banned

Pictures of the "We Love Tookie Rally" at San Quentin

I see our old friends, the commies were there.

That old b!tch, Joan Baez got the crowd fired up with a rendition of "Sweet Chariot", hell, I bet her big thrill in life now is taking a good solid sh!t in the morning.

Anyway, from the Zombie...
    Attached Images Attached Images

ride your bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    That old b!tch, Joan Baez got the crowd fired up with a rendition of "Sweet Chariot", hell, I bet her big thrill in life now is taking a good solid sh!t in the morning.
    Let's see....she'd be 64 now?

You're not too far off big guy.

Sun Worshiper
    Nuboy, you are a true drag queen

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    Nuboy, you are a true drag queen

]
    Yeah, I know, cookie man, the best you can do is call me some kind of q-ueer..that must have taken a great deal of thought. In the mean time, check out the picture of what you buddy Tookie did to the 7-11 store clerk. Tookie was worth saving...huh?

No good in rock gardens..

Tookie

Good riddance to him. I didn't expect a bloke like Arnie - a long time harcore bodybuilder with obviously no tolerance for weakness or excuses - to show any clemency for this murdering sack. Tookies victims have been long dead and there has been no chance for
    them to be "rehabilitated" or "repentant." The only shame is the 24 years that taxpayers have been housing and feeding him, when he should have been frying and getting poked with a pitchfork years ago. Amazing how many people are repentant on death row - would he have been so repentant had be not been caught?? Hah!
    My Cannondale Lefty keeps failing....

banned
    Nuboy i'm suprised "zombie" didn't get any photos of some one holding a It's Bush's Fault sign somewhere out there.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBooth
    Nuboy i'm suprised "zombie" didn't get any photos of some one holding a It's Bush's Fault sign somewhere out there.
    Naw..but close...

banned
    well at least i can say this the moonbats are smart enough down here in Texas to not try that protesting stuff unless they like walking home with a size 10 Lucchese boot sticking outta their rear.

the cool nerd
    yup..

Down here in the grate country of Texass, them thar libral agitaters and selebrities no that we don't be letting their kind sass us.

for instanse, this one time, back in 2000, we was gonna kill us a black man, Gary Graham, and wasnut nutting gonna stop us...

not them Catholics...

nor those others

not even the ones tha was to tired to stand so they sat the mselves down in the driveway and blocked good people from driving..

hell and high waters, some of them librals even made fun of our great govner, dubya

they even brought in their own selbrity, Bianca Jagger, she's purty hot, has her own teeth and everything..

but that's alright, cause we stood up and fought for our right to kill someone

and sum of us good ol boys, made shure that he was gonna die

and now, them thar librals got the gall to suggest that we killed another innosent man, Ruben Cantu. They says that they got proof, and them thar ADvocate judges might believe them. That's ok, he's already dead..

There is NO Punk Bible!

Nuboy, hold on to your bike helmet because...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    Yeah, I know, cookie man, the best you can do is call me some kind of q-ueer..that must have taken a great deal of thought. In the mean time, check out the picture of what you buddy Tookie did to the 7-11 store clerk. Tookie was worth saving...huh?
    ...I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!! Why are they all so for letting this piece of work live? They TOTALLY forgot about the victims!!! No tears shed for the four he was convicted for, and NO tears for the (probably)Dozens of deaths that pile of feces ordered or encouraged!!! I have always shook my head in disbelief when they brush off the hurt of the victims family with "Tookies death won't bring em back!" Time for the anti-death penalty crowd to think of a better response! It was time to "take out the trash", and the trash has been emptied!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American Public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Sun Worshiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Oi Punk
    ...I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!! Why are they all so for letting this piece of work live? They TOTALLY forgot about the victims!!! No tears shed for the four he was convicted for, and NO tears for the (probably)Dozens of deaths that pile of feces ordered or encouraged!!! I have always shook my head in disbelief when they brush off the hurt of the victims family with "Tookies death won't bring em back!" Time for the anti-death penalty crowd to think of a better response! It was time to "take out the trash", and the trash has been emptied!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!
    Yup. The same psychopaths who scream for blood overseas do the same domestically. That is a reflection on the state of mind of many Americans, their penchant for being barbarians.

There is NO Punk Bible!

Yes oreo...

Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    Yup. The same psychopaths who scream for blood overseas do the same domestically. That is a reflection on the state of mind of many Americans, their penchant for being barbarians.
    ...Tookie definitely did scream for blood! I am glad you realized that! He most likely o.k.ed the murders of scores more than he was convicted for! I am glad you realize the REAL blood thirsty man was a CRIP. A real peace organization, for sure. Funny, when trapped that animal did a good job of fooling many people, but he was a murderer at heart till the end.
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American Public." - Theodore Roosevelt

the cool nerd
    Now, don;t get all holier thatn thou and think that I was trying to defend him.

Just pointing out the ridiculous assertion you made that protests don't happen in texas. Maybe I should look at the pictures more closely, but I don't remember seeing any boots sticking out of anyones' asses..

I'm sure that if I was so inclined I could look up that woman that was executed in 99 (or so), I'd bet there are some good pictures there...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    yup..

Down here in the grate country of Texass, them thar libral agitaters and selebrities no that we don't be letting their kind sass us.

for instanse, this one time, back in 2000, we was gonna kill us a black man, Gary Graham, and wasnut nutting gonna stop us....
    yep this piece of trash was taken out good riddance

Sun Worshiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Oi Punk
    ...Tookie definitely did scream for blood! I am glad you realized that! He most likely o.k.ed the murders of scores more than he was convicted for! I am glad you realize the REAL blood thirsty man was a CRIP. A real peace organization, for sure. Funny, when trapped that animal did a good job of fooling many people, but he was a murderer at heart till the end.
    Name other Western Democracies that side with you. None. You are the lone executioner. Too bad you didn't get a live patch of the execution. Well, maybe that will come on Pay TV one day, for the real blood thirsty psychos would even pay for their entertainment.

banned
    Now, don;t get all holier thatn thou and think that I was trying to defend him.

Just pointing out the ridiculous assertion you made that protests don't happen in texas. Maybe I should look at the pictures more closely, but I don't remember seeing any boots sticking out of anyones' asses..

I'm sure that if I was so inclined I could look up that woman that was executed in 99 (or so), I'd bet there are some good pictures there...
    well we do have sum uppity negros like that Quanell X that like to stir the pot to get on the T.V. but we pay him no mind tho'

i find it funny that when a black man kills a white man and is on death row he comes to defend the murderer then when a white man kills a black man and he's on death row Mr.X is all on the victims side.

can you say flip-flop?

the cool nerd
    I don;t know who he is, I don;t care who he is.

mtbr member
    yup..

for instanse, this one time, back in 2000, we was gonna kill us a black man, Gary Graham, and wasnut nutting gonna stop us...

and now, them thar librals got the gall to suggest that we killed another innosent man, Ruben Cantu. They says that they got proof, and them thar ADvocate judges might believe them. That's ok, he's already dead..
    Good presentation and thought provoking!
    http://www.lifeinitaly.com/flash/

"We have to put partisan politics aside and come together as a Nation."

the cool nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by macchiato
    Good presentation and thought provoking!

thanks

and I'm sorry . I was trying to provoke frankie, not anyone with thoughts..

mtbr member
    thanks

and I'm sorry . I was trying to provoke frankie, not anyone with thoughts..
    How dare you! Can't you see I'm trying not to concentrate!
    http://www.lifeinitaly.com/flash/

"We have to put partisan politics aside and come together as a Nation."

banned
    I don;t know who he is, I don;t care who he is.
    kinda like the rest of us feel about the trash on death row...perhaps if you whiny ass liberals see them for what they are maybe one day we can purge ourselves of this human filth and not give them hero status like the left seem to do.

like i said earlier when you have on the law books a death penalty law for murder and your stupid enough to break that law by going out and killing someone then it's not the state of Texas that killed you.

the cool nerd
    whatever..

twist the sh!t however you want. You know it was funny.

banned
    whatever..

twist the sh!t however you want. You know it was funny.
    oh yeah i gotta sense of humor the KKK guys at the end was the best, however i do recall the big furor that happened when the Gary Graham crap came down most of the "protesters" were from outta state tho'.

as long as i can recall here in Texas their has never been a 12th hour stay from execution and i don't foresee it ever happening ever...folks down here don't wanna f*ck around with these criminals sob stories.