Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Pivotal figure
    On the Med test bike I'm riding I have 8.5" of seat post showing to reach my normal saddle height of 28.5" from BB center to top of saddle (I'm just over 6' tall). The Large would fit me better for sure....
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker4life View Post
    I totally dig this ride and am frustrated it's not available in XL. Please do not confuse my frustration with being a whiner. I know I can buy a different brand but having experience on a M4.......I like Pivot as a brand.

I seriously doubt a large frame will fit anyone over 6 foot. At 6'3" with a 21" seat tube I have 10" of seat post from collar to center of rail. So riding a large would set me up with 12" of seat post.......that could create more problems.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Ken wondering when you guys will be demoing this one in the Santa Clarita Valley Area. Really interested in seeing how this compares to the numerous bikes I've tried on my local trails recently. Hopefully long enough before Christmas to make a purchase and potentially have one delivered under the tree. Be a nice place holder for a new 527 from my Sugar 3. Really got to try a Flux to I guess since I'm getting a feeling maybe even 5 inchs maybe just too much for my weekday moonlight rides...

ATB and sharp looking steed you guys made up here. NBD is going to be sweet either way...

Smkntrls

Pivotal figure
    I just looked at the demo schedule but it's only updated thru July (nothing in CA listed). You can always call us at the office for the latest schedule info, we usually do CA in winter and stay more North in summer since those guys get snowed in...We do hit up a lot of the festivals throughout the year (SCMBF is a big one). That bike is still blowing my mind every time I ride it. Took it to one of our main play areas tonight, tons of sketchy steep tech lines with drops and hard ups. Never would've believed I'd be ridng that stuff on an XC bike with no hesitation. I REALLY want one
    Quote Originally Posted by SMKNTRLS View Post
    Ken wondering when you guys will be demoing this one in the Santa Clarita Valley Area. Really interested in seeing how this compares to the numerous bikes I've tried on my local trails recently. Hopefully long enough before Christmas to make a purchase and potentially have one delivered under the tree. Be a nice place holder for a new 527 from my Sugar 3. Really got to try a Flux to I guess since I'm getting a feeling maybe even 5 inchs maybe just too much for my weekday moonlight rides...

ATB and sharp looking steed you guys made up here. NBD is going to be sweet either way...

Smkntrls
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6