Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    banned

Dear Eddie: I can't help it, this stuff excites me. Am I normal?

Dear Eddie: Millions of Americans agree that this kind of activity is okay, even the President secretly approves. I really like it, but I can't help feeling somehow ashamed about my feelings...

Am I normal?
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned
    Of course you are. Welcome back....We missed you.....seriously

banned
    Dear Eddie: I am serious. Am I normal for thinking this kind of thing is okay, or do I need psychiatric help? It seems so wrong, but feels so right at the moment I am doing it. I don't know what to do. Would Jesus approve? Will I go to hell if I do this sort of thing?

I am so confused...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warfaminepestilenceplague
    Dear Eddie: I am serious. Am I normal for thinking this kind of thing is okay, or do I need psychiatric help? It seems so wrong, but feels so right at the moment I am doing it. I don't know what to do. Would Jesus approve? Will I go to hell if I do this sort of thing?

I am so confused...
    Sometimes you are just hilarious............good on ya mate (picked that up in Australia)

banned
    I think your collection of pics is very strange, morbid and strange

banned
    Dear Eddie: Is that all you think? I need your advice. This is no joke. Am I normal for thinking these things are okay? Will Jesus reject me and hate me?

banned

I am so confused...
    Yop got that right.

banned
    Is that all you think?
    I think you are a very good person at heart and have issues that you want to bring attention to. Unfortuantely they involve a strange picture collection. Do I think you are normal? Yes......Do I think you are a good person?....Yes Do I think you like taking little jabs at me?.....Yes....But you are still a good guy all the same

banned
    The photos are from World War 2 I think. From Eastern Europe by the looks of it. Good thing we defeated the Nazis, so they didn't take over the United States and make us do things like that.

It's good to be one of the good guys.

banned
    The photos are from World War 2 I think. From Eastern Europe by the looks of it. Good thing we defeated the Nazis, so they didn't take over the United States and make us do things like that.

It's good to be one of the good guys.
    Actually you have always had my utmost respect. You are gregarious to a fault, and have an innate sense of right and wrong. My respect for you is because you weren't guided to your views through a book (Bible) but yet you still care deeply. That is why I respect and think well of you. I know you can be passionate about your causes and beliefs. Keep the fire within you

banned
    All human beings have an innate sense of right and wrong. Unfortunately, they let all kinds of other considerations interfere with their ability to choose the right action, even when they know better.

If too many principles have to be compromised to make the 'right' choice, then the choice must not really be right.

banned
    All human beings have an innate sense of right and wrong. Unfortunately, they let all kinds of other considerations interfere with their ability to choose the right action, even when they know better.

If too many principles have to be compromised to make the 'right' choice, then the choice must not really be right.
    You are correct

Trying to find Flow
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE JONES
    Actually you have always had my utmost respect. You are gregarious to a fault, and have an innate sense of right and wrong. My respect for you is because you weren't guided to your views through a book (Bible) but yet you still care deeply. That is why I respect and think well of you. I know you can be passionate about your causes and beliefs. Keep the fire within you
    Do you down Prozac by the handful? Is there anyone or anything that offends you or you don't like?

"Actually Mr. Pol Pot,, I've always admired your vision and the fact that you hold such strong beliefs. Now, I personally am not really a fan of mass murder on an incomprehensible scale, but I have to respect the fact that it takes a lot of charisma to be a genocidal maniac. keep up the good work! "

Here's a little inside info. Wayfaringpustulence is ill.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Patchito
    Do you down Prozac by the handful? Is there anyone or anything that offends you or you don't like?

"Actually Mr. Pol Pot,, I've always admired your vision and the fact that you hold such strong beliefs. Now, I personally am not really a fan of mass murder on an incomprehensible scale, but I have to respect the fact that it takes a lot of charisma to be a genocidal maniac. keep up the good work! "

That may or may not be so..........But he does have the right to say just about anything he wants as long as it is in th guidelines. I may not agree with what he says but I'll not stop him from saying it. Reference this thread from earlier today
    Supporting torture is barbaric under any set of circumstances.

besides, modding here isn't about what I like or dislike. Its all about the members of f88. Some of the stuff I read here is repugnant to me but I won't censor it unless it is against posting guidelines. And really, no one here offends me and I actually care about you all and care for the existence of f88. This is your forum. To argue, debate, insult, or name call

banned

Patchito, how is that thesis on the US-Philippine/US-Iraq war developing? Would I be correct in assuming that you will conclude that the Philippine-American war was all for the good, and therefore the Iraq-American war will be all right in the end too?

gnuH
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE JONES
    That may or may not be so..........But he does have the right to say just about anything he wants as long as it is in th guidelines. I may not agree with what he says but I'll not stop him from saying it. Reference this thread from earlier today
    Supporting torture is barbaric under any set of circumstances.

besides, modding here isn't about what I like or dislike. Its all about the members of f88. Some of the stuff I read here is repugnant to me but I won't censor it unless it is against posting guidelines. And really, no one here offends me and I actually care about you all and care for the existence of f88. This is your forum. To argue, debate, insult, or name call
    Hey toss-rag,

Is posting a pic of a slaughtered child within the guidelines?

Or has all that masturbation made you blind?

Trying to find Flow
    Patchito, how is that thesis on the US-Philippine/US-Iraq war developing? Would I be correct in assuming that you will conclude that the Philippine-American war was all for the good, and therefore the Iraq-American war will be all right in the end too?
    The Philippine-American war would've been much more successful if not for that god damned liberal media always focusing on the negative.

banned
    The Philippine-American war would've been much more successful if not for that god damned liberal media always focusing on the negative.
    If the American Marines did not have "one arm tied behind their back", General Chaffee could have ordered them to "shoot on site" every female over the age of ten, instead of just every male.

The Filpinos could have been liberated much more quickly that way. Those annoying uncivilized Filipinos, why did they not just let us liberate them?

Our poor frustrated soldiers were so annoyed, they even wrote a song about them:

"Damn, damn, damn the Filipinos!
    Cut throat khaki ladrones!
    Underneath the starry flag,
    Civilize them with a Krag,
    And return us to our beloved home."

Trying to find Flow
    S
    If the American Marines did not have "one arm tied behind their back", General Chaffee could have ordered them to "shoot on site" every female over the age of ten, instead of just every male.

The Filpinos could have been liberated much more quickly that way. Those annoying uncivilized Filipinos, why did they not just let us liberate them?

Our poor frustrated soldiers were so annoyed, they even wrote a song about them:

"Damn, damn, damn the Filipinos!
    Cut throat khaki ladrones!
    Underneath the starry flag,
    And return us to our beloved home."

Semper Fi

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Dolor
    "All Rise for a Veteran of Samar!" You don't hear that one anymore.
    Did people actually say that?

100% Real Fruit Juices
    30-40 Krag. Our first modern repeater. Helluva cartridge.
    To gain food and water and rest in the heart of a people's wicked land. - Mystery Shopper

banned
    The red stripe was in recognition for shooting a ten year old boy on sight?

banned
    Now what would drive normally sane people to behave in such a fashion? Did they hate our freedoms too?

banned
    Now what would drive normally sane people to behave in such a fashion? Did they hate our freedoms too?
    This link covers the atrocity that you were talking about. Seems Teddy Roosevelt would agree with you.

Link

Edit: Read up a few pages.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Dear Eddie: Millions of Americans agree that this kind of activity is okay, even the President secretly approves. I really like it, but I can't help feeling somehow ashamed about my feelings...

Am I normal?
    Thought you were leaving? You are not a man of your word. You cannot be trusted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast