Thread: Chum!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Chum!

MTBR is not a T&A site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time you you repost a closed thread, or compile questionable images you will receive a 7 day suspension.

I cannot be any more clear than that.

- XXXX
    aka - CHUM
    If those pics offend you, then please delete the offending threads. I posted NOTHING that wasn't considered acceptable by the owners of this board in the last thread. If YOU have a problem w/ it then either delete the threads or talk w/ Gregg or Francis about it. The hot women's thread has been going on for how long now? The other one has been on the books for 5 yrs now. If those are not T&A thread's, I dont know what is. Show some consistency for Christ sakes.

Edit: Just saw this
    This thread is nothing more than a re-post of the same material scattered throughout thousands of posts.
    They were scattered through a total of THREE threads. TWO of them were, in fact, "T&A". I dare you to say otherwise.

MTBR is not a T&A site.
    Then again, I invite you to delete the offending threads since they are not "PG-13".
    Last edited by crashedandburned; 08-22-2011 at 03:21 PM.

wawe member
    Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned View Post
    If those pics offend you, then please delete the offending threads. I posted NOTHING that wasn't considered acceptable by the owners of this board in the last thread. If YOU have a problem w/ it then either delete the threads or talk w/ Gregg or Francis about it. The hot women's thread has been going on for how long now? The other one has been on the books for 5 yrs now. If those are not T&A thread's, I dont know what is. Show some consistency for Christ sakes.
    As the self appointed unofficial ombudsman of MTBR I will handle this matter on your behalf. Please PM me your billing address, checking account and routing number, debit card number with PIN (and CVC code if Visa/MC) along with your DL#.

I will remove funds totaling the full amount of the dues paid by you to MTBR from the MTBR Moderator Pension Fund and have them ready to transfer to you forthwith upon your departure.

P.S. Even 13 year olds know that nobody likes a tattletale.

This Forum: Third time... 08-22-2011 03:22 PM It's the principal of it and you know it. - cnb
    P.P.S. You just don't get it. Thanks for the neg rep!

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Figured I'd open this back for a read thru.

crashedandburned did not like that I closed 2 threads that contained inappropriate content in my opinion.

He was warned several times.

Also - FWIW, posting PM's (are any part of a PM) is a no-no.
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct