Paterfamilias
    Feb 2006

Outerbike! Come ride the new bikes!!!

If you weren't aware of this event, you should mark you calendar, and plan a trip to Moab for September 30th to October 3rd.

We will have the entire fleet of bikes there. You can ride the New Mach 5.7, the New Mach 4, and Phoenix DH, and our tried and true Mach 429 and Firebird. Ride them all over Moab!!!

http://outerbike.com/

Go sign up, and come say hello to us.
    "The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face".
    Jack Handy

DLd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I'm registered. Looking forward to trying out the Mach 4, as I'm shopping for a XC race bike, but I'll be stoked to try out the new 5.7 and Firebird as well. I just worry that I might end up wanting to replace my Preston!
    "Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion."-Jack Kerouac

mtbr member
    Can you try a bike even if you don't do the whole outerbike program?

There's only two bikes I want to compare (the 429 being one of them), so I can't really justify the $150 registration fee.
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

Paterfamilias
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by skiahh
    Can you try a bike even if you don't do the whole outerbike program?

There's only two bikes I want to compare (the 429 being one of them), so I can't really justify the $150 registration fee.
    We are there as part of the event, so if you want to ride a bike during the event time, unfortunately you have to register. I believe that registration includes shuttles to the trail head, which when you are flying solo that could cost you $40 each ride...
    "The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face".
    Jack Handy

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

429 at outerbike

Looking forward to trying the 429, please make sure that you have XLs to ride. As a big guy the 29ers are perfect, but it is so hard to find extra large demo bikes.

Pivotal figure
    We have that bike
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

MC MasterShake
    What has changed on the Mach4?

DLd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Tapered, lighter, stiffer.
    "Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion."-Jack Kerouac