dog
    sit! stay!

Pivot and trail dog thread...

I searched to see if we already had one... but my lack of searching skills may have come into play...

Anyway, ended up with this funny pic of my obsessive mutt and me on my M4X...

Even if there is a thread already I'd like to see pics of folk's faithful friends doing what they like best...
    Pivot and trail dog thread...-dogm4x.jpg
    i need to develop my crashing skills...

mtbr member

Here ya go,

Also an M4X!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pivot and trail dog thread...-l-stell-gc.jpg  

> /dev/null 2&>1

Re: Pivot and trail dog thread...

Awesome pics! My dogs don't have the endurance for my rides. They are stout English labs, they are ready for a nap at mile 5.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Good looking Blue Healer dog. I used to have two of them, but had to put them both down a couple years ago. My wife and I keep talking about getting another, but just aren't ready yet. Great dogs, need a lot of exercise, but still a great dog.

dog
    sit! stay!
    Definitely an interesting breed! This one is my second. My first one was grumpy and serious... And smart... Too smart...

supermoto, you carry water for your pup? Mine will drink by me squirting a camelbak at her.
    i need to develop my crashing skills...

Long Live the Gorn!
    Dog that is a great pic...that's what we need more in this world fun with a friend

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Black dog in Border Collie/German Shepard and the other one is some kind of Heeler mix we think. Both great dogs, both too smart, both becoming good trail dogs

mtbr member
    supermoto, you carry water for your pup? Mine will drink by me squirting a camelbak at her.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I live in AZ so water is a given. I just carry a bottle in my camelback, pour it into a collapsible bowl and then pour what's left over back in the bottle. Not as quick as the "nipple squirt" but probably a bit more efficient for here in the desert. She's up to about 10 miles, but her riding season will be over soon, except for the occasional road trip up north. I love riding with her because she has so much fun! Your cow dog too I'm guessing..