mtbr member

Glasgow airport: MI5 and CIA agents caught in the act

Early reports are that the MI5 agent attempted to run from the scene carrying a propane cylinder leaving his CIA counterpart on fire at the scene.
    KITB-"I got no beef with the terrorists"
    KITB-"It's always the college-degree-lacking bolt sorters that say such things"

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Managuense
    Early reports are that the MI5 agent attempted to run from the scene carrying a propane cylinder leaving his CIA counterpart on fire at the scene.
    Still up to their old tricks.

mtbr member
    How ironic, I was planning on watching "Muslims Against Jihad" on FoxNews at 3 EST, and instead all I see is a flaming airport terminal.
    KITB-"I got no beef with the terrorists"
    KITB-"It's always the college-degree-lacking bolt sorters that say such things"

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Managuense
    Where is that damned Oreo when I need a lifeline.....

banned
    phucking Oreo

whoa!
    Mar 2007
    MSNBC :
    Lynsey McBean, who was at the terminal, said one of the men took out a plastic gasoline canister and poured its
    contents under the car. “He then set light to it,” said McBean, 26, from Erskine, Scotland.
    She said the Jeep struck the front door but got jammed.

“They were obviously trying to get it further inside the airport as the wheels were spinning and smoke
    was coming from them,” she said.

Another witness, Fiona Tracey, described a “bang” coming from the SUV. The vehicle was on fire
    and “every now and again there was a bang coming off it. ... There was definitely a bang,” she told Sky News television.

Two men were arrested, and one of whom was taken to the hospital, Strathclyde Police spokeswoman
    Lisa O’Neil said in Glasgow. Police said the Royal Alexandra Hospital, in neighboring Paisley, was evacuated after the suspect arrived.
    Wow, , , WOW !!!

During the years I used to work at Trident NSB, Keyport, and Indian Island Naval Weapons Station, I oft times used to ponder :

"Jeeze, what with all this and Ft Lewis, McCord AFB, Boeing, Puget Sound Naval Ship Yard, Whidbey Island Naval Air Station,
    Yakama Firing Center, and the Everett Home Port (for the USS Abraham Lincoln) I wonder if them Russkies got anything like what we got here aimed at this area???". . .

But now this !!! Boy I know I'm not gonna be sleepin so well any more with these fleabags running loose.
    Smart mutherfuckers too, , , like neocon smart. Just wait until these guys get their Heathkit hydrogen bongs built and tested , , ,
    DEFCON 9 !!!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Music
    Wow, , , WOW !!!

During the years I used to work at Trident NSB, Keyport, and Indian Island Naval Weapons Station, I oft times used to ponder :

"Jeeze, what with all this and Ft Lewis, McCord AFB, Boeing, Puget Sound Naval Ship Yard, Whidbey Island Naval Air Station,
    Yakama Firing Center, and the Everett Home Port (for the USS Abraham Lincoln) I wonder if them Russkies got anything like what we got here aimed at this area???". . .

But now this !!! Boy I know I'm not gonna be sleepin so well any more with these fleabags running loose.
    Smart mutherfuckers too, , , like neocon smart. Just wait until these guys get their Heathkit hydrogen bongs built and tested , , ,
    DEFCON 9 !!!
    Let's hope they stay incompetent.

Though destroying the World Trade Centre complex with box cutters was a brilliant move. Look at how it manipulated George Bush to play the game almost exactly how they wanted.

whoa!
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Walt

Though destroying the World Trade Centre complex with box cutters was a brilliant move. Look at how it manipulated George Bush to play the game almost exactly how they wanted.
    I doubt that even McGivver could out do the Great Box Cutter attack of OT-One

banned

Three misses on this one. They won't make the same mistake next time.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloviating
    Three misses on this one. They won't make the same mistake next time.
    They're pretty phucking stupid.

They make a lot of mistakes, all the time ... but the catch is that we have to catch the mistake ...

I can't wait until the Brits roll up this network back to the roots .. and I am QUITE sure the Brits are going to do that. They're good and they're highly motivated.

whoa!
    Mar 2007
    They're pretty phucking stupid.

They make a lot of mistakes, all the time ... but the catch is that we have to catch the mistake ...

I can't wait until the Brits roll up this network back to the roots .. and I am QUITE sure the Brits are going to do that. They're good and they're highly motivated.
    And when they do squash that bag of idiots there won't have been one sortie or
    bombing run, no apachee helicopter strike, , , just hardass police and intellegence work.

Sun Worshiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Where is that damned Oreo when I need a lifeline.....
    An AmeriNazi Jeep Cherokee catches fire (those crappy cars always do) and two[SIZE="3"] 2 Asians[/SIZE] crash and try to escape the blaze.

"UK terror alert upped to critical"

YOU'VE GOT TO BE COMPLETE Fu***ng MORONS to gobble up this crap.

Meanwhile the fu***ng AmeriNAZIS and ZioNAZIS are genociding Iraqis, Afghans and Palestinian civilians by the hundreds every fu***ng day.

FU***ng NAZI TERRORISTS

The ultimate precision of the 9-11 attack followed by scores of MORON GOBBLERS: capiche?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oreophilus; 07-01-2007 at 06:34 AM.

mtbr member

2 Asians

Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    An AmeriNazi Jeep Cherokee catches fire (those crappy cars always do) and two[SIZE="3"] 2 Asians[/SIZE] crash and try to escape the blaze.

Meanwhile the fu***ng AmeriNAZIS and ZioNAZIS are genociding Iraqis, Afghans and Palestinian civilians by the hundreds every fu***ng day.

FU***ng NAZI TERRORISTS

The ultimate precision of the 9-11 attack followed by scores of MORON GOBBLERS: capiche?

Yep South Asian........a term used to describe people from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

One of your freedom fighters is a little crispy after the blaze. What time is the candle light vigil in momís basement?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeZee
    Yep South Asian........a term used to describe people from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

One of your freedom fighters is a little crispy after the blaze. What time is the candle light vigil in momís basement?
    I think a lot of cookied!ck's boys are getting whacked....He seems to be ramping up the propaganda, so something's probably going bad with his people..

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeZee

Correct, in England asian refers to Pakistanis in general.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

it was hard work, but somebody had to do it

5191 posts in 2 years, off to homeland security. i hope they play that inspiring horst vessel song as they march in

transitional form
    Quote Originally Posted by fidel
    5191 posts in 2 years, off to homeland security. i hope they play that inspiring horst vessel song as they march in
    Can you elaborate?

outdoor miner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belfrey
    Can you elaborate?
    It is getting to be a funny old world, are we playing tell on our neighbors now?
    [SIZE=-1]Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald[/SIZE]

Samsonite Tester
    An AmeriNazi Jeep Cherokee catches fire (those crappy cars always do) and two[SIZE=3] 2 Asians[/SIZE] crash and try to escape the blaze.

FU***ng NAZI TERRORISTS

Orwell wrote the bible.
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

Who are the brain police?
    The English define "Asian" with a much much broader brush than Americans do, more so than Canadians too.

Since you're so wannabe Euro I thought you'd know this.
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

FU***ng NAZI TERRORISTS

Haha, you define the term "douchebag". Do the world a favor and stop breathing.
    1993 Trek 8000
    1994 Diamond Back Axis TR