Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 49 of 49
  1. #26
    Cow Clicker
    Reputation: wmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    Oral sex makes one's day. Anal sex makes one's hole weak.
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

  2. #27
    FKA Malibu412
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,233
    Confucius say: Man who thinks he is a tepee and a wigwam is two tents.

    Speaking of Hutch, anyone seen him yet?
    Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

  3. #28
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,617
    ^ He's still trying not to drop the soap.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  4. #29
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,510
    "Man who eat many prunes sit on toilet many moons"


    ....maybe Hutch accidentally dropped the soap.....


    -S

  5. #30
    Registered text offender
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,126
    He who fart in church, sit in own pew.

  6. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bethany1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    659
    man who put rooster in freezer wake up with frozen cock

  7. #32
    Rep Power: 35,956
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,681
    Confucious say:

    FREE HUTCH!
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

  8. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bethany1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    659
    Confucious say:

    Mountain bike man need two helmets for protection. Regular man just need one.

  9. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bethany1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    659
    Confucious say:

    Please free Hutch as "please" is magic word and no one else use it so far.

  10. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: vapezilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    229
    Confucious say baseball wrong man with 4 balls cannot walk

    Confucious say man who stand on toilet high on pot

    Confucious say America very good place to put Chinese restaurant

  11. #36
    toscano
    Guest
    Money does not buy happiness, poverty...

  12. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,950
    Groucho Confucious say:
    Time wounds all heels.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

  13. #38
    pin it
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,651
    Confucius say

    He who sleeps in cat house by day, in doghouse by night.

    He who want pretty nurse, must be patient.

    Before becoming master fisherman, must be master baiter.
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  14. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,272
    Confucius say,

    Women's panties not best thing on earth, but next to it.

    Man who thinks of only number one, must remember this number is next to nothing.

    and one I think applies to mtbr's problems of late,
    life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  15. #40
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,313
    confucious say: it takes many nails to build crib, but only one screw to fill it
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  16. #41
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,510
    "Girl who sit on brother-in-law's lap make it hard for sister."

  17. #42
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Richard View Post
    He who fart in church, sit in own pew.
    DAMMIT! i had to read the whole thread to make sure that one hadnt been mentioned. it's my favorite
    fap

  18. #43
    Sockaholic
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,493
    Shortcuts make for long journeys.

  19. #44
    bust a move
    Reputation: 2ridealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,674
    Man with five ***** will have pants that fit like a glove.


    Women are like convertibles, both more fun with their top down.
    Falling down is part of LIFE…Getting back up is LIVING…

  20. #45
    Flaccid Member
    Reputation: Boyonadyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,808
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ridealot View Post
    Man with five ***** will have pants that fit like a glove.


    Women are like convertibles, both more fun with their top down.
    Women are like Christmas Trees, the ornaments are on top, but the gifts are usually found at the bottom of the bush.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

  21. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,272
    90% of asian men have cataracts, the other 10% have rincoln continentals.

    No offence to anyone. i'm 3/4 italian, the other 1/4 a mix of german, irish, dutch, and french, so feel free for a come back.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  22. #47
    Cow Clicker
    Reputation: wmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    It good to meet girl in park, but better to park meat in girl.
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

  23. #48
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,510
    "Man with one chopstick go hungry"

  24. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    90% of asian men have cataracts, the other 10% have rincoln continentals.

    No offence to anyone. i'm 3/4 italian, the other 1/4 a mix of german, irish, dutch, and french, so feel free for a come back.
    i'm asian and it offends me
    that you only had one! asian jokes cracks my dad up.
    i really should type less and tread more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •