Who are the brain police?

N. Korean missle could reach US.

The N. Koreans are developing the ability to strike anywhere in the US. If only they tried to kill GWs daddy, maybe he would have worried more about them than Iraq.

Scary stuff.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3531956.stm
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Very scary

Quote Originally Posted by Locoman
    Scary stuff.
    Indeed. Especially the part about Korea selling a delivery system to others like Iran.

Both are part of the "Axis of Evil" and have a strong incentive to acquire nukes.

Funny how important language is in geopolitics ("crusade"; "evil"; "preemptive"; etc.)

I prefer Teddy Roosevelt's approach.

VocĂȘ sabe o amor verdadei
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabit
    Indeed. Especially the part about Korea selling a delivery system to others like Iran.

Both are part of the "Axis of Evil" and have a strong incentive to acquire defensive nukes.

Funny how important language is in geopolitics ("crusade"; "evil"; "preemptive"; etc.)

I prefer Teddy Roosevelt's approach.
    [SIZE=3]Yeah, now I get it. Korea and Iran. Nukes. Now I see why we chose to attack Iraq, who till this day cannot be connected in any way to al-Quadia, instead of Iran, who assisted about ten of the 19 Sept.11 hijackers come across Iranian borders without stamping their passports. Stamping their passport would have thrown up a red flag in America. Makes sense to me.[/SIZE]
    Something really clever, interesting or that some other genius said..

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Geez BQ....

Quote Originally Posted by BikeQuest
    [SIZE=3]Yeah, now I get it. Korea and Iran. Nukes. Now I see why we chose to attack Iraq, who till this day cannot be connected in any way to al-Quadia, instead of Iran, who assisted about ten of the 19 Sept.11 hijackers come across Iranian borders without stamping their passports. Stamping their passport would have thrown up a red flag in America. Makes sense to me.[/SIZE]
    Don't let logic dampen a perfectly good arguement.

VocĂȘ sabe o amor verdadei
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE
    Don't let logic dampen a perfectly good arguement.
    [SIZE=3]Quite right my good man. [/SIZE]
    Something really clever, interesting or that some other genius said..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Locoman
    The N. Koreans are developing the ability to strike anywhere in the US. If only they tried to kill GWs daddy, maybe he would have worried more about them than Iraq.

Scary stuff.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3531956.stm

One or two wars at a time Locoman... besides, I think we have 16 or 17 UN sanctions to go before we can invade NK.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see this nation pressed hard. And I expect that they will be sooner or later, that is if Bush remains in office. If Kerry gets in, does diplomacy in a Kerry admninstration have any advantages over a Bush adminstration. After all, with Bush, "serious consequences" means just that... with Kerry what would happen. In the last Democratic Adminsitration, we were fairly well hoodwinked. Not that Kerry=Clinton, but nukes were being developed under our noses even though they were telling our diplomats that nothing was going on.

BANNED (from TOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeQuest

Hmm, I thought Al Queda was linked to Iraq, but 9/11 wasn't wasn't directly. Maybe I'm mistaken?
    [SIZE=7]-[/SIZE]
    speed shatters lives