iloveunderagemileycyrus.com
    he already has that one registered
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

banned
    Mar 2012
    You have obviously mistaken me for somebody else.

I guess you have decided to abandon f88me. Why else would you openly appear on MTBR.com(which your site disparages at every opportunity) and make a complete fool of yourself as owner of f88me?

Gregg and Francis must be having a good laugh. I know I am.

A link to oblivion:

www.f88me.com

outdoor miner
    Quote Originally Posted by nebelwerfer42 View Post
    You have obviously mistaken me for somebody else.

I guess you have decided to abandon f88me. Why else would you openly appear on MTBR.com(which your site disparages at every opportunity) and make a complete fool of yourself as owner of f88me?

Gregg and Francis must be having a good laugh. I know I am.

A link to oblivion:

www.f88me.com
    You are bitter.

Why so?
    [SIZE=-1]Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald[/SIZE]

Suckin wind like a boss
    man oh man this is one of the most epic threads ever.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    man oh man this is one of the most epic threads ever.

Yeah. The suck that this crap brings to the forum is on an epic level.

transitional form
    It's a leaky ship that was not too stable to begin with, but hey, it's ours. Many of the members are in touch during this down period (which is how word spread about this thread), and strangely, everyone seems to be coping without much drama or bitterness about it - except for those who had flounced or were banned. Given that the "ownership" is a volunteer position, I think most of us are just glad we're not the ones that have to deal with Network Solutions.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Who is responsible for not paying the domain registration fees and how much will it cost to regain control of the domain name? Please don't repeat the obvious lie that NETSOL went "rogue". Millions of websites are hosted by Network Solutions. They don't just go "rogue" and sell registered and maintained domains to third party resellers. The inept management of f88me failed in it's most fundamental responsibility, that of retaining control of the domain name. Instead of admitting the error, they blame Network Solutions. To top it off, the "members" are expected to pay for the mistake, and not the administrator who is responsible. Even worse, there is no mention of what the expected cost will be to regain the domain name. It will not be $9.99, you can bet on that. The site is already on backorder status and will go to public auction to the highest bidder. I won't be surprised if somebody outbids the treehouse gang just to teach them a lesson.

Just answer the questions Astroglide18.
    Who made the mistake, how much will it cost to reinstate the site, and why should the members be expected to pay for the errors of management?
    Last edited by nebelwerfer42; 05-27-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Who is responsible for not paying the domain registration fees and how much will it cost to regain control of the domain name? Please don't repeat the obvious lie that NETSOL went "rogue". Millions of websites are hosted by Network Solutions. They don't just go "rogue" and sell registered and maintained domains to third party resellers. The inept management of f88me failed in it's most fundamental responsibility, that of retaining control of the domain name. Instead of admitting the error, they blame Network Solutions. To top it off, the "members" are expected to pay for the mistake, and not the administrator who is responsible. Even worse, there is no mention of what the expected cost will be to regain the domain name. It will not be $9.99, you can bet on that. The site is already on backorder status and will go to public auction to the highest bidder. I won't be surprised if somebody outbids the treehouse gang just to teach them a lesson.

Just answer the questions Astroglide18.
    Who made the mistake, how much will it cost to reinstate the site, and why should the members be expected to pay for the errors of management?
    you sound like an incredibly butthurt troll, and based on what ive seen in just this thread i would guess your removal was eminently justified.

however, should you feel the need to complain EVEN MORE than you already have...

im sure there MUST be someone out there who truly gives a fcuk what you say.

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    O...M...G...

this whole thread....

dammit
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

Suckin wind like a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    O...M...G...

this whole thread....

dammit
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CHUM again.

mtbr member
    Oh CHUM, feel sorry for you at times like this but please, do what you must.
    Round and round we go

BTDT
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpitch View Post
    Dude, seriously, you were banned. Permanantly. You have called begging to be let back in. You stalk people in meat space. You are a self admitted pedophile. You are the only one going full on emotional about this deal. You even made that dorky guy your avatar.

Get help.
    This x10. But you have to give it to him. He carries his torch very high and very proud to do so. He is very dedicated to his cause. Determination like that is very rare. If only he would turn those characteristics toward a worthy cause the change he could make would be phenominal.
    F88me.com come join the party

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Oh CHUM, feel sorry for you at times like this but please, do what you must.

And remember to tip your waitress.

occasionally good
    Please, oh please, CHUM, ban Enduroman (hiding behind nebelwerfer42 currently).

We would laugh so hard.

++++++++++++++

FWIW, this one's on NetSol, which is one of the reasons we moved away from them as our hosting company. Unending screwups and garbage customer service.

And, for your information Enduro, the domain name registration was paid in March, to NetSol, when it was due. When we moved our hosting away from NetSol they (mistakenly or not) sold our domain name to a reseller, even though the domain name registration was done through NetSol and we had paid our bill in plenty of time. It's a holiday weekend so apparently there isn't anybody around who can resolve this until business hours.

Like I said, terrible customer service. Good riddance to bad garbage, we'll be glad to see the end of them forever.

++++++++++++++

Those who enjoy our little train wreck are welcome to join in. Or just lurk, whatever floats your boat. If it isn't your gig, no biggie, emptybeer is here just for you.
    Don't ask me a question unless you really want to hear what I think.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpitch View Post
    Dude, seriously, you were banned. Permanantly. You have called begging to be let back in. You stalk people in meat space. You are a self admitted pedophile. You are the only one going full on emotional about this deal. You even made that dorky guy your avatar.

Get help.
    Once again, you have the wrong person.

Watching f88me flounder is a pleasure. It is even more entertaining to discuss it on MTBR. It must be torture for you people to use MTBR as a platform for discussion, when all you ever do on f88me.com is disparage this very site. Despite it's imperfections, MTBR is still functioning. Meanwhile, f88me is in the hands of a third party reseller, to be sold to the highest bidder at auction. Instead of criticizing the management of f88me for it's complete incompetence, you attack those raise the questions that the rest of you avoid.

Any site administrator that is even remotely concerned about professional responsibility would at least answer the questions asked. Instead the issues are avoided and the one asking questions is insulted and slandered. That is how f88me operates folks. The site that prides itself on open discussion and freedom from insider control is on display right here on MTBR in all it's hypocritical glory.

Donate now so that Astroglide18 can lose control of the site you support with no explanation whatsoever!

Donate now so that you can be lied to about some "rogue" hosting service when you ask what caused the current problem.

Donate to f88me now so that MTBR can host you when f88me goes down PERMANENTLY!

Oh the irony...

banned
    An appropos opportunity for sock puppet annihilation.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingirl1961 View Post
    Please, oh please, CHUM, ban Enduroman (hiding behind nebelwerfer42 currently).

We would laugh so hard.

++++++++++++++

FWIW, this one's on NetSol, which is one of the reasons we moved away from them as our hosting company. Unending screwups and garbage customer service.

And, for your information Enduro, the domain name registration was paid in March, to NetSol, when it was due. When we moved our hosting away from NetSol they (mistakenly or not) sold our domain name to a reseller, even though the domain name registration was done through NetSol and we had paid our bill in plenty of time. It's a holiday weekend so apparently there isn't anybody around who can resolve this until business hours.

Like I said, terrible customer service. Good riddance to bad garbage, we'll be glad to see the end of them forever.

++++++++++++++

Those who enjoy our little train wreck are welcome to join in. Or just lurk, whatever floats your boat. If it isn't your gig, no biggie, emptybeer is here just for you.
    At least you have the decency to offer an explanation. Whether it is true or not is another matter. I suspect it is not true. What is probably true is that the fees were not paid on time, so the domain name was revoked. Now f88me has to buy it back and relocate to another host. This explanation makes more sense, given the inability and unwillingness to answer questions by Astroglide18.

mtbr member
    Once again, you have the wrong person.

Watching f88me flounder is a pleasure. It is even more entertaining to discuss it on MTBR. It must be torture for you people to use MTBR as a platform for discussion, when all you ever do on f88me.com is disparage this very site. Despite it's imperfections, MTBR is still functioning. Meanwhile, f88me is in the hands of a third party reseller, to be sold to the highest bidder at auction. Instead of criticizing the management of f88me for it's complete incompetence, you attack those raise the questions that the rest of you avoid.

Any site administrator that is even remotely concerned about professional responsibility would at least answer the questions asked. Instead the issues are avoided and the one asking questions is insulted and slandered. That is how f88me operates folks. The site that prides itself on open discussion and freedom from insider control is on display right here on MTBR in all it's hypocritical glory.

Donate now so that Astroglide18 can lose control of the site you support with no explanation whatsoever!

Donate now so that you can be lied to about some "rogue" hosting service when you ask what caused the current problem.

Donate to f88me now so that MTBR can host you when f88me goes down PERMANENTLY!

Oh the irony...
    Actually, I answer to our members. To bad you aren't one. I mean you have to admit, getting banned from f88me is pretty dumb. Obsessing about it for almost 2 years? Uh, I don't even have a word in my vocabulary to describe that. Ill go with sexual frustration. So ill guess this will end up with creepy sounding voice mails. Seriously, find a girlfriend or something.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Great answers.

"It's all the fault of NETSOL".

"NETSOL is crappy(but we are perfect)".

"Netsol went rogue on us".

Why should anyone believe anything you say? You are fundamentally dishonest. Back on f88me all you do is disparage MTBR, yet here you are on "emptybeer" as you call it, defending your non existent site from it's detractors with insults and lies.

There is a reason why "emptybeer" is hosting this discussion and f88me is not. MTBR is managed properly and f88me is not. There are many threads on f88me, started by the management, asking "how can we increase membership" and "why are we constantly losing members". I think the answer should be obvious to anyone reading this thread. F88me management is dishonest and incompetent.

Good luck on your next membership drive/spam attack.

banned
    The level of butthurt that you bring to this thread has rarely been matched. What an asset.
    Last edited by roadie scum; 05-27-2012 at 10:51 AM.

aw fiddlestix
    To answer your questions:
    1. Your mom, by not aborting you.
    2. Don't know, but I say we let you in if you "prove your dedication" by paying it, and then banning you the second you do. That'd be funny.
    3. because they were smart enough to ban you.
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

BTDT
    Great answers.

"It's all the fault of NETSOL".

"NETSOL is crappy(but we are perfect)".

"Netsol went rogue on us".

Why should anyone believe anything you say? You are fundamentally dishonest. Back on f88me all you do is disparage MTBR, yet here you are on "emptybeer" as you call it, defending your non existent site from it's detractors with insults and lies.

There is a reason why "emptybeer" is hosting this discussion and f88me is not. MTBR is managed properly and f88me is not. There are many threads on f88me, started by the management, asking "how can we increase membership" and "why are we constantly losing members". I think the answer should be obvious to anyone reading this thread. F88me management is dishonest and incompetent.

Good luck on your next membership drive/spam attack.
    Heres a question for you.
    Why are you not enduroman on here?
    F88me.com come join the party

banned
    Mar 2012
    Enjoying the 'emptybeer', fanboys?

F88me fanboys invade MTBR. Now that is entertaining. Once f88me is up and running again(if ever), we can review the previous posts by these same fanboys disparaging MTBR. Yet for now, here they are on MTBR, because f88me is so badly manged that they have no other option.

If that's not a perfect reason not to join f88me, I don't know what is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast