Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    banned

Let's Boil It Up Until We Have Our Civil War!!!

Here is a letter from ultra right wing "Christian" whacko Bob Jones.

There is no stopping the emboldened "Christian" whackos, we will just have to get around to spilling blood.

I dare anyone to tell me this guy isn't preaching a message that is hatred and division.

Dear Mr. President:

The media tells us that you have received the largest number of popular votes of any president in America's history. Congratulations!

In your re-election, God has graciously granted America—though she doesn't deserve it—a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. You have been given a mandate. We the people expect your voice to be like the clear and certain sound of a trumpet. Because you seek the Lord daily, we who know the Lord will follow that kind of voice eagerly.

Don't equivocate. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe the liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ. Honor the Lord, and He will honor you.

Had your opponent won, I would have still given thanks, because the Bible says I must (I Thessalonians 5:18). It would have been hard, but because the Lord lifts up whom He will and pulls down whom He will, I would have done it. It is easy to rejoice today, because Christ has allowed you to be His servant in this nation for another presidential term. Undoubtedly, you will have opportunity to appoint many conservative judges and exercise forceful leadership with the Congress in passing legislation that is defined by biblical norm regarding the family, sexuality, sanctity of life, religious freedom, freedom of speech, and limited government. You have four years—a brief time only—to leave an imprint for righteousness upon this nation that brings with it the blessings of Almighty God.

Christ said, “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour” (John 12:26).

The student body, faculty, and staff at Bob Jones University commit ourselves to pray for you—that you would do right and honor the Savior. Pull out all the stops and make a difference. If you have weaklings around you who do not share your biblical values, shed yourself of them. Conservative Americans would love to see one president who doesn't care whether he is liked, but cares infinitely that he does right.

Best wishes.

Sincerely your friend,

Bob Jones III
    President

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Walt

I dare anyone to tell me this guy isn't preaching a message that is hatred and division.
    No...Walt...[SIZE=4]YOU[/SIZE] preach a message of hatred and division, and I've told you before, you shouldn't go around calling others "whackos"!

Ok..I dared you....so...what are you going to do Walt? Badmouth me? Badmouth my ancestors who've been dead for over a 100 years?

mtbr member

Are there any "Ultra left wing liberal whackos"?

I've heard from News and other media sources the term "ultra-conservative" but never "ultra-liberal". But I found out the key words to ultra liberal. Bi-partisan.

Anyways since it is going to come down to spilling blood. How's your Militia coming alon?. If you need any firearms let us know. Us Ultra Right Wing Christian Wackos have plenty to spare.

But for now Peace Out. My Ultra Right Wing Christian Wacko friends and I are going to use some Fossil Fuels, Kill some rubber trees, and destroy Yeast and Sugar. All while firing our Weapons of God into the air wildly without regret of where the projectiles land.

Man it's fun being ignorant.
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
    P. J. O'Rourke

Trying to find Flow
    Here is a letter from ultra right wing "Christian" whacko Bob Jones.

There is no stopping the emboldened "Christian" whackos, we will just have to get around to spilling blood.

Dear Mr. President:

The media tells us that you have received the largest number of popular votes of any president in America's history. Congratulations!

In your re-election, God has graciously granted America?though she doesn't deserve it?a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. You have been given a mandate. We the people expect your voice to be like the clear and certain sound of a trumpet. Because you seek the Lord daily, we who know the Lord will follow that kind of voice eagerly.

Don't equivocate. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe the liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ. Honor the Lord, and He will honor you.

Had your opponent won, I would have still given thanks, because the Bible says I must (I Thessalonians 5:18). It would have been hard, but because the Lord lifts up whom He will and pulls down whom He will, I would have done it. It is easy to rejoice today, because Christ has allowed you to be His servant in this nation for another presidential term. Undoubtedly, you will have opportunity to appoint many conservative judges and exercise forceful leadership with the Congress in passing legislation that is defined by biblical norm regarding the family, sexuality, sanctity of life, religious freedom, freedom of speech, and limited government. You have four years?a brief time only?to leave an imprint for righteousness upon this nation that brings with it the blessings of Almighty God.

Christ said, ?If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour? (John 12:26).

The student body, faculty, and staff at Bob Jones University commit ourselves to pray for you?that you would do right and honor the Savior. Pull out all the stops and make a difference. If you have weaklings around you who do not share your biblical values, shed yourself of them. Conservative Americans would love to see one president who doesn't care whether he is liked, but cares infinitely that he does right.

Best wishes.

Sincerely your friend,

Bob Jones III
    President
    I skimmed so I must've missed the "hate" part. Yes, it's politically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum as you, so according to your definition, that equates with "hate". The only action that even comes close to that definition is a call to "shed" himself of those around him who don't share his values. Trust me, Walt, you demonstrate worse upwards of five times a day just here on this board.

There really is something wrong with you in the head. I had grown to accept you here and accept your ascerbic personality and your over-the-top politics, but today you showed that those personality quirks are more than just affectations. You really are a bitter, vengeful, angry...and yes, hateful individual.

Apparently you're not coping very well with Nov.2, so you "decompress" and take perverse pleasure in turning what should've been a thread expressing our good feelings and solidarity as Americans of all political stripes, of rememberence and thanks to those who served us, and of the love between father and daughter or father and son, and turning it into something ugly. Maybe Wofo can post that number again, or you can just post an ad looking for a Republican to "beat the sh*t out of" - maybe you can just take some meds or anger management. Whatever it takes, because you're one sick POS.

~*~*~*~*~
    "exercise forceful leadership with the Congress in passing legislation that is defined by biblical norm regarding the family, sexuality, sanctity of life, religious freedom, freedom of speech, and limited government."

But apparently unlimited government intervention in our personal lives.

transitional form
    Quote Originally Posted by smittie61984
    I've heard from News and other media sources the term "ultra-conservative" but never "ultra-liberal". But I found out the key words to ultra liberal. Bi-partisan.
    I thought the word for "ultra-liberal" was "radical." As in, "radical environmentalist."

banned

grown

Quote Originally Posted by Patchito
    I skimmed so I must've missed the "hate" part. Yes, it's politically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum as you, so according to your definition, that equates with "hate". The only action that even comes close to that definition is a call to "shed" himself of those around him who don't share his values. Trust me, Walt, you demonstrate worse upwards of five times a day just here on this board.

There really is something wrong with you in the head. I had grown to accept you here and accept your ascerbic personality and your over-the-top politics, but today you showed that those personality quirks are more than just affectations. You really are a bitter, vengeful, angry...and yes, hateful individual.

Apparently you're not coping very well with Nov.2, so you "decompress" and take perverse pleasure in turning what should've been a thread expressing our good feelings and solidarity as Americans of all political stripes, of rememberence and thanks to those who served us, and of the love between father and daughter or father and son, and turning it into something ugly. Maybe Wofo can post that number again, or you can just post an ad looking for a Republican to "beat the sh*t out of" - maybe you can just take some meds or anger management. Whatever it takes, because you're one sick POS.
    I've sort of grown to accept you too. But, I wish you could write. It is dense, wordy, but it doesn't say much, if you take the content it is mostly just nuances. You write like Kerry tended to speak. I wish you only had the equivalent of the two minute clock in this debating site.

banned

ol' General

Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    No...Walt...[SIZE=4]YOU[/SIZE] preach a message of hatred and division, and I've told you before, you shouldn't go around calling others "whackos"!

Ok..I dared you....so...what are you going to do Walt? Badmouth me? Badmouth my ancestors who've been dead for over a 100 years?
    he really was a piece of work, wasn't he?

banned
    he really was a piece of work, wasn't he?
    Hey Walt, you old man didn't do much better...raising you in the ol' West Va trailer park as basically hillbilly trash. With a son like you, I feel sorry for him..Did he die of embarassment? Having you for a son would kill anyone.

You can take the boy out of the trailer park...but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy...

Gimme dat!!
    Walt, you claim this guy spreads a message of hate but then defend Michael Moore's assistance of terrorism. You show yourself to be devoid of any form of logic or character. Keep up the good work, you are creating more conservatives everyday.
    Last edited by Menny; 11-12-2004 at 06:15 PM. Reason: ..

banned

isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    Hey Walt, you old man didn't do much better...raising you in the ol' West Va trailer park as basically hillbilly trash. With a son like you, I feel sorry for him..Did he die of embarassment? Having you for a son would kill anyone.

You can take the boy out of the trailer park...but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy...
    isn't Oildale the trailer park of Cali?

people who live in trailer parks, shouldn't pray for natural disasters

I lived in the old doublewide nondoublewide, and the singlewide, when I was on my own buddy boy. Shoving rubber down the rivers and working for defense companies.

I would explain, but seeing how you are living in a trailer park community and all, I think not.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Menny
    Walt, you claim this guy spreads a message of hate but then defend Michael Moore's assistance of terrorism. You show yourself to be devoid of any form of logic or character. Keep up the good work, you are creating more conservatives everyday.
    hey fatboy, I understand you have some good news and some bad news; 1) the good news is you were the clown at the kids birthday party 2) I heard you got blood on your clown suit.

MM is no big fav of mine, it would help if you would get your facts straight, instead of assuming the sterotypical whacko view from which you come.

banned
    isn't Oildale the trailer park of Cali?

people who live in trailer parks, shouldn't pray for natural disasters

I lived in the old doublewide nondoublewide, and the singlewide, when I was on my own buddy boy. Shoving rubber down the rivers and working for defense companies.

I would explain, but seeing how you are living in a trailer park community and all, I think not.
    Comon...Walt..I know your childhood was hard on you and it's painful for you to relive it. Getting your @ss whipped on a daily basis by all those little linkhorns and your old man spending the unemployment check every day on that 100 proof Old Grand Dad.

I suppose knowing the shame a whimpy @ssed little boy like you would bring, I can understand why your old man drank his problems away.

Yeah..Walt...it must suck to be you....

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Menny
    I was just wondering how MM assists terrorism. This is a view that I have not heard yet.

Trying to find Flow
    I've sort of grown to accept you too. But, I wish you could write. It is dense, wordy, but it doesn't say much, if you take the content it is mostly just nuances. You write like Kerry tended to speak. I wish you only had the equivalent of the two minute clock in this debating site.

I'm working on it. Perhaps it'd help if I just used bullets

• The link you posted is not hateful, it just advocates a political/religious pov
    • I honestly read much worse from you and others on a daily basis
    • Your hurtful and inappropriate posts today are a case in point
    • You're an ass!!

serving suggestion
    I'm working on it. Perhaps it'd help if I just used bullets

• The link you posted is not hateful, it just advocates a political/religious pov
    • I honestly read much worse from you and others on a daily basis
    • Your hurtful and inappropriate posts today are a case in point
    • You're an ass!!
    Bullets. Bwaaahahahaha! Too funny. This place sux tonight. Patch: check out the link in my signature. Do you know these guys? If not, you oughtta ...

T 3
    X - Pensive Wino
    Quote Originally Posted by TVC15
    Bullets. Bwaaahahahaha! Too funny. This place sux tonight. Patch: check out the link in my signature. Do you know these guys? If not, you oughtta ...

You could burn rubber and grab a few $ 7.00 microbrews
    Last edited by T 3; 11-12-2004 at 09:26 PM.
    "There's a fine line between clever and stupid."
    -David St. Hubbins, Spinal Tap

serving suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by T 3
    You could burn rubber and grab a few $ 7.00 microbrews
    Or not. Check out my GD signature, and tell me whatcha think, T3, Patch, or anybody else who's as bored and in need of good music around here as I am.

The Fluid is one of the best bands you never heard of. The Fluid came out when "grunge" was in the early part of its bell curve, but took a path the rest of the genre should've but didn't. The Fluid didn't focus on just big fat old school amplifiers and angst -- they focused on a big fat OS amplifier sounds with a 60s heavy/speed metal FU attitude that r-o-c-k-e-d. The Fluid wasn't pretentious -- The Fluid was ahead of their F'ng time. Do yo'self a favor and check out the link. Trust me, it's better than anything goin' on here, right now ...

T 3
    X - Pensive Wino
    Or not. Check out my GD signature, and tell me whatcha think, T3, Patch, or anybody else who's as bored and in need of good music around here as I am.

The Fluid is one of the best bands you never heard of. The Fluid came out when "grunge" was in the early part of its bell curve, but took a path the rest of the genre should've but didn't. The Fluid didn't focus on just big fat old school amplifiers and angst -- they focused on a big fat OS amplifier sounds with a 60s heavy/speed metal FU attitude that r-o-c-k-e-d. The Fluid wasn't pretentious -- The Fluid was ahead of their F'ng time. Do yo'self a favor and check out the link. Trust me, it's better than anything goin' on here, right now ...

I hear a lot of old LA Guns sound in 'em.....There's some LA G's tracks buried on CD's that I could play for you and you'd "almost" think it's The Fluid..... Vocals and guitar tone are close....

serving suggestion
    I hear a lot of old LA Guns sound in 'em.....There's some LA G's tracks buried on CD's that I could play for you and you'd "almost" think it's The Fluid..... Vocals and guitar tone are close....
    I'd be interested to hear it, T. See if you can find a video or file to post. One of the things I most like about The Fluid was their (what I dib) hipster grunge sound. I'll take that sh*t over melancholy pretension any day. Thanks for checking it out. Post some good sh*t up, and help Walt out of yet another one of his BS threads!! He may not understand friendship, and what it entails, but you can!

PS: good night ...

T 3
    X - Pensive Wino
    I'd be interested to hear it, T. See if you can find a video or file to post. One of the things I most like about The Fluid was their (what I dib) hipster grunge sound. I'll take that sh*t over melancholy pretension any day. Thanks for checking it out. Post some good sh*t up, and help Walt out of yet another one of his BS threads!! He may not understand friendship, and what it entails, but you can!

PS: good night ...
    I'll check.A little bit of their music would have you saying WTF is T talking about,but they have some stuff that's laced with energy,yet edgy and haunting....

Out myself,want to throw some more stuff together for a CD of misc stuff I want to burn.Hope to ride tomorrow in the a.m.and check out the new seat WTB sent me...

Thanks for the smiles ! G'night
    Last edited by T 3; 11-13-2004 at 12:39 AM.

Trying to find Flow

These guys? Hey!, they changed the AllMusic format around. Weren't you able to listen to tracks before?

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:23jleai14xf7

T 3
    X - Pensive Wino
    the things I most like about The Fluid was their (what I dib) hipster grunge sound. I'll take that sh*t over melancholy pretension any day.
    Couldn't find a way to link to the stuff I mentioned,but try this (I'm guitar centric in my tastes) http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/id_1237277/artist.jhtml

Slither - Velvet Revolver

When you look you see right through me
    Cut the rope, fell to my knees
    Fallen, broken every single time

Always keep me under finger
    That's the spot where you would (sue) me
    But I see sometime pleasure in my mind

Yeah, here comes the water
    It's come to wash away the sins of you and I
    This time you see

When you seek me you destroy me
    Rip my mind and smell the poppy's
    Fallen blood in every single time

Always keep me under finger
    That's the spot where you might linger
    But I see sometime the pleasure in my mind

This time you see
    Like holy water
    It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
    This time with me

When you look you see right through me
    Cut the rope, fell to my knees
    Fallen and broken
    Every single time

This time you see
    Like holy water
    It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
    This time with me
    Last edited by T 3; 11-13-2004 at 10:58 AM.

serving suggestion
    These guys? Hey!, they changed the AllMusic format around. Weren't you able to listen to tracks before?

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:23jleai14xf7
    Those are the ones. Yes, I have purplemetalflakemusic. It's been running in my car all week. Great album. If you want it I'll send you (or anyone) a copy, and even throw in for postage .... (bwaaahahahaha, gmaki's a postage hording jackass...)

I saw The Fluid play several times. In fact, the best show I ever saw, ever, was The Fluid at the Fox Theater in Boulder. The Fluid was loud. Everything was loud. You could barely hear the drums they were so freaking loud. That was another part to their sound that doesn't come through on a '93 recording, but still, it rocks. PM me if you want a copy.
    Last edited by TVC15; 11-13-2004 at 11:11 AM.

serving suggestion
    Very cool T. Thanks! Me thinks they need a more creative drummer, though. (Sorry to gmaki, the guy isn't even around and I'm giving him sh*t at every opportunity). I need to get out more. But my trails are muddy. Which means I have to get on the road bike this weekend. The horror!

See ya'll later. Btw to Patch, nice user title. Btw to T, the pool analogy worked too ... and he kept freaking peeing, after no less than three guests asked him to stop. That takes a very special kind of FU. Later -- m.

Couldn't find a way to link to the stuff I mentioned,but try this (I'm guitar centric in my tastes) http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/id_1237277/artist.jhtml

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast