Thread: pushed mach 5

mtbr member

pushed mach 5

I am looking to make my mach 5 a little plusher. i am a lightweight at 120lbs and have the boost valve rp23 on my bike. debating getting the rp23 pushed or going with the rs monarch from push. would love some feedback on this. i ride technical xc on the east coast, no drops. not in a position to upgrade to a 5.7 yet. thanks..

Not just famous; infamous
    Quote Originally Posted by fishercat View Post
    I am looking to make my mach 5 a little plusher. i am a lightweight at 120lbs and have the boost valve rp23 on my bike. debating getting the rp23 pushed or going with the rs monarch from push. would love some feedback on this. i ride technical xc on the east coast, no drops. not in a position to upgrade to a 5.7 yet. thanks..
    I could be wrong, but I don't think Push is selling the Monarchs anymore. At least, I couldn't find anything about Rockshox rear shocks on their site. I have a stock Monarch RT3 and really like it, but I would think getting your Fox custom tuned would be better (and cheaper!)

Black Lion
    no more "Pushed" monarch shocks for a while if at all.
    get the Fox rebuilt and custom tuned.
    Voltron

mtbr member
    just got an email back form push, will send my shock to them for custom tune.
    Last edited by fishercat; 11-26-2012 at 07:09 PM.