Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Life on a Sandbar

Listen! Childish Neg Rep Comments

Post some of your asinine, childish, amateurish, and inane comments left with neg reps that you have received. Include misspellings and the name of the miscreant, assuming he/she has a pair and left their name.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TraumaARNP View Post
    Post some of your asinine, childish, amateurish, and inane comments left with neg reps that you have received. Include misspellings and the name of the miscreant, assuming he/she has a pair and left their name.
    And hence why the whole "rep" system is flawed. I really don't pay it much mind.

mtbr member
    The rep system is setup for cowards. They should not allow anonymous reps. Man up if you are going to be a d0uche.

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    a member thought it would be funny to sign my name in a neg rep to start crap....

they didn't know Mods can see who leaves rep...

it was a fun PM to write...

Please Note: a signed name does not mean anything...just could be someone trying to stir up ****
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

human dehumidifier
    Interesting that the last time I posted in a thread of yours I got

The Tolerant Left is... 08-05-2011 08:44 AM dumbass troll.
    The Tolerant Left is... 08-05-2011 08:37 AM Useless idiot you are old hillbilly fart!

So which one is yours? I expect the first one since you seem to be too old to think using Yoda grammar is still funny. I really don't understand what kind of thrill you get out of stirring the **** up all the time though.
    I may or may not be laughing at you.

meatier showers
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    they didn't know Mods can see who leaves rep...
    Only good thing about being a Mod... ya get to see behind the curtain. Not worth it.

--sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

mtbr member
    I was called a moronic troll. Is that bad?

Life on a Sandbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
    I was called a moronic troll. Is that bad?
    Nahhhh, that ain't bad at all....I got one that was really hatefull, "It's because of Conservatives and Christians like you that make this forum impossible to enjoy. I hate all you Bible thumping, gun toting, Republican ************. There is no God ***********......." Clearly a leftwing nutbag who has no love for His Eminence.

P.S. What's really peculiar is that this comment was deleted, by whom, I don't know, along with 5 out of the seven neg reps I got, all with, "crybaby" as a comment.

AZ
    banned
    Nahhhh, that ain't bad at all....I got one that was really hatefull, "It's because of Conservatives and Christians like you that make this forum impossible to enjoy. I hate all you Bible thumping, gun toting, Republican ************. There is no God ***********......." Clearly a leftwing nutbag who has no love for His Eminence.

P.S. What's really peculiar is that this comment was deleted, by whom, I don't know, along with 5 out of the seven neg reps I got, all with, "crybaby" as a comment.

Someones sock puppet army perhaps?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I wonder if that's the same one who said
    and now you're a gov't jackoff secure in your job whether you perform or not
    Gave me neg for it.

mtbr member
    One of the first ones I got was: "i don't like your avatar. neg rep for you!"
    Originally Posted by Vtolds/Dremer03---- "assume any bikes left unlocked and unattended are free to take"

"2 Wycked"
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobi-Wan Kenobi View Post
    i got the same, "i dont like your avatar" awhile back. did you get yours in the "god dam turtles" thread?
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

Life on a Sandbar
    Here's one of my favorites, "I hate Catholics." Lot's of evil secularists here.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobi-Wan Kenobi View Post

Yeah, I got one of those. Are you kidding me? Doesen't like my avatar? Must be a card carrying member of N.A.M.B.L.A.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy03 View Post
    i got the same, "i dont like your avatar" awhile back. did you get yours in the "god dam turtles" thread?

Mine was from the "LMAO @ Rep" thread.
    Originally Posted by Vtolds/Dremer03---- "assume any bikes left unlocked and unattended are free to take"

mtbr member
    I was neg repped in the beer forum because I said I like Sam Adams Summer Ale.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerBrian View Post
    I got a neg for my avatar as well. Mine comes from a local shop here in WV. Thought it was cool. Guess not.

mtbr member
    Everyone loves my avatar.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    i am seriously considering neg repping you for that....

better come up with a better beer stat...

Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    i am seriously considering neg repping you for that....

better come up with a better beer stat...

LOL! I had no idea Sam was so hated. I thought it was pretty tasty summer beer. Right now I have Rogue Dead Guy and Boulevard Pilsner in the fridge. Hopefully that will redeem me.

meatier showers
    LOL! I had no idea Sam was so hated. I thought it was pretty tasty summer beer. Right now I have Rogue Dead Guy and Boulevard Pilsner in the fridge. Hopefully that will redeem me.
    At least it's not New Belgium. Yuk. I can't believe how many people think Flat Tire is decent beer.

Where do you live? If you can get your hands on some Ninkasi Total Domination IPA you'll cry tears of joy. Not kidding... you will be transformed.

Gotta be a left coaster, tho.

--sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

Life on a Sandbar
    Here's a neat neg rep I received recently, "go somewhere else." Now, you ask, what's so unusual about that, well, it goes with my other posts where I have stated that a nasty neg rep commentary completely disappeared, and that 5 of the 7 neg reps that came one right after another with the commentary "crybaby" also disappeared. Now this latest gem, originally showed the thread it was referencing, in this case, the "Bikes belong in the wilderness...." thread, but now, it doesn't reference any thread, it says N/A with the comment "go somewhere else." These unusual ocurrances brings to mind one English historian and moralist, Lord Acton, and what he had to say about unbridled use of power.

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    I think it is a silly system, especially when it is left anonymously. I browse a different forum and whether it be positive or negative rep, the name of the person who gave it to you is listed. People are generally mature about negative rep and only give it out when it is actually deserved. Even still, all rep systems are commonly abused. The one that is now present on MTBR is a very good example of an abused reputation system. When I first started browsing not too long ago, I thought to myself, "sweet, no rep system" and then I log in one day, I think the 4th of July, and say, "well that's great!"

Funny how it was the day after I was telling my friend how I liked that it did not have a reputation system.

Anyways,
    here are my favorites

"suk it - quit being a begging *****"

that was for saying that I wasn't a good rep stacker and that my rep was "red, grey, and green" which I simply thought was funny as it was in a thread practically about rep stacking.

This one is a classic,
    "eat a bowl of *****"

always love that

Life on a Sandbar
    Yeppers, hate runs deep in some of these anonymous tough guys; fortunately for most of us, that hate will shorten their (the hater's) lives. The only question left, though, is will a hater die a normal dignified death in his bed, or will his/her hate consume them in one giant suicidal fireball?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Here's my latest hater.

"just say no to being a rep ho!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast