Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ForrestJones View Post
    Don't feel bad bro, I got neg repped for my avatar, lol. Not anonymously, though.
    negative reps for Shemp? that is unAmerican.

  2. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,738
    The rep system is unAmerican!

  3. #28
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,199
    Did someone call for IBTB?????


  4. #29
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,298
    Why do you even care about rep? Does it define your existance or who you are? Is it the be all to end all? Sheep I tell ya, sheep. Forget about rep, it doesn't mean a damned thing. Post what your going to post with pimping yourselves for the sake of some positive rep.

  5. #30
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Did someone call for IBTB?????

    Oh ****, saved for future use in any thread destined for "greatness".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  6. #31
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Oh ****, saved for future use in any thread destined for "greatness".
    Use at will

  7. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    Maxed out my pos rep points in this thread, homies.

  8. #33
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,513
    Would throw some Pos rep around, but apparently most of you
    have received some from me lately. Will give it a shot when I get
    home from work.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  9. #34
    Beer Me!
    Reputation: Guerdonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Why do you even care about rep? Does it define your existance or who you are? Is it the be all to end all? Sheep I tell ya, sheep. Forget about rep, it doesn't mean a damned thing. Post what your going to post with pimping yourselves for the sake of some positive rep.
    Hey Floyd buddy. I still don't get why you are even in these threads. You know they are filled with goofball rep-whores, who you obviously dislike, and yet you still show up and post the occasional comment? Isn't your wisdom and time spent better on some other thread topic? I usually am in these threads because i find them a laugh.

    Why? i ask you why?

  10. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,535


    Name:  IMG_0254.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  125.8 KB

  11. #36
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    Hey Floyd buddy. I still don't get why you are even in these threads. You know they are filled with goofball rep-whores, who you obviously dislike, and yet you still show up and post the occasional comment? Isn't your wisdom and time spent better on some other thread topic? I usually am in these threads because i find them a laugh.

    Why? i ask you why?




    Does it bother you that I point out how patheticly insecure you all must be if it takes "rep" to validate your existance? Rep is laughable, and you that chase it must not get enough hugs from your parole officers. Get a life.

  12. #37
    Beer Me!
    Reputation: Guerdonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Does it bother you that I point out how patheticly insecure you all must be if it takes "rep" to validate your existance? Rep is laughable, and you that chase it must not get enough hugs from your parole officers. Get a life.
    This will be my last reply to your comment in this thread, as i don't want to derail the fun schenanigans, and i don't want to get trolled.

    No it doesn't bother me, but these threads obviously bother you, i am just trying to save you the frustration by recomending you avoid them . They are going to the trash bin anyways right? Maybe i didn't get hugged enough in the mental institution, maybe my crack dealer b!tch slapped me one to many times, Maybe my parol officer pistol whipped me in just the right spot to knock a screw loose, but why do you care? You always show up in these threads as a hater. Its the internet, if you take it seriosly your always going to be unhappy.

  13. #38
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,298
    You a entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine. Rep and those who chase it is pathetic and is ruining the usefulness of this site.

  14. #39
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  15. #40
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,513
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    You a entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine. Rep and those who chase it is pathetic and is ruining the usefulness of this site.
    With the amount of Threads on here, how is this one ruining
    the usefulness of this site? I don't come on here to read every
    little tidbit so that I can be "the best" rider because of the information,
    as after 20 + years I had better know what I am doing. Sorry you don't
    seem to be able to laugh at life, and enjoy the little things it has to offer.
    For the rest of us, we will wear a smile proudly.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  16. Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •