Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    scared to post
    every time i ride...and bear spray too!!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Come ride through mexican drug traffic filled deserts here in AZ... its a bit diff down here.

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by SHNIPE
    Come ride through mexican drug traffic filled deserts here in AZ... its a bit diff down here.
    dood, ya gotta post a VID
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    The answer should be quite clear...Exercise your rights as an American. S&W always on my hip.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Mmm, 3 1/2 month old thread revival.

This seems to be a fun topic around here. While not popular with all demographics, guns are here to stay, and they are legal(and constitutionally protected). Things being what they are, concealed carry permits/licenses are common, and available in nearly every state(although not easy to get in some places). Some numbers I recently came across indicated over 100k permits in my home state of Oregon, and over 800k in Florida. I'm not sure why some people get so riled up over this, and not over the guns carried openly by police - and both groups get similar(or sometimes identical) background checks.

One thing that always annoyed me, is that I never figured out a way to carry when I was on a motorcycle. With all the armored gear I was wearing, there was nowhere left for a gun! Usually ended up in the tank bag.

Bicycles are a LITTLE easier... But of course a smaller pistol helps, and requires careful selection and placement of the holster. I still need to figure out what works best for me now that I'm getting back into biking, but I think my Sig P238 in a Crossbreed Microtuck will work well.

So feel free to strap on that extra couple of pounds if it makes you feel safer, and if you think guns are icky take some pepper spray and ignore the gun lovers. 99.9% of the time when you pass someone carrying a gun, you're not going to have the slightest clue that they are armed. Just be happy that they are good guys, and hope that one of them is nearby to help if you have trouble with the criminal side of humanity.

mtbr member

Hate when this happens

Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Yup!
    you should have had your glock to take him down before he attacked the bike.
    women and bikes are my heaven

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Two guns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3