mtbr member

Have you seen: Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

Why have I posted in here? Excuse me but I need to hear your thoughts and ideas if you have seen this movie, therefore I thought since this is one the most popular sub forums, I will get more viewers. Mods, please move as you find neccessary.

It's been almost 10 years since September 11, 2001 and the haunting images of the twin towers crashing down, planes going down are still pretty fresh in our minds and hurts just as bad as it was yesterday.

All the innocent people who lost their lifes will be remembered and never forgotten in my book and I'm sure it is the same with you all.

Over the weekend, I watched this movie on netfilx and based on all the facts shown in a series of films, people that were interviewed, I am begining to have some thoughts that maybe these attacks were planned and conducted by elements in the US.

Correct me if wrong, but it hurts like hell to think that this could have been orchestrated by our own government against our own people.

I would appriciate your discussion on the subject and welcome all to express their opinions.
    THOSE WHO KNOW, RIDE TURNER

mtbr member
    Wrong forum dude.

And, don't follow that truther s4!tt

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 6packguywith5spot View Post

All the innocent people who lost their lifes will be remembered and never forgotten in my book and I'm sure it is the same with you all.
    You really remember all the fallen? That's just a popular saying that the average person says to fit in and console the grieving, in reality, the dead are easy forgotten by everyone with no ties to those that dies. QUIT SAYING IT!3

EDIT: In before the recycle bin.

mtbr member
    I saw that movie. Really interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure the government has had moments in history where people have been killed or left to die in an attempt to gain military support, (I've heard that FDR caught wind of the Pearl Harbor attack and let it go in order to shock the nation into the industrial Goliath it became.)

My personal opinion on the matter of 9/11? Feel sorry for those killed and those affected by the attacks. We won't know the truth for time, that is if the story we've been told is true. Chances are, when some huge conspiracy theory is proven correct, the culprits will be dead.

I think there are a lot spookier things that go on right in front of our eyes.. we just don't recognize it because there's little news coverage...
    Life loses its meaning when we get stuck up in our comfort zone.
    -M.K. Soni

Gravity 29Point2