong here

Hauling ass in a parking lot = following the rules of the road for you? - NO In fact based on your original comment, it appeared that you were riding in unoccupied parking spaces, hence you hit the side of her van when she parked.

She is Fat White Trash = insecurity about yourself? - PROBABLY - Name calling is so big of you

You want sympathy, don't come here being a dick and acting like a two year old. I could venture to guess your age but that would cause me to go off on a rant about people of your age and EVERYONE knows that people of your age are (insert stupid, mindless, idiotic attempts at insults here)
    Apathy will get you exactly what you deserve

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I've noticed that people who don't respect themselves tend not to respect others. I've also observed some indicators one does not respect oneself: obese, dirty, poorly dressed, loud, impolite, crummy vehicle. (I'm not saying these equate with lack of self-respect, or that a trim, fit, we'll-dressed person has self-respec, just that these are traits I commonly see.)

mtbr member
    Your lucky the fat white trash chick didn't get out of her van and beat you to death with your own bike. I love little waifs that use slurs cause when I get my fat out of shape ass off my bike they usually change their tune are at least can still whistle one when it's over.
    Sorry about the damage to your bike but if you were hauling ass through the parking lot it sounds like you were the reckless one.
    Chances are .. You're full of !$@&?

duh
    Quote Originally Posted by STACK View Post
    I firmly believe she was the type to do something like this on purpose. If there is a motor cycle driving 10mph through a parking lot you don't just pull right in front of it causing an accident. I was on the right, she was on the left, she crossed right in front of me. I did nothing wrong. So thanks for the PC lesson ladies, I look forward to some overweight disability check Dana nailing you on your bikes because it's the power trip they have been looking for, and who else better to screw over than somebody trying to be healthy and stay in shape.

If I thought it was a complete accident, I would not have called her names. Only a trashy person does what she did. As for her weight? Yeah, I've noticed people like that seem to be more likely to not respect bikers/people trying to stay in shape in general. Her actions made her trashy, not her appearance. Is it wrong to travel through a parking lot on a bike/motorcycle? She turned right in front of me after HAVING to see me. Trash. And yes, she was fat as well. And yes, I dislike people like that smoking a cig and waiting for somebody to bring out their 4th meal at 48 angry self-inflicted diabetic years old. I'm not going to tone it down for you band-wagon internet white knights, sorry.

Actually in most cities it is wrong to use parking lots as a short cut. And you were in the wrong since you were not a customer at the time and had no reason to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    the big aussie rep bomb is comin your way

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Actually in most cities it is wrong to use parking lots as a short cut. And you were in the wrong since you were not a customer at the time and had no reason to be there.
    OK. I personally would not cause somebody to have a potentially serious accident because I could get away with it by a technicality. I do the right thing because it's the right thing. If there's a 10 year old kid jay-walking you don't speed up to hit him, usually. I would treat the biker like a PERSON, like a person in a vehicle, and just assume it's wrong to cause him harm.

Pro Crastinator
    this story sucks...

mtbr member
    If she was trying to commit vehicular homicide then you have every right to be raging pissed, and you should have filed charges. It's doubtful that you know for sure what the true story is though, and she may not have seen at all because wasn't expecting someone to be flying through the lot on a bicycle. Ever hear of the invisible gorilla? If you cut through parking lots on bicycles you had better be familiar with that phenomenon.