Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 437
  1. #351
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1424409561.826675.jpg

    New Fox 36

  2. #352
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,192
    New RF Cinch cranks and Hope T- Rex 40t cog. talking about tires,I was a die hard Maxxis tire man for many years,but the cost and shorter wear life was the price you paid until my LBS convinced me to give the new WTB Vigalante Team last season,this tire is so good it is now what I use exclusively,excellent traction in all conditions,beefy side casings and decent weight and much more wear life then Maxxis DHR ll plus the 48.00 per tire is a very nice perk!

  3. #353
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    120

    QR for F36

    For all you F36 riders a customer showed me this yesterday
    Q36R Quick Release | FlowZone
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

  4. #354
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by speedraceratl View Post
    For all you F36 riders a customer showed me this yesterday
    Q36R Quick Release | FlowZone
    Yep - got that baby on order. Got my bike to my car from the lbs and realized I couldn't take my wheel off lol.

  5. #355
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?



    Here it is.

  6. #356
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    46
    I just finished building my pivot.

    Pivot Mach 6 Large
    * Fork: Pike 27.5 RC3T 160mm
    * Brakes: Shimano XT
    * Cranks: Shimano XT
    * Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee FR
    * Pedals:Shimano XT trail
    * Stem: Easton Haven 55mm
    * Handlebar: Whiskey 740mm
    * Seatpost: Rockshox Stealth
    * Saddle: WTB devo
    * Bottom Bracket: Shimano
    * Cassette: Driven CSMX 10 speed
    * Headset: Cane Creek
    * Grips: ODI
    * Front Tire:Maxxis HR2
    * Front Rim:Flow EX
    * Front Hub/Skewer: Hope evo 2
    * Rear Tire:Maxxis Ardent
    * Rear Rim:Flow EX
    * Rear Hub/Skewer Hope evo 2

    [/URL]

    [/URL]

  7. #357
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Daxdagr8t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    309

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTB'er View Post


    Here it is.
    Any problems on the trail?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #358
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daxdagr8t View Post
    Any problems on the trail?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None. But I want to stress that this is not a good fork for all around trail / XC riding that includes slow speed technical moves and steep climbing.

    I liken outfitting a Pivot M6 with this fork instead of the Fox 34 the same as replacing a 100mm fork with a 120mm fork on a Mach 429 which makes it more trail oriented.

    The Fox 36 notches the intended use up from being a trail bike that dabbles in enduro / all mountain to being a full bred gravity bike where downhill, jumps, and drops are your main concern. Note this fork gets the job done for climbing, and good riders will be able to overcome slow speed technical moves, but there is definitely a feeling the fork wants to flop left and right at slower speeds.

    I put my 34 back on and rode it yesterday and the bike felt lighter, more lively, and more maneuverable. So you really have to consider your intended use with the 36.
    Last edited by SDMTB'er; 02-26-2015 at 07:33 AM.

  9. #359
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Daxdagr8t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    309

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTB'er View Post
    None. But I want to stress that this is not a good fork for all around trail / XC riding that includes slow speed technical moves and steep climbing.

    I liken outfitting a Pivot M6 with this fork instead of the Fox 34 the same as replacing a 100mm fork with a 120mm fork on a Mach 429 which makes it more trail oriented.

    The Fox 36 notches the intended use up from being a trail bike that dabbles in enduro / all mountain to being a full bred gravity bike where downhill, jumps, and drops are your main concern. Note this fork gets the job done for climbing, and good riders will be able to overcome slow speed technical moves, but there is definitely a feeling the fork wants to flop left and right at slower speeds.

    I put my 34 back on and rode it yesterday and the bike felt lighter, more lively, and more maneuverable. So you really have to consider your intended use with the 36.
    Actually the 36 is lighter than the 34. I hated the 34 and love the 36. Its schizophrenic when climbing especially if you have the float but I'm a slow climber so it doesn't matter to me. Going downhill is a blast. For trail riding it might be an overkill but i have my rig set up to ride everything from xc to shuttle dh. To each his own i guess.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #360
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daxdagr8t View Post
    Actually the 36 is lighter than the 34. I hated the 34 and love the 36. Its schizophrenic when climbing especially if you have the float but I'm a slow climber so it doesn't matter to me. Going downhill is a blast. For trail riding it might be an overkill but i have my rig set up to ride everything from xc to shuttle dh. To each his own i guess.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is lighter than the 34 until you put the Q36R quick release on it which weighs 100 grams. But the slight weight differential in favor of the 36 doesn't really affect my observation. The 34 has a feel that favors the type of riding I do. If I was doing more hardcore jumps and drops I would definitely recommend the 36.

  11. #361
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,261

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    I think the 36 makes a great trail fork for clydes. The AC is not as low as advertised and it rides high in its travel which does. chopper my bike out a little, but the stiffness and damping is very good. It seems by what I have read that out of the box it is tuned for normal weight riders and for repeated fast choppy hits. It can be tuned to be more Pike like buy playing with the volume spacers IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #362
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    143
    Built it! Bought a lower spec Mach429 and changed out headset and bb for Chris King parts and the crank and chain for XT parts. Slapped on some XT race pedals and she's ready to go. Now for spring....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #363
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trakryder View Post
    Built it! Bought a lower spec Mach429 and changed out headset and bb for Chris King parts and the crank and chain for XT parts. Slapped on some XT race pedals and she's ready to go. Now for spring....
    Sweet!

  14. #364
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phantom beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    21
    Couldn't resist the offseason sales, and bit the bullet on a few upgrades recently.

    + RS Pike 150
    + CCDB Inline
    + Sram Guide RSC Brakes with Centerline Rotors 180/160mm
    + Rerouted rear deraileur and brake cables to eliminate cable rub w/ bigger air can of the CCDB Inline
    + Maxxis Minion DHRII on rear (previously a Spec Purgatory)

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-imag0272.jpgWhat have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-imag0273.jpg

  15. #365
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    971
    How do you like the Sram RSC brakes?

  16. #366
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phantom beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw7000 View Post
    How do you like the Sram RSC brakes?
    No trail time with them yet, but so far the lever feel is super smooth. From the reviews, and also just my cursory feel I have very high hopes.

  17. #367
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,052
    Added my 1500g ENVE XC wheels to my CX and got the decals matched "Pivot Neon Lime" by slik graphics.

    Trek 9.9 Superfly SL
    FM190 Fatty
    Indy Fab Deluxe 29
    Pivot Vault CX
    Cervelo R3 Disc

  18. #368
    Long Live the Gorn!
    Reputation: bvader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    202
    Put a Pike 120mm 51 offset on .. I like it!
    Interested in my observations / opinions see here
    M429C fork comparison - looking for feedback

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-img_20150228_090129564_hdr-medium-.jpg
    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-img_20150228_090141856_hdr-medium-.jpg

  19. #369
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    Good job!

    I rode my Mach 6 at UCSC on Sat and Demo Flow trial sections 1,2,3,5 on Sun

  20. #370
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29

    New Decals for the Pike on my Mach 6

    Ordered these from SLIK graphics. Looks nice. I wished it was black with red outline only instead though. But I only thought about it after I placed the order, so, oh well. Bummer. Anyway, if I wanted that, it probably had to be custom, which means more money. Didn't really want to spend that much money on decals.

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-20150308221546.jpg

  21. #371
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Oooh. Nice one - how does it run?

  22. #372
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Man that's a sweet CX bike.

  23. #373
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Love the green chainring, might have to get a blue on for my Mach 6!

  24. #374
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Kien Yee View Post
    Ordered these from SLIK graphics. Looks nice. I wished it was black with red outline only instead though. But I only thought about it after I placed the order, so, oh well. Bummer. Anyway, if I wanted that, it probably had to be custom, which means more money. Didn't really want to spend that much money on decals.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150308221546.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	971117


    They are nice!!! I bought the nomad stealth color since I have the black and red frame (mach 6).

    These look good but I can't seem to find them in their website.

  25. #375
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rios View Post
    They are nice!!! I bought the nomad stealth color since I have the black and red frame (mach 6).

    These look good but I can't seem to find them in their website.
    Yeah... they didn't display these on their website. It's only after I mentioned I wanted something black/red for the Pike on my Mach 6 did they show me this graphics in an email. It was ready-designed graphics, just like what's on their website, so I didn't need to pay any extra for customs design.

  26. #376
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Kien Yee View Post
    Yeah... they didn't display these on their website. It's only after I mentioned I wanted something black/red for the Pike on my Mach 6 did they show me this graphics in an email. It was ready-designed graphics, just like what's on their website, so I didn't need to pay any extra for customs design.

    I emailed them asking for this design and they sent me another option of design (non custom)

    ][/URL]

  27. #377
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rios View Post
    I emailed them asking for this design and they sent me another option of design (non custom)
    That's odd. Because this is very similar to what I got, except for the colors. They should had been able to just change the colors around? I am just guessing.

  28. #378
    Proud Thunderchicken ownr
    Reputation: btibben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    226

    Trail work

    Headed up for some trail maintenance.
    This setup is not recommended, many faults were discovered along the way.

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-p4pb12017805.jpg
    Common sense is not so common - Voltaire
    Never underestimate your own ignorance - Me

  29. #379
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by btibben View Post
    Headed up for some trail maintenance.
    This setup is not recommended, many faults were discovered along the way.
    Err.... extreme downhill not recommended with this setup. Hahaha....

  30. #380
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    95
    [QUOTE=phantom beef;11821609]
    + Rerouted rear deraileur and brake cables to eliminate cable rub w/ bigger air can of the CCDB Inline

    I liked your cable routing. What is holding the brake and shifter cable to the downtube?

    Thx

  31. #381
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48

    New American Classic Wide Lightning

    just installed American Classic Wide Lightning on the 2012 429
    with the ikon 2.35 front and 2.2 rear, the wide rim increase the tire size by at lest 1 size, the first look at the bike with the new very large volume tire its looks a bit on the fat side almost 429 fat bike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-2015-03-23-15.11.09.jpg  


  32. #382
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29

    SLIK decals for the Pike on my M6.

    Finally bent down and cleaned and removed the original decals on my M6's Pike and put these one. I don't have a bike stand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?-collage-2015-03-14-15_53_00.jpg  


  33. #383
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Replaced bars after crash

  34. #384
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTB'er View Post
    Replaced bars after crash
    You broke your bar in a crash? Hope you are OK.....

  35. #385
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Kien Yee View Post
    You broke your bar in a crash? Hope you are OK.....
    Just dinged it to the point I don't want to take a chance. Took a big enough chunk out of the carbon to make me switch out the stock bars. The ENVEs RSRs seem very close in terms of the sweep, rise, etc. and come out of the box at 740mm which is also Pivots bar length.

  36. #386
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTB'er View Post
    Just dinged it to the point I don't want to take a chance. Took a big enough chunk out of the carbon to make me switch out the stock bars. The ENVEs RSRs seem very close in terms of the sweep, rise, etc. and come out of the box at 740mm which is also Pivots bar length.
    Well, the important thing is you lived to ride another day. Hahaha....

  37. #387
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Kien Yee View Post
    Well, the important thing is you lived to ride another day. Hahaha....
    Here was my helmet after the crash:


  38. #388
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    971
    Your head would have been messed up without that on!!

  39. #389
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746

    What have you done to your Pivot Cycle lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by dgw7000 View Post
    Your head would have been messed up without that on!!
    Yeah - the pic makes it look more like a scrape but it was a direct hit. Definitely rung my bell for a few days after. Basically thought I could hang off the back of the bike off a rock obstacle I had never cased before and it turned out to be vertical drop onto another rock. Impact sequence was tire, handlebar, hand, forearm, shoulder, head.

    Shoulder shot:

    Rest of bike was unfazed.

  40. #390
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Added clipless pedals. It's an amazing upgrade, but I feel like a beginner again. I've never crashed this much in my life! The rocky trails like national on south mtn are a totally different game vs my flats I have been riding my whole life!
    Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon XT/XTR Pro build
    Fox 34 Talas CTD Fork, Lev dropper, SPDs

  41. #391
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Added clipless pedals. It's an amazing upgrade, but I feel like a beginner again. I've never crashed this much in my life! The rocky trails like national on south mtn are a totally different game vs my flats I have been riding my whole life!
    If you are using Shimano SPD start with the SILVER cleats. The ones that come with pedals are the BLACK cleats. The silver ones let you clip out at an angle. Just not good for jumps etc.

  42. #392
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Huge thank you!!! I think my cleats are black. I gotta find those silver ones! You just saved me some scrapes and bruises!
    Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon XT/XTR Pro build
    Fox 34 Talas CTD Fork, Lev dropper, SPDs

  43. #393
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Huge thank you!!! I think my cleats are black. I gotta find those silver ones! You just saved me some scrapes and bruises!
    you need this
    Shimano Cleats SM-SH56 AKA SPD multi-release cleats /panic release

  44. #394
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Huge thank you!!! I think my cleats are black. I gotta find those silver ones! You just saved me some scrapes and bruises!
    You won't believe how much easier it is. You won't have to "train" your mind to unclip while crashing a dozen times in the process. You can even unclip at the top of the pedal stroke if you want to.

    There are those that will say you will come unclipped when you don't want to be, but as long as the clips aren't super worn out (read, replace once a year) you will be fine. I would rather risk coming unclipped than being in a highly technical / dangerous situation and not being able to get out. Not worrying about it gives you more confidence as well.

  45. #395
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks guys. I just ordered the 56 versions. I'm excited to try them out. The black ones are fine for what I consider "normal" trails. For rough technical stuff, I had to unclip before trying the tech stuff or else sometimes I would get stuck and just tip over trying to unclip. Plus, some spots grab your bike and you need to be able to put your foot down fast or it's too late. Can't wait to try them out. I was considering using my flats for those trails. But then I loose all the new found power. Thanks for sharing!
    Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon XT/XTR Pro build
    Fox 34 Talas CTD Fork, Lev dropper, SPDs

  46. #396
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Thanks guys. I just ordered the 56 versions. I'm excited to try them out. The black ones are fine for what I consider "normal" trails. For rough technical stuff, I had to unclip before trying the tech stuff or else sometimes I would get stuck and just tip over trying to unclip. Plus, some spots grab your bike and you need to be able to put your foot down fast or it's too late. Can't wait to try them out. I was considering using my flats for those trails. But then I loose all the new found power. Thanks for sharing!
    Cool - let us know how you like them :-)

  47. #397
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    I tried out my new 56 cleats this morning. All I can say is awesome!! No issues unclipping! Didn't have any unwanted unclips either. There was 3 or 4 times I would have eaten the rocks with the old ones. I popped right out naturally. It was great! Huge thanks for letting me know! I'm stoked!
    Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon XT/XTR Pro build
    Fox 34 Talas CTD Fork, Lev dropper, SPDs

  48. #398
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SDMTB'er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    I tried out my new 56 cleats this morning. All I can say is awesome!! No issues unclipping! Didn't have any unwanted unclips either. There was 3 or 4 times I would have eaten the rocks with the old ones. I popped right out naturally. It was great! Huge thanks for letting me know! I'm stoked!
    Nice!

  49. #399
    All bike, all the time
    Reputation: BikeIntelligencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,059
    Guess I should've come to this thread for my post on stealth seat post routing: Surgery successful, patient doing well
    All bike, all the time

  50. #400
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kronze667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14

    No good

    Hi Guys ..First Post

    Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Small, Custom Built mostly by myself excepts for the wheels which were built by Pro Wheel Builder in the US.

    Stuff I have changed since i finally finished building this bike a few months ago:

    Pedals: I tried various pedals on this bike such as my Nukeproof proton Flats and my Crank Bros Mallet DH's which I think are better suited to my Norco DH Bike, well the Mallets are. I now run my trusty Time ATAC ROC S Pedals.
    Chain Guides: Tried the Twinty 2x when I was running 2x10 but it drops the chain far too much so instead i chainged to 1x10 and got a Gamut Trail SXC 30-40T ISG05 Chain Guide which has not dropped the chain once
    Chain Rings/Bash Guard: I run Blackspire Super Pro Coloured Chain Rings (in Red), so I got rid of the Granny and the 38T and now I just run a 36T with a smaller Blackspire Bash Guard to fit the 36T ring.
    Front Derailleur: No More.
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano Saint and XT, broke one of each with sticks sucking up into the derailleur Jockey wheels and turning expensive rear derailleurs into nothing more than "spare parts" (happens where I live). Now running a Shimano XT M786 Shadow + with Lockout - Medium Cage.

    Man this bike is fantastic simple as that...

    Frame: Pivot Mach6 Carbon - Blue - Small.
    Forks: Rockshox Pike RCT3 Dual Position 150mm/160mm Air Forks.
    Wheels: Spank Subrosa 30 Rims, Hope Evo Pro 2 Hubs (Silver), DT Swiss Champion Spokes and Nipples.
    Brakes: Hope Tech E4's with Hope Sintered pads and Hope Saw M4 Rotors 203 Front, 183 rear.
    Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 Trailstar and Pacestar
    Cassette: Shimano XTR M980 11-36.
    Extended Range Cog: E Thirteen 42T Shimano.
    Chain: XTR M981 SIL-TEC 10 Speed.
    Derailleur: Shimano XT M786 Shadow+ 10 Speed.
    Cables: Jagwire. Waterproofed.
    Jockey wheels: KCNC.
    Cranks: Raceface Csix Carbon 170mm
    Chain Ring: Blackspire Super Colour Pro 36T.
    Bottom Bracket: Hope PF92 Alloy.
    Pedals: Time ATAC Roc S (XC4)
    SeatPost: Rockshox Reverb
    Seat: WTB Volt.
    Seatpost Clamp: Hope
    Stem: Easton Havoc 35 - 50mm
    Handlebars: Easton Havoc 35 - 760mm
    Bar End Rubbers: Deity
    Headset: Hope 1-1/8" 1.5"
    Grips: ODI Extreme

    Sorry no Pics because they are all too large :smallviolin

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •