I saw all the Mach 6 Build threads and decided I need one too! I've posted a couple times in the "show your bike" threads.
I'll start by introducing myself...
I live in San Diego County, CA.
I'm new to the forums and fairly new to MTBing. I've been riding MTBs for about 6 months. I fell in love from day one!
I have a background in Motocross and Road Cycling. For me, MTBing just made sense, and I feel I was able to pick it up quickly.
Anyway, let's get to the bike!
I started on a Santa Cruz Solo R AM. Decided i wanted a bike more suited for the DH bits of trail without giving up much climbing. So, Mach 6. Duh!
I waited 2 1/2 months for the frame to arrive. I was sitting on all the parts until then.
Unfortunately I was too excited to put it all together I didn't get many pics of the actual build. But here's the finished bike...
- Pivot Mach 6 w/ Fox Racing Shox FloatX (Large)
- Frameskin Ultra Matte Custom (Frame & Forks)
- Chris King Inset 2
- RockShox Pike RCT3 150mm
- WTB Volt Team Saddle
- *Fox Racing Shox D.O.S.S. (5in x 30.9mm)
- Enduro Bearings BB92 Zero 24mm
- DT Swiss 12 x 142mm Thru Axle
- *XT BL-M785
- XT SM-RT86 180mm (Front & Rear)
- SM-MA90 180mm Post Adapters (Front & Rear)
Wheels & Tires:
- Reynolds MTN R27.5 AM
- Maxxis High Roller II EXO
- Stan's No Tubes Sealant
- *XT FC-M785 (38-24T)
- XT RD-M786
- XT FD-M786D-L
- XT SL-M780 I-Spec
- XT CS-M771 (11-36T)
- XT CH-HG95
- XT PTFE Lined Shift Cables (Shifters and Dropper)
- CrankBrothers Candy 3
- Renthal FatBar Lite Carbon 20mm
- Renthal Duo 50mm
- Renthal Medium Compound Grips (Self Engraved)
- BarFly MTB Garmin Mount
- Self Made Front Fender (PP Sheet, Velcro & a Laser)
- Blackspire Twinty 2x Chain Guide & Bash Guard
- Garmin 510 w/ HRM
* prefix denotes a part pulled from previous bike.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Thread: Reverie's Mach 6 Build
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »