View Poll Results: How do you feel about Gay marriage/relationships?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm involved in a Gay marriage/relationship, or plan to be

0 0%
  • Heterosexual and think Gay marriage should be legal

46 68.66%
  • Heterosexual and think Gay marriage should be outlawed

21 31.34%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    20 - 30 years ago, there was not much demand for gay marriage rights. But as society has adjusted, it has become more of an issue.
    So how about in another 20 - 30 years? With the constant errosion of what used to be societal norms, maybe polygamy, beastiality and yes, even pedaphilia will become 'normal'.
    And before I get hammered for this, remember, homosexuality used to be overwhelmingly considered immoral, sinful and shameful. Similar to how the other behaviors I listed are veiwed now.

Again, just asking a few questions, looking for thoughts and discussion.

If I change your question just a little bit does it make more sense?

20 - 30 years ago, there was not much demand for inter-racial marriage rights. But as society has adjusted, it has become more of an issue.
    So how about in another 20 - 30 years? With the constant errosion of what used to be societal norms, maybe polygamy, beastiality and yes, even pedaphilia will become 'normal'.
    And before I get hammered for this, remember, blacks marrying whites used to be overwhelmingly considered immoral, sinful and shameful. Similar to how the other behaviors I listed are veiwed now.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Right now I'm chillin' on my couch, readin' this thread, drinking my coffee. Somewhere, there's probably a dude balls deep in a submissive bottom twink right now.

Affect on me = 0.

Conversely, somewhere there's a cholo balls deep in a freshman year ruka with sharpie pen eyebrows, who will thus sh|t out a kid in nine months.

Two men, who probably are both gainfully employed and like to decorate their home and neighborhood, two Mini Coopers parked outside vs. teen mother Lupe and her WIC benefits at Walmart/high school dropout. Hmmmmm...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3