Who are the brain police?

Black Jack Missouri ass backward.

Do they have colleges in Black Jack? Probably not. But if they did they might find that sometimes more than three students live together that not related by "blood, marriage or adoption".

Town won't let unmarried parents live together

BLACK JACK, Missouri (AP) -- The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

Olivia Shelltrack and Fondrey Loving were denied an occupancy permit after moving into a home in this St. Louis suburb because they have three children and are not married.

The town's Planning and Zoning Commission proposed a change in the law, but the measure was rejected Tuesday by the City Council in a 5-3 vote.

"I'm just shocked," Shelltrack said. "I really thought this would all be over, and we could go on with our lives."

The current ordinance prohibits more than three people from living together unless they are related by "blood, marriage or adoption." The defeated measure would have changed the definition of a family to include unmarried couples with two or more children.

Mayor Norman McCourt declined to be interviewed but said in a statement that those who do not meet the town's definition of family could soon face eviction.

Black Jack's special counsel, Sheldon Stock, declined to say whether the city will seek to remove Loving and Shelltrack from their home.
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

Who are the brain police?
    Waco Texas is ass backward too.

Lynching Resolution Rejected in Waco

Wed May 17, 1:08 AM ET

A resolution denouncing lynchings in the 1800s and early 1900s was rejected Tuesday by county commissioners, while the City Council agreed to try to draft a document both bodies can accept.

McLennan County commissioners decided against adopting a community group's measure apologizing for the lynchings by a 4-to-1 vote, but then said they would work on a resolution all could accept.

In a separate meeting Tuesday, the Waco City Council agreed to meet in June to draft its own resolution. Members said they hoped to work with county commissioners to draft an acceptable document.

Both bodies had been urged by the Community Race Relations Coalition to apologize for the "failure of past leadership to uphold and defend lynching victims' most basic rights to life, liberty, and due process." Of the more than 4,700 lynchings nationwide during the 1800s and early 1900s, about 500 were in Texas.

"My hope at the end is some resolution, some statement that can bring about healing, recognizing how far we've come, who we are and who we hope to be," Mayor Virginia DuPuy said.

At least two county commissioners had said they opposed an apology because the lynchings happened before current leaders and residents were born. But they also said the victims should not be forgotten.

Lester Gibson, the only black county commissioner, vowed to keep placing the matter on the agenda until the group reaches a consensus. He voted against the motion rejecting the resolution.
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

mtbr member
    if they have children together, the children are related to both parents by blood. the only ones not related by blood, marriage or adoption are the man and woman. the ordinance prohibits more than three people from living together unless they are related by blood, marriage or adoption, i only count two.

mtbr member
    gotta love that bible belt!

Life's a garden. Dig it.
    One messed up little town does not make the whole state backwards.

Yoooleeeaaaaahna Victoria

Idiots!

Greets,

This sort of idiocy makes the USA the laughter-target of the civilised world! Can this be real!? I mean, eliminate the out-dated laws and make a society for the future!

By the way, I heard Tennessee schools cannot have sorority houses because a law states so many unmarried females residing together constitutes a brothel! I knew those sorority chicks were hoers... HAHAHA

Julianna

Last edited by Julianna; 05-17-2006 at 10:44 PM. Reason: early morning jitters
    Een minuut stilte is niet genoeg. Wat doe jij tegen agressie en geweld? (A minute silence is not enough. What do you against aggression and violence?)

Life's a garden. Dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianna
    Greets,

This sort of idiocy makes the USA the laughter-target of the civilised world! Can this be real!? I mean, eliminate the out-dated laws and make a society for the future!

By the way, I heard Tennessee schools cannot have sorority houses because a law states so many unmarried females residing together constitutes a brothel! I knew those sorority chicks were hoers... HAHAHA

Julianna

You heard wrong.
    http://www.snopes.com/college/halls/brothel.asp