Randall Scott's Blogger: Live From Vegas Bathroom

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts: Scott MacNamee
    Leader of Men
    Randall Scott Cycle Company
    Service@rscycle.com
    www.rscycle.com

Boulder, CO –9/27/2007–
    Randall Scott Cycle Company, the Universe’s second best Cycling Company headquartered In Boulder CO, would like to announce as I write this I’m in a bathrobe fighting of Mr. Sandman in a seedy hotel on the old Las Vegas strip after three days of interbike action…..so I apologize for grammatical errors and random Celine Dion references in advance.

So, Let’s see. Iron Horse Rockstars Sabrina Jonnier and Sam Hill won the Overall Downhill titles in Maribor, Slovenia. (I looked it up, and Slovenia is in Europe). And I just saw the new 2008 Iron Horse Sunday Team, so I predict a repeat next year.

At interbike, I tried to sneak into the Electra tent, but the bouncer in the picture below was as good as he looks.

The new K2 line looked amazing. I was really thinking of reserving a K2 T: NINE women’s bike (pictured below) just for the graphics, but no body would agree with me that I had child-bearing hips.

Speaking of K2, we’re having a blowout you may want to check out if you like sick K2 bikes at the best prices in the world.
    So far the boss has spelled my name wrong on my airline ticket, my hotel reservation, and my Interbike registration. Each time it took me about an hour to rectify the situation, so I’m anticipating some more of the same on the way home.

Talk to you soon….

Learn more of Love, love lost, unrequited love, and love found at the Randall Scott Lifestyle Blog.
    Check out upcoming events on our Community Calendar

Check out the sweetest concept showroom this side of NH.

Visit our new concept showroom via the web, or in person in gorgeous Boulder, CO
    Here at Randall Scott we run on the simple philosophy that everyone should have endless options to make their adventures come true, receive world class customer service, be educated about the 80’s, and have these needs met with the least possible impact on mother nature. We aim to foster a community where buyer and seller respect and trust one another as we search for the best way to explore, enjoy, and preserve this radical planet.

For more information please visit www.rscycle.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Randall Scott Cycle; 09-28-2007 at 04:30 PM.