Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    KITB

71Fish: Unrepentant Racist & Genocidal Maniac

71Fish meet Hitler, Hitler meet 71Fish. Hitler thought Jews smelled and the world would be better if they were gone (see Mein Kampf), 71Fish thinks Muslims smell and the world would be better if they were gone (see his post below):

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...80486#poststop

Quote Originally Posted by Heir 71Fish
    YES, I am a racist towards Arab Muslims. I don't trust them, I don't like them, they smell bad, and after several trips to the ME I have formed an opinion. I do not like them and would feel safer if they were gone.
    Folks, we are at war. A war of ideas. We are at war with people who wish to commit genocide. They are among us here in the United States, and many of them have white colored skin.

You should be just as afraid of these whackos as you are Muslim terrorists. They are both evil, and they both desire your death or oppression.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KITB
    71Fish meet Hitler, Hitler meet 71Fish. Hitler thought Jews smelled and the world would be better if they were gone (see Mein Kampf), 71Fish thinks Muslims smell and the world would be better if they were gone (see his post below):

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...80486#poststop

Folks, we are at war. A war of ideas. We are at war with people who wish to commit genocide. They are among us here in the United States, and many of them have white colored skin.

You should be just as afraid of these whackos as you are Muslim terrorists. They are both evil, and they both desire your death or oppression.
    And, to think, I was SURE Frank had the market cornered....and we all know Frank doesn't share.

KITB
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    And, to think, I was SURE Frank had the market cornered....and we all know Frank doesn't share.
    At least 7/11Fish is honest... unlike FrankBooth, Sandan... et al.

outdoor miner

I never got to talk to HH on the internet though...fantastic stuff.
    [SIZE=-1]Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    This is an honor. I have never had a thread created about me by an extremist before. I shall cherish it.

I've got news for you. Arab Muslims don't like you either. What does that make THEM? Racist? Nationalist? Proud? Big meanies?
    You can love and preach tolerance all you want, they aren't buying it and neither am I.

I also dislike lawyers and retail salesmen who work on commission.
    Last edited by 71Fish; 11-26-2006 at 06:03 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 71Fish
    This is an honor. I have never had a thread created about me by an extremist before. I shall cherish it.

Heck, I guess hating Muslims isn't quite as bad as hating white people like Butt Buster.
    KITB-"I got no beef with the terrorists"
    KITB-"It's always the college-degree-lacking bolt sorters that say such things"

KITB
    Arab Muslims don't like you either. What does that make THEM? Racist? Nationalist? Proud? Big meanies?
    Actually, I have a few Arab Muslim friends, and they like me just fine, thank you very much. I also have a few Persian Muslim friends, and they also like me just fine. Further, I have a few Afghani Muslim friends, and they like me just fine too.

And I'd bet most Muslims, whether Arab, Persian, whatever, have no problem with me.

Lets talk about how you freely admit you prefer genocide, shall we? Can't you see how sick that is? Can't you see how you are a little Hitler? Can't you see how you would have been one of those cheering Hitler and the Third Reich in its quest to exterminate the Jews?

I mean, you want to exterminate the Muslims, don't you? Be honest.

KITB
    Quote Originally Posted by Managuense

Heck, I guess hating Muslims isn't quite as bad as hating white people like Butt Buster.
    Come on, hoss, lets be honest here: Your claim that I hate white people is a tortured hyperbole.

This dingle-berry 71Fish freely admitted - in NO UNCERTAIN terms - that he desires the extermination of Muslims.

Come on, lets be honest here, Magnum.

banned
    it's the enemy within that frightens me more than any islamofacist

banned

Give us a break here, John. I'm afraid in certain circles, you would be considered to be "extreme", even a "whacko"...

banned

I've got news for you. Arab Muslims don't like you either. What does that make THEM? Racist? Nationalist? Proud? Big meanies?
    You can love and preach tolerance all you want, they aren't buying it and neither am I.

Do you know any Muslims?

Why do you want to go down the road that Arab Muslims and us are in such confrontation that you need to reflexively hate them?

Isn't this the bigotry that would promote needless war, death and horror?

memorable member

Wow fish, you've really landed in some hot water here. Don't worry, it's not to late. All you have to do is go back and edit the part where you said you hate muslims and could do without them and change it to the word christian. Once you become a hater of christians you will instantaniously be transformed from persecuted to revered. It's obvious to the Walt clown club that they deserve to be killed "en masse".(thats for you Kept)

It's also o.k. to make blanket hate speeches that cover all American's. That will also win you some f-88 praise.

If you need some for reference, just search some of Oreo's stuff. You'll find all kind of good hate speech and win some new friends, like Walt. They like Oreo the most when he's applauding the deaths of our servicemen in war zones.

Don't be alarmed, you can still be a popular forum 88 genius if you start using these techniques.

mtbr member
    Hey KITB,

Don't forget me. I am all for killing as many descendents of Isahmael as possible.

They started it, many, many moons ago. They are getting their butts kicked
    just like they did when run out of Europe. No matter how many idiots scream
    lets make them our friends there will always be enough of us sane people
    to see that what needs be done is indeed done. It is called self preservations
    and is an "inherited" trait.

gentle like
    Quote Originally Posted by chas_martel
    Hey KITB,

Don't forget me. I am all for killing as many descendents of Isahmael as possible.

Oh, how cute.

You are all lining up to see if Kick will make you his friend.

This is adorable!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chas_martel
    Hey KITB,

wow

an pure racist and bigot and as unChristian as exists as subhumanly as possible to be

a real genuine Piece of Shyte

endorses mass murder, discrimination, bigotry

outdoor miner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Walt
    wow

an pure racist and bigot and as unChristian as exists as subhumanly as possible to be

a real genuine Piece of Shyte

endorses mass murder, discrimination, bigotry
    Seems like they became a little more honest since they woke up and found they were on the losing team.

All this stuff we were speculating about, tips of icebergs and all that, has come to the surface.

Next time someone claims "a few bad apples", or "where is the proof", we now have the answer. Not that there was ever any real doubt.
    [SIZE=-1]Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald[/SIZE]

Art is Resistance
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    Give us a break here, John. I'm afraid in certain circles, you would be considered to be "extreme", even a "whacko"...

Most likely, yes. But has he ever called for the extermination of a race? I don't think so.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djcrb9
    Most likely, yes. But has he ever called for the extermination of a race? I don't think so.
    Not so fast, DJ. I believe, and on more than one occasion, that Walty has called for the 'elimination' of all the bigots, Racists, idiots, and war-mongers out there. That's a lot of folks....enough to qualify, numbers-wise, for mass-murder.

Art is Resistance
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Not so fast, DJ. I believe, and on more than one occasion, that Walty has called for the 'elimination' of all the bigots, Racists, idiots, and war-mongers out there. That's a lot of folks....enough to qualify, numbers-wise, for mass-murder.

hm, yeah. Calling for the death of ANYONE has always struck me as... wrong?

memorable member
    hm, yeah. Calling for the death of ANYONE has always struck me as... wrong?
    ANYONE being those who would disagree with him. Murder is only one of the things he wishes on those who would dare to oppose his lunacy.

He's an advocate of Rape as well. Gleefully wishing it upon Nuboy's daughter. Where's the outrage from his little "Inane clown posse"? All the silent lurker's here know the truth. Walt's a just the hateful, sad little man that lives here.

Art is Resistance
    Quote Originally Posted by mashochist
    ANYONE being those who would disagree with him. Murder is only one of the things he wishes on those who would dare to oppose his lunacy.

He's an advocate of Rape as well. Gleefully wishing it upon Nuboy's daughter. Where's the outrage from his little "Inane clown posse"? All the silent lurker's here know the truth. Walt's a just the hateful, sad little man that lives here.

Careful there, mashochist... you're as hateful as anyone i've ever met in person, and a large number of people i haven't met.

Has walt advocated rape? That's disgusting, but i haven't seen it. Show me.

memorable member
    Careful there, mashochist... you're as hateful as anyone i've ever met in person, and a large number of people i haven't met.

Has walt advocated rape? That's disgusting, but i haven't seen it. Show me.
    Dude I hate Oreo. That's about it. He is an enemy of my country and proudly professes it here daily. Those who defend him get the same treatment.

Other than that I'm a real sweetheart.

Art is Resistance
    Dude I hate Oreo. That's about it. He is an enemy of my country and proudly professes it here daily. Those who defend him get the same treatment.

Other than that I'm a real sweetheart.

Sometimes i get you and Managuense because you both come off as very hateful. You seem a fair amount more intelligent than him.

As for oreo, i have my doubts he's a real person at all. He may be some bizarre computer virus or something, with no real human intelligence whatsoever. I can't read anything he writes without laughing.

memorable member
    Sometimes i get you and Managuense because you both come off as very hateful. You seem a fair amount more intelligent than him.

As for oreo, i have my doubts he's a real person at all. He may be some bizarre computer virus or something, with no real human intelligence whatsoever. I can't read anything he writes without laughing.
    I would be able to laugh too if he wasn't given a free pass. Somebody's got to do it.

gentle like
    I would be able to laugh too if he wasn't given a free pass. Somebody's got to do it.
    I'm not sure it's a "free pass" thing so much as a "no one cares enough to bother" thing.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0