mtbr member

Small Parts?.....

... so I know you can get the "Lunchbox" from Pivot and their dealers (Pretty cool) but where can one pick up just the bolts? Nothing on the Pivot web site (that I could find) and none of the dealers seem to have small parts outside of the derail. hanger. I lost a bolt on the rocker and need a replacement (or two for back ups). I suppose I could match up and use a hardware store bolt, but would rather stick to the OEM stuff, or even upgraded stuff.

Thanks in advance

Pivotal figure
    Definitely just give us a call for those parts. You can find bolts with the same thread pitch but it might not have the correct shoulder or overall length which can lead to problems.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggs
    just walk up to the hardware store and find a match to use or you could call Pivot and order them directly from them which I just did yesterday after one of my upper rocker link bolts fell out on the trail! Oops. They were very helpful and friendly with getting me the bolt I needed.
    Blue Loc-tite amigo... lots of it!
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Thanks all, I sent an email yesterday, but will place a call today to order....