Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtbr member
    F88me will be back up in a few days. Having some issues with our domain name. Our old hosting company went rogue. Sorry to disappoint you enduroman I mean nebelwerfer42.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Hey, I hear of a really cool coat company in CA that specializes in fake fur. I wonder if the new F88 would be interested?
    No that is Faux Fur.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I know you are hard of hearing so

NOBODY GIVES A ****!

A DEAD F88 IS BETTER THAN ONE THAT HAS YOU AS A MEMBER

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nebelwerfer42 View Post
    Probably. They could use the garments to cover their heads in shame. They could buy them with the donations they stole from the members. Isn't it convenient that the new owner registered privately so that nobody can discover who he is or where he lives? Now he can keep all the funds to support his alcohol addiction and nobody can do anything about it.

Isn't anonymity wonderful?
    Yeah, so anonymous that you looked up my whois info and called me multiple times inquiring about a site you are banned from?

O....K

BTW: did you ever donate to the site? If you would like Ill send you a refund. I would need a receipt of course proving that you did indeed donate.

mtbr member
    Issues? Oh, you mean SOME RETARTED MORAN forgot to pay the maintenance fees. Network Solutions doesn't just arbitrarily cancel domain registrations. The domain was sold to a NETSOL affiliate and now you have to buy it back with the funds donated by members who foolishly trusted you.

Can't you at least be honest?

Wow. Your obsession is unhealthy. Seriously. Get laid or something.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Issues? Oh, you mean some RETARTED MORAN forgot to pay the maintenance fees. Network Solutions doesn't just arbitrarily cancel domain registrations. The domain was sold to a NETSOL affiliate and now you have to buy it back with the funds donated by members who foolishly trusted you.

Can't you at least be honest?

aw fiddlestix
    I blame atavist.
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

banned
    Mar 2012
    Who screwed up? How much will it cost?

banned
    Mar 2012
    The last owner managed to at least maintain the site even when his personal and financial life was suffering. What is your excuse Astroglide18, PTSD?

Why don't you offer to refund the member donations? They have paid to support a site that is constantly malfunctioning or offline. Not exactly value for money.

mtbr member
    The last owner managed to at least maintain the site even when his personal and financial life was suffering. What is your excuse Astroglide18, PTSD?

Why don't you offer to refund the member donations? They have paid to support a site that is constantly malfunctioning or offline. Not exactly value for money.
    Is this what banning you has done to you?

banned
    Mar 2012
    How much will it cost THE MEMBERS(whose money you will waste) to buy back the site?

Why are you not admitting your error instead of lying to the DONATING MEMBERS about some "rogue" hosting company? I thought you believed in transparency and accountability?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    How much will it cost?

who cares?

Miley has agreed to do a benefit concert to raise funds for our website

I will post pics for you here so you can see them

mtbr member
    I never called you. You are mistaken or you are misrepresenting the facts.

Now back to this evening's program. Who screwed up and how much will it cost? Stop avoiding the questions.
    Seriously you sound creepy on the phone. Even creepier on my voice mails. I think being a seamstress and half deaf has something to do with it.

banned
    Mar 2012

Now back to this evening's program. Who screwed up and how much will it cost? Stop avoiding the questions.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Why do you care?

The members will pay to make sure that the website exists

maybe we will by the domain name enduroman.******.net and use that instead of f88

banned
    Mar 2012
    "The members will pay".

Like taxpayers, they will bear the burden for somebody's ineptitude and dishonesty? Don't be so sure about that.

banned
    Mar 2012
    Wrong guy Astroglide.

Who screwed up and How much will it cost "the members"(since you are unwilling to cover the cost yourself, let alone admit responsibility for it)?

Yes, that's fonetic
    ...RETARTED MORAN ...
    For effect or poetic hypocrisy?

banned
    Mar 2012
    Gregg and Francis must be enjoying this thread. It's f88me's own little IBEX fiasco right here on MTBR.com, with Darkslide18 playing the part of lyin' Jack(complete with his little pack of fanboys). It ends the same way too, with the forum closed and lyin' Jack(this time played by Astroboy) in disgrace.

IBEX88me.com

aw fiddlestix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the demise of F88me-picture-1.jpg  

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonett iii View Post
    Why do you care?

The members will pay to make sure that the website exists

maybe we will by the domain name enduroman.******.net and use that instead of f88
    This has merit.

mtbr member
    How about Darkslide18 is a liar.com? He blames a "rogue" hosting company for his error and then expects "the members" to pay for his mistake(which he will not even admit to).
    halfdeafcanadians.com

banned
    Mar 2012
    How about Darkslide18 is a liar.com? He blames a "rogue" hosting company for his error and then expects "the members" to pay for his mistake(which he will not even admit to). Meanwhile, his pathetic little fanboys complacently accept his avoidance of serious questions regarding the matter.

Who didn't pay NETSOL?

How much will it cost the MEMBERS?

banned
    Mar 2012
    You're doing a great job here on MTBR.com Astroglide18. You promote f88me as a site where members control the policy and not commercial interests. Yet when asked direct questions about ownership responsibility and attendant costs of ownership errors, you respond with insults.

Why are you avoiding the questions?

Who is responsible for the error, and how much will it cost the members? I have asked several times and have not received an answer. Anyone reading this will avoid f88me if this is how the owner conducts himself on an important website like MTBR.com. Thousands of people will read this and rightly conclude that f88me.com is run by people who are not trustworthy and not competent. Good going Astroglide18, keep up the good work.

Gregg and Francis should sticky this thread for all to read, so that everyone can see what f88me is REALLY all about. It's a little insider site where a small group(the Treehouse Gang) can do whatever they please with member donations, and not feel compelled to offer any accountability for their actions.

Good work. Keep it up. The new members will be signing up in drives to get in on that action!

mtbr member
    you're doing a great job here on mtbr.com astroglide18. You promote f88me as a site where members control the policy and not commercial interests. Yet when asked direct questions about ownership responsibility and attendant costs of ownership errors, you respond with insults.

Why are you avoiding the questions?

Who is responsible for the error, and how much will it cost the members? I have asked several times and have not received an answer. Anyone reading this will avoid f88me if this is how the owner conducts himself on an important website like mtbr.com. Thousands of people will read this and rightly conclude that f88me.com is run by people who are not trustworthy and not competent. Good going astroglide18, keep up the good work.

Gregg and francis should sticky this thread for all to read, so that everyone can see what f88me is really all about. It's a little insider site where a small group(the treehouse gang) can do whatever they please with member donations, and not feel compelled to offer any accountability for their actions.

Good work. Keep it up. The new members will be signing up in drives to get in on that action!
    lulz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast