Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368

    Gaza residents tell of sniper attacks on homes


    [SIZE="1"]More than 100 Palestinians and three Israelis have died after Israeli troops entered Gaza to try to halt rocket attacks[/SIZE]

    [SIZE="4"]Gaza residents tell of sniper attacks on homes[/SIZE]

    Palestinians described yesterday how civilians were killed while hiding in their homes as Israeli ground troops stormed through northern Gaza suburbs this weekend searching for Hamas militants.

    Raad Abu Seif held his 12-year-old daughter in his arms as she died after she was shot in the stomach as she stood several metres from a window.

    "I stroked Safa's hair," said Mr Abu Seif, his voice hoarse. "And then her eyes rolled ackwards in her head."

    "I tried to massage her heart for a minute, two minutes, three minutes, I don't remember. And then I felt there was nothing."

    Mr Abu Seif, 40, described how his extended family had bunkered down inside their home in the Zimo Square area of Jabaliya when it was infiltrated by Israeli ground troops supported by tanks in the early hours of Saturday.

    Mr Abu Seif, who used to work in a car paint shop, and his wife, Sama, 38, told their seven children to stay down and avoid looking out of the windows. But in the afternoon Safa had grown in confidence and decided to go upstairs, where her uncle and his family were also waiting for the fighting to stop.

    "She was just at his front door when there was an explosion outside and the windows were blown in," Mr Abu Seif said. "She was still about four metres from a window and up on the first floor but there must have been an Israeli sniper on a rooftop because he fired one shot and hit her in the stomach."

    The girl's family had called an ambulance but it came under fire and was not able to reach the house.

    When he tried to carry the girl out of the house, under a white flag, he said troops in an Israeli tank fired warning shots above their heads forcing them to dive for cover. Shortly after that Safa died in her father's arms.

    The young girl was one of more than 100 Palestinians killed in the past five days of intense fighting as Palestinian militants have fired around 150 rockets into Israel. One Israeli civilian and two Israeli soldiers have died.

    Despite international criticism and calls for restraint on both sides, Ehud Barak, Israel's defence minister, said yesterday that an even broader Gaza operation was possible, aimed at crushing militant rocket squads but also to "weaken the Hamas rule, in the right circumstances, even to bring it down".

    But many Palestinian families described an Israeli army on the rampage in various suburbs of Gaza and claimed that Israeli snipers had shot people inside their homes.

    Hatem Abu Shbek described how his nephew, Eyad, 16, and niece, Jacqueline, 17, were shot in his sitting room.

    He insisted the distance to the window was several metres and said that Israeli snipers must have been targeting them.

    Another Palestinian teenager said he was shot three times when he approached the Zimo Square area to see what was happening.

    Ahmed Abu Radwan, 18, was speaking from a hospital bed at Kemal Adwan hospital. He said his neighbour, Jihad Abu Hilayel, also a teenager, was killed.

    Yesterday, the normally bustling streets of Gaza City were empty as schools were closed and people were advised to stay at home. The sound of verses from the Muslim holy book, the Koran, coming from mosque loudspeakers mingled with the roar of Israeli warplanes and drones in the sky above.

    Hundreds gathered outside Gaza's hospitals waiting for bodies to be brought out of morgues for burial.

    Many, like schoolteacher Tawfek Shaban, a 44-year-old father of five, were holding small radios, listening to news broadcasts.

    "Shame on the Arabs, shame on the Muslims, shame on humanity .. When will they act to stop Israel?"

    In yesterday's fighting, Israeli aircraft struck the empty offices of Ismail Haniyeh, the Hamas prime minister, in a pre-dawn raid in Gaza City.

    No one was hurt but the attack was seen as a tough message to the Hamas leadership, which has refused to halt rocket barrages at a growing area of southern Israel.

    After nightfall, Israeli aircraft struck targets around Gaza City's Shati refugee camp and at Jabaliya, further north, where five people were wounded, at least two of them militants, Palestinian security officials said.

    The Israeli military said it fired at gunmen in Jabaliya, hitting one person. It had no immediate comment on any attack on Shati.

    Egypt has co-operated with an Israeli blockade of Hamas in Gaza, but opened its sealed border crossing with the territory yesterday to allow some of the Palestinian wounded access to medical care.

    Egypt sent 27 ambulances to the Rafah crossing to transfer between 150 and 200 wounded, said Imad Kharboush, a medical official at a hospital in El-Arish, near the Israeli border.

    Gaza residents tell of sniper attacks on homes


    ZIONAZI SCUM

    (that poor puppy)
    .

  2. #2
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    poor puppy

    Fuck the Palestinians. Let the ZIONAZIS genocide them with AmeriNAZI blessings. Kill humans, cuddle puppies. Humans have land and OIL scumbags covet, puppies have dependence.

    HYPOCRITES

    Your silence is golden.
    .

  3. #3
    Samsonite Tester
    Reputation: Evel Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,993
    Any way of telling where the shot was fired from?

    If a bomb goes off in gaza there is a chance that it was a manufacure error. Or when a Daughter is shot by Dad cleaning his gun, it is a enemy sniper.

    Just who is the enemy anyway? You got the opposite political party of similar rightous jihadists or the cross the fence guys.
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

    There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14



  4. #4
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Knievel
    Any way of telling where the shot was fired from?

    If a bomb goes off in gaza there is a chance that it was a manufacure error. Or when a Daughter is shot by Dad cleaning his gun, it is a enemy sniper.

    Just who is the enemy anyway? You got the opposite political party of similar rightous jihadists or the cross the fence guys.



    More than 100 Palestinians have been indiscriminately murdered killed since Israel entered GAZA to run amok.

    Poor puppy.


    They are killing men, women and children as they invade a sovereign country. Without AmeriNAZI aiding and abetting and threats, Israel would be accountable to International law for their genociding.
    .

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    More than 100 Palestinians have been indiscriminately murdered killed since Israel entered GAZA to run amok.

    Poor puppy.
    Yeah, because we know for a fact the puppy wasn't lobbing rockets.

    Palis got a direct way to good living. STOP the violence. Gandhi did more w/ non violence, and the Palis could too.

  6. #6
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Shopper
    Yeah, because we know for a fact the puppy wasn't lobbing rockets.

    Palis got a direct way to good living. STOP the violence. Gandhi did more w/ non violence, and the Palis could too.
    ya, shoot children, they throw stones at tanks

    always a WANKER

    113 dead Palestinians

    How many dead Israelis WANKER?
























    [SIZE="1"]3[/SIZE]




    I'd call that disproportionate
















    and when you kill women and children indiscriminately, you are NAZI scum









    Stealing land, stealing OIL, you are all the same kind of low life Imperialists.
    .

  7. #7
    occasionally good
    Reputation: Mountaingirl1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,088
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    and when you kill women and children indiscriminately, you are NAZI scum
    Didn't realize those rockets the Palestinians are lobbing into Israeli towns only blow up Israeli soldiers.

    That's pretty cool technology.

    Oh, wait - they don't discriminate between soldiers, civilians, women, children, dogs, cows or goats?

    Guess that makes your Palistinian buddies NAZI scum too, doesn't it?
    Don't ask me a question unless you really want to hear what I think.

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,610
    It's very simple Oreo.

    If I was an Israeli, and some freaks on my border lobbed rockets and kill one person. I would cross that border and kill 1000.

    And that's not just me.

    The restraint the Israelis are showing to the scumbag Palis is beyond amazing. It's grace.

    If Palis think rockets are the solution, may they all die.

    It's VERY cut n' dried. Peaceful protests will get the Palis what they want, and rockets will not.

    May the Palis die of horrors for 1000 years until they realize it.

    Sure the Israelis stole their land, but the way forward has to be peace.

  9. #9
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingirl1961
    Didn't realize those rockets the Palestinians are lobbing into Israeli towns only blow up Israeli soldiers.

    That's pretty cool technology.

    Oh, wait - they don't discriminate between soldiers, civilians, women, children, dogs, cows or goats?

    Guess that makes your Palistinian buddies NAZI scum too, doesn't it?
    How would you like to live in a prison camp?

    How would you like to have your land stolen from you?

    How would you like to have your family and friends murdered?

    How would you like to have your children shot at?


    Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention forbids collective punishment, but then, a citizen of a country like AmeriNaziFascistStan wouldn't give a damn about Geneva Conventions or International Laws as they TORTURE, Invade, Occupy country after country.

    Keep sending the ZIONAZIS $10 Billions/year plus all the lethal inhumane weaponry to commit their Imperialist crimes. Two peas in a pod.
    .

  10. #10
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Shopper
    It's very simple Oreo.

    If I was an Israeli, and some freaks on my border lobbed rockets and kill one person. I would cross that border and kill 1000.

    And that's not just me.

    The restraint the Israelis are showing to the scumbag Palis is beyond amazing. It's grace.

    If Palis think rockets are the solution, may they all die.

    It's VERY cut n' dried. Peaceful protests will get the Palis what they want, and rockets will not.

    May the Palis die of horrors for 1000 years until they realize it.

    Sure the Israelis stole their land, but the way forward has to be peace.
    Collective Punishment, read all about it, and while you are at it, read about waging unprovoked wars, TORTURE, using banned weapons on civilians.

    Oh! I forgot, the Geneva Conventions are quaint. Morally repugnant.
    .

  11. #11
    occasionally good
    Reputation: Mountaingirl1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,088
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    How would you like to live in a prison camp?

    How would you like to have your land stolen from you?

    How would you like to have your family and friends murdered?

    How would you like to have your children shot at?


    Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention forbids collective punishment, but then, a citizen of a country like AmeriNaziFascistStan wouldn't give a damn about Geneva Conventions or International Laws as they TORTURE, Invade, Occupy country after country.

    Keep sending the ZIONAZIS $10 Billions/year plus all the lethal inhumane weaponry to commit their Imperialist crimes. Two peas in a pod.
    That's quite the moral stand you're taking there, Cookie - it's OK for the Palestinians to murder innocents indiscriminately, but not OK for the Israeis.

    Grow up. Murder is murder is murder and it's happening on both sides. Until the Palestinians decide they want peace there will BE NO PEACE.

    Ghandi and King changed the world. All the Palis are doing is killing people. They have a lot of right on their side, but they blow it all on murder.
    Don't ask me a question unless you really want to hear what I think.

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    Collective Punishment, read all about it, and while you are at it, read about waging unprovoked wars, TORTURE, using banned weapons on civilians.

    Oh! I forgot, the Geneva Conventions are quaint. Morally repugnant.

    So Israel is supposed to sit around and enjoy rockets?

    I don't think so Oreo.

    As long as Palis are launching rockets, then Israel is going to strike back against the threats.

    The solution is clear.

    Work for peace.

  13. #13
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingirl1961
    That's quite the moral stand you're taking there, Cookie - it's OK for the Palestinians to murder innocents indiscriminately, but not OK for the Israeis.

    Grow up. Murder is murder is murder and it's happening on both sides. Until the Palestinians decide they want peace there will BE NO PEACE.

    Ghandi and King changed the world. All the Palis are doing is killing people. They have a lot of right on their side, but they blow it all on murder.

    If Israel was a country of laws, they wouldn't be land grabbing and using force to keep it.

    If Israel was a country of laws, they wouldn't be applying collective Punishment as the NAZIS did to the resistance (French, Polish, Dutch).

    You are morally repugnant, a perfectly indoctrinated specimen of a rogue tyrant nation, you break laws you hold onto others. What comes to mind but "double standards", "uber alles", hypocrite.
    .

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sandan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,698
    Quote Originally Posted by oreophilus
    If Israel was a country of laws, they wouldn't be land grabbing and using force to keep it.

    If Israel was a country of laws, they wouldn't be applying collective Punishment as the NAZIS did to the resistance (French, Polish, Dutch).

    You are morally repugnant, a perfectly indoctrinated specimen of a rogue tyrant nation, you break laws you hold onto others. What comes to mind but "double standards", "uber alles", hypocrite.
    you're right penis, gaza is a land of laws, hamas is a government bound by laws, the pali terrorists aren't subjecting the residents of Sderot and Ashkelon to collective punishment.
    -----
    There is a certain country which has been the target of fierce terrorist attacks in recent years, leaving untold thousands of citizens living along its southern border exposed to ongoing violence and cruelty.
    After enduring ceaseless bombings, killings and abductions, the country's leadership decided to take bold action, crossing the frontier over the weekend and eliminating the terrorist group's top echelons, including its second-in-command.
    In case you haven't been following the news, the country in question is Colombia, which sent troops on a cross-border raid into neighboring Ecuador, where they tracked down and killed some of the leading thugs of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) terror organization.
    -------------

    In fact the Israelis should do what the Columbians just did.

    Simply put, Israel should reassert complete control over Gaza, topple the Hamas-led regime, arrest and try its leadership, and finally declare that this land is rightfully ours and we shall never again abandon it.


    You are a complete idiot.

    End of story.

    Oh and btw, the snipers were hamas terrorists shooting at the Israelis from the windows, hiding behind their women and children, again.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke





  15. #15
    Sun Worshiper
    Reputation: oreophilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Shopper
    So Israel is supposed to sit around and enjoy rockets?

    I don't think so Oreo.

    As long as Palis are launching rockets, then Israel is going to strike back against the threats.

    The solution is clear.

    Work for peace.
    The AmeriNAZIS and ZIONAZIS have been conniving about Peace Plans for over 20 years (bait and switch), while carving up the West Bank, the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, building Apartheid Walls and using Palestinian slave labor. They take the bulk of the water, the best agricultural lands and leave the dirt to the Palestinians, as the AmeriNAZIS did to the Native Americans. The Palestinians in Israel are third class citizens on their own land, the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are prisoners within walls, checkpoints and Israeli soldiers busting down their doors and shooting their children. That's their daily life. The Palestinian refugees, promised to be allowed to return for over 58 years, still live in squalid conditions in refugee camps.



    Wanking Walt wants to move to Gaza or a refugee camp?

    How about if an invading race takes over Utah and simulates what the Palestinians have gone through since 1949 to you?

    How about being on a receiving end of an invasion and occupation? Your compromised tone would change.
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •