mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Randall Scott Answers the question: what do you do with 4 Bikinis & 2 Banana Hammocks

some called it gnarly, others radical, a few people even dared to call it sexy, but everyone agreed our Back to School Party was supersweet.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts: Scott MacNamee
    Leader of Men
    Randall Scott Cycle Company
    Service@rscycle.com
    www.rscycle.com

Randall Scott Answers the question: what do you do with 4 Bikinis and 2 Banana Hammocks?

Boulder, CO –8/28/2007–
    Randall Scott Company, The Universe’s second best Outdoor and Adventure Company, headquartered In Boulder CO, just wrapped up our latest event – some called it gnarly, others radical, a few people even dared to call it sexy, but everyone agreed our Back to School Party was supersweet.

DJ Symmetry kicked things off on Friday, spinning a legendary 80’s set list that ran the gamut from Roxette to Poison.

On Saturday Symmetry returned to provide the soundtrack for a Bikini Bike Wash that is now so famous it is in-famous (all proceeds went to the National Breast Cancer Foundation). Manned by Bikinis and Banana Hammocks, the fund raiser generated a few hundred dollars for the NBCF…..not bad at 3$ per bike.

85 and cloudless, the only things in the air were suds, sounds, and an occasional football. With hundreds of bikes, gear, and apparel at over 50% off, hundreds of college kids had new merchandise to accompany their Trapper Keepers to the first day of class.

Escaping the sun, a few patrons could always be found inside enjoying a showing of Pretty in Pink on our new 92” projector, revving up with a complimentary Monster Energy Elixir, or checking out our products via the web at our in-store Kiosks.

As summer tumbles to the wayside, feelings of nostalgia begin to accompany each premature sunset. But, we all know with every end comes a new beginning – so we are back in the laboratory getting ready to tackle our next event - - - - which involves a minor league baseball team, rug burns, and Pat Bennetar ?

Learn more of Love, love lost, unrequited love, and love found at the Randall Scott Lifestyle Blog.

Check out upcoming events on our Community Calendar

If your in the area visit our concept showroom, or check it out via the web

Visit our new concept showroom via the web, or in person in gorgeous Boulder, CO
    Here at Randall Scott we run on the simple philosophy that everyone should have endless options to make their adventures come true, receive world class customer service, be educated about the 80’s, and have these needs met with the least possible impact on mother nature. We aim to foster a community where buyer and seller respect and trust one another as we search for the best way to explore, enjoy, and preserve this radical planet.

For more information please visit www.rscycle.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    "receive world class customer service"

I laugh myself to death whenever I see this in RS's slogan. Truely overrated online bike store with poor customer service.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Glad We could brighten your day

DoCaltie,

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.” - Jimmy Valvano

One of the best, and most veracious, quotes ever. I'm glad we can cover number one for you on some days.

mtbr member
    Well, I for one am a very happy RS customer. Yeah, it took
    a small leap of faith to buy an EXPENSIVE bike on the internet.

But, it was a great experience, the thing actually showed up
    a day early. I'd buy from RS again and would not
    hesitate to recommend them.

DocAltie, not to start a flame war but are you just griping
    or do you have any actual experiences that are meaningful?
    Sure, I bet they are not perfect, what retail establishment
    is, internet or brick and morter?

Members who have read this thread: 0