(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Pua Sawicki Puts Ergon, adidas eyewear and More in Shape Magazine

Provides Gear Tips to Over 4 Million Readers of July Issue

Orange, CA - June 18, 2007 -- Monique "Pua" Sawicki, mountain bike distance champion and Mt. Bike Magazine cover girl, put Chunky Flyrite Enterprises clients adidas eyewear and Ergon Components, and former client Selle San Marco in the July issue of Shape magazine, on newsstands right now.

While cover girl LeAnn Rimes shows "EXACTLY how she got those amazine abs," Monique "spills her bag" to show the products she uses to stay at the top of the mountain bike endurance game.

Sawicki is featured on page 122 showcasing the race food, grips, eyewear and saddle choices she makes to stay on top of the podium.

"I recognized a few years ago that the talent that Pua has, and the support and enthusiasm from her husband and trainer Ron would combine to make a stellar program. I also knew that my clients' products would fit perfectly into their racing and training needs. Many wins, several major magazine articles later, and most recently Pua's win of the Everest Award are what I believe to be just the tip of the iceberg" states Steve Boehmke, President of CFE PR+.

Ergon Components
    Ergon, along with Ellsworth Bicycles, are Pua's major sponsors.
    Before using Ergon grips, Monique suffered hand numbness for a week after finishing second at the 24 Hour Solo World Championships in 2005.

"When Ergon first brought the grips to me, I wasn't so sure about them, " states Monique. "I thought they looked pretty weird! But Steve installed them on my bike, and I was immediately hooked. Now I tell everybody about them, they are a godsend."

adidas eyewear
    Ron and Monique have also been using adidas eyewear for the last two seasons. "Last year we mainly rode wtih the Evil Eye ClimaCool Pro" said Ron. "They were great at keeping the glasses from fogging up. This year we tried the Supernova, and were immediately hooked. They are frameless, superlight, have adjustable nose-pieces and temples. adidas eyewear blows everything we've ever worn before out of the water."

Check For News on Pua at www.TeamMata.com

source: Steve Boehmke
    CFE PR+
    Industry leaders including Shimano, RockShox, Giant, Ergon, adidas eyewear, Mountain Cycle, Red Bull, Nike Cycling, GU, Brave Soldier, and more have utilized Steve Boehmke's proven Public Relations, Marketing, Copywriting, Business and Product Development skills to take their businesses to new levels of success.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Good job!

Ho'o hele mai Pu'a!

. . .first-rate coming from the 808-state!