mtbr member

New Pivot Dealer on the Front Range

I made a great discovery today, Alpha Bicycles has started carrying Pivots, and has a Large Mach 5.7 in stock. As a Highlands Ranch dweller this is a huge win, I was less than impressed with the other area Pivot dealer (who shall remain nameless).

I thought that Alpha was a great shop before, but now with Pivot they are even better.

Not just famous; infamous
    Good news! I used to live in the DTC (HR now), so Alpha was my local shop. Matt and company are great guys and have helped me out quite a few times. Even let me work on my bike on their stands. Given that they're into 29ers big time, I'll have to stop by and see how many 429s they're stocking.

On a side note, there were at least 3 other Pivot dealers in the Denver area, but I think I know who you're talking about.

mtbr member
    They said the 429's should be delivered soon!

Not just famous; infamous
    Quote Originally Posted by davemk
    They said the 429's should be delivered soon!
    Just checked their site. Didn't realize they'd moved down the street! It might be time to take a six-pack over, spread a little holiday cheer, and have a mini demo day.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluchs
    Didn't realize they'd moved down the street!
    They haven't moved yet, they are going to move next week, so hold off on the six pack for a while.

mtbr member
    Alpha is a cool shop. Almost forgot about them. Need to go check out the new pad, and maybe buy a pivot