KITB

Who here has been a plaintiff in a lawsuit?

And not necessarily an action in tort, and even where your rights were subrogated, i.e., your insurance company sued on your behalf....

Tell me about it?

occasionally good
    Quote Originally Posted by KITB
    And not necessarily an action in tort, and even where your rights were subrogated, i.e., your insurance company sued on your behalf....

Tell me about it?

What's the matter, KITB? Don't want to hear from the victims of bullsh*t, worthless, asinine lawsuits?
    Don't ask me a question unless you really want to hear what I think.

banned

Tell me about it?
    If I was ever part of a suit...I sure as hell wouldn't hire you! I would want my lawyer to work for me instead of posting dumb@ssed bull/sh!t on a mountain bike message board all the time.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingirl1961
    What's the matter, KITB? Don't want to hear from the victims of bullsh*t, worthless, asinine lawsuits?
    Those types of lawsuits wouldn't work with his attempt to tie this in to his reparations argument.

KITB
    Mountaingirl, I know for a fact that you've been a plaintiff before... why don't you tell us all about it?

In fact, I know Nuboy and his wife have been plaintiffs before...

Lets here how you used the system you derride for your own gain?

KITB
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtoomuch
    Those types of lawsuits wouldn't work with his attempt to tie this in to his reparations argument.
    Oh yes, they would... i'm digging some hypocrites here...

KITB
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    If I was ever part of a suit...I sure as hell wouldn't hire you! I would want my lawyer to work for me instead of posting dumb@ssed bull/sh!t on a mountain bike message board all the time.
    I'm not a lawyer, Nuboy, so I couldn't represent you.... but, by the way, I was given a raise last week based on the number of hours I work... I worked more than the other 20 people in my office last quarter. Not one of their asses is ever in the office on the weekend... but I'm there, working hard to do the good work...

occasionally good
    Mountaingirl, I know for a fact that you've been a plaintiff before... why don't you tell us all about it?
    Remind me, then. I'm obviously forgetting something.

banned
    I'm not a lawyer, Nuboy, so I couldn't represent you.... but, by the way, I was given a raise last week based on the number of hours I work... I worked more than the other 20 people in my office last quarter. Not one of their asses is ever in the office on the weekend... but I'm there, working hard to do the good work...

Good for you...I'm happy for you.

banned

In fact, I know Nuboy and his wife have been plaintiffs before...
    We have? You know that for a fact?

Please, by all means, do tell?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    Good for you...I'm happy for you.

I was waiting for "Yeah, but your Saturdays are pro boner work for Al Jazeera you a$shat"

Did you and Walt go to some kind of sensitivity training?

occasionally good
    I was waiting for "Yeah, but your Saturdays are pro boner work for Al Jazeera you a$shat"

Did you and Walt go to some kind of sensitivity training?
    Actually, given what KITB does for a living (he hints, he doesn't say) it's cool that he did get a raise. I may not agree with him all that often, but he does a necessary job and if he does it well and with passion then this country is better off.

KITB
    Al Jazeera... dude, I can't stand religious fundamentalists. I'm not working for some whackos...

KITB
    Actually, given what KITB does for a living (he hints, he doesn't say) it's cool that he did get a raise.

Umm... it wasn't much. But it was something. and boy, do I need it.

mtbr member
    Up to $276/hour now?
    KITB-"I got no beef with the terrorists"
    KITB-"It's always the college-degree-lacking bolt sorters that say such things"

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Managuense
    Up to $276/hour now?
    I remember something about the ballboi bragging about that, of course, if you only work one hour a week, it's not that good....

I'm still waiting for the story about Dr. Nu and me going to court...

banned
    Actually, given what KITB does for a living (he hints, he doesn't say) it's cool that he did get a raise. I may not agree with him all that often, but he does a necessary job and if he does it well and with passion then this country is better off.
    I'm all ears (eyes in this case), I was always under the impression that his job was posting on mtbr from the free computer in the Baltimore Public Library...

gentle like
    mmm ... in torte.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0