banned
    Apr 2004

DEA abducts a Canadian

I know, I sound like O but this is just plain wrong what we did to the Prince of Pot
    Marc Emery.
    IMO, selling pot seeds through the mail would hardley warrant going to another country and arresting one of their citizens much less spending major tax payer dough on the investigation, trial and potential years of jail.
    I believe this was more political than criminal being that the Prince of Pot is an outspoken supporter of legalizing the devil weed. While we are at it, we might as well round up Woody Harrelson & Snoop Dog.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike Nazi
    I know, I sound like O but this is just plain wrong what we did to the Prince of Pot
    Marc Emery.
    IMO, selling pot seeds through the mail would hardley warrant going to another country and arresting one of their citizens much less spending major tax payer dough on the investigation, trial and potential years of jail.
    I believe this was more political than criminal being that the Prince of Pot is an outspoken supporter of legalizing the devil weed. While we are at it, we might as well round up Woody Harrelson & Snoop Dog.
    i think our tax dollars to go to better uses too.

i used to live in gettysburg. a couple of guys got arrested for smoking pot on the battle field one night. a newspaper article said the feds (its a federal crime on the battle field) were going to try to get the maximum sentence for them. all sorts of people started writing in to the paper with their opinions. the majority of them said that while they appreciated the need to protect our national shrines, they did not see two pot heads as a serious enough threat to warrent jailing them for an extended period. the interesting thing about it is that gettysburg is a very conservative area and that battle field is their bread and butter. i don't know the outcome. i moved and stopped following the story.