BREAKING NEWS: Water is wet.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Picando a los yankies?

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Byc

MaLóŒ˘*size=
    hi there Epic-o!! No, I´m just trying to talk about how Contador´s bike goes so so fast uphill. And also about tyler hamilton's bike talking about Armstrong's bike and the forbidden titanium parts he was using prior to the tour, micro-tunning they call it... hahahahahaha

although beef for dinner was quite a laugh.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    byc

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Contador has had a positive test and Armstrong hasn't, that speaks volumes to the level of guilt. Contador rode for Manuel and did what he Saiz!

MaLóŒ˘*size=
    Quote Originally Posted by MessagefromTate View Post
    Contador has had a positive test and Armstrong hasn't, that speaks volumes to the level of guilt. Contador rode for Manuel and did what he Saiz!
    sure sure sure. armstrong, hamilton, landis, all these went clean... I mean; come on!!!

contador positive is not clear yet, it's burocracy and test technology, you may have more clembuterol now in your blood than him, with all that **** food you yankees eat, hahahaha...

mtbr member
    This crap should not be on MTBR.

If I want updates on the Giro or any other Road race, I would go to a reputable source, which means unbiased.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb View Post
    This crap should not be on MTBR.

If I want updates on the Giro or any other Road race, I would go to a reputable source, which means unbiased.
    +1 for that.
    Pretty sure this is the weight weenies forum for mountain bikes, so post this stuff somewhere else where I'm sure you will find plenty of people who give a toss.
    pain & fear is natures way of telling you you're getting old!

Litespeeder
    Nov 2009
    Agree its off topic in this forum, but whilst it has been raised...

Doesn't really matter if Contador wins or loses, he will always be tainted by drugs now, shame, he was a good rider. Spanish cyclists are not doing particularly well hiding their drug use at the moment, with a slightly comical 12 riders under investigation for doping in just one week (8th Oct 2010).

Armstrong, Love him or hate him, has never failed a drug test in the 10 or so years of professional cycling, of course, as with most hyper succesful people, there are those who want to take him off his perch, so be it.

Plenty of cyclists are doing it, some are better than others at hiding it, not the best advert for the youngsters coming into the sport, but it is so hard to do what they do, the easier route must be to push the boundaries by using various enhancements as the risk/reward payoff can be substantial.

MaLóŒ˘*size=
    Quote Originally Posted by stevec1975 View Post
    Agree its off topic in this forum, but whilst it has been raised...

Doesn't really matter if Contador wins or loses, he will always be tainted by drugs now, shame, he was a good rider. Spanish cyclists are not doing particularly well hiding their drug use at the moment, with a slightly comical 12 riders under investigation for doping in just one week (8th Oct 2010).

Armstrong, Love him or hate him, has never failed a drug test in the 10 or so years of professional cycling, of course, as with most hyper succesful people, there are those who want to take him off his perch, so be it.

Plenty of cyclists are doing it, some are better than others at hiding it, not the best advert for the youngsters coming into the sport, but it is so hard to do what they do, the easier route must be to push the boundaries by using various enhancements as the risk/reward payoff can be substantial.
    i couldn't agree more... some are great at hiding and not failing blood tests, other are tainted by 50 picograms.

Could we start a section in weight weenies bout doping? like trying to find the substances that give you more performace with less injected amount, or lighter traces...

Or maybe be much more rental for uci or le tour than another spanish??

money is ruling here. Contador won the giro with quite some diference, and he must be extremely under control.
    Last edited by MaLoL; 06-02-2011 at 02:45 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLoL View Post
    sure sure sure. armstrong, hamilton, landis, all these went clean... I mean; come on!!!

contador positive is not clear yet, it's burocracy and test technology, you may have more clembuterol now in your blood than him, with all that **** food you yankees eat, hahahaha...
    You had better research the beef industry in the US, when my German colleagues arrive their first request is generally a good steakhouse because US beef is so superior to what is found in Europe-THEIR words...

As for Contador, Clenbuterol is a zero tolerance drug, it was in his system. The positive is crystal clear. That limp wristed pistolero waving Spanish muchacho should not be racing! Not to mention the four Spanish positives that were announced last Fall, yeah Spain doesn't have a doping problem. No wonder Nino was always ragging the Spanish, it seems you are all delusional. Armstrong is being investigated in the US while Contador is granted the keys to the country as though he is a hero and your Prime Minister (doubt he has a medical degree) weighs in to advise the Spanish cycling federation that Contador should be exonerated. He's a doper.

MaLóŒ˘*size=
    Anyone else still supports Lance AKA ******* Armstrong, you losers?

there's no bread
    ummmmm?

mtbr member
    this site forum is for weight weenie mountain bikes. pleas stop dragging up road stuff here

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLoL View Post
    Anyone else still supports Lance AKA ******* Armstrong, you losers?
    As much as we do Indurain or Contador or Valverde or Beloki or Beltran or (insert any Spanish riders name here).

Rock and/or Roll
    Dec 2005
    All Spanish pro racers = Dumbasses on dope.

You can't even learn how to post a message on the correct forum...