mtbr member

Size question Mach 4

I guess I am pulling the trigger on a Mach 4 soon.

My problem is that I would like to replace both of my fs-bikes, a small Titus Switchblade (5", toptube 22,75) and a medium carbon fs-bike (4", toptube 23,4in).

I like riding both and I am 5.7 ft. with an inseam length of 30 in.

It is not possible for me to try different sizes of the Mach 4.

Should I go for a small or a medium?

It would be interesting to see height and inseam length of other Mach 4 small and medium owners.

Thanks

Martin

mtbr member
    I am 5 9 and have a medium. Run it with a 100mm stem and a decent amount of seatpost sticking out. Have a look at the 'post your pivots here' thread to have a look at the bike set up ie amount of post etc.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I am also 5'7" with a slightly longer inseam. A Small M4 with an 80mm stem & a F120
    fork upfront fits me perfectly. My other bike is a Med Turner Spot (TT : 23") with a 75mm
    stem. The Mach4 is amazing bike, feels just as plush as my Spot, but climbs alot better
    & handles just as well too. It feels like it has more than 4" of travel..........

mtbr member
    I'm 5'6" and ride a small. I like a shorter stem than some people. 50mm right now but have run 70-100mm before and it felt great. The Mach 4 has tons of seatpost adjustability. If you're looking to get a small at a great deal check mine in the classifieds. - http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...ct=39447&cat=3