Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mach 6 pics

mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Mach 6 pics

Wow! Those would look great on my Stealth Black if you need any more "bike models".

Professional Slacker
    Jun 2004

Swapped out the black headset hardware + spacers and seatpost collar with the red anodized parts from my old 5.7. Looks like it should have been built that way, IMO.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Swapped out the 34 to the 36. Unfortunately i cant ride until monday to test it out. Waitinh on the ccdb to arrive next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OriginalDonk
    Took a little infusion of end of the year cash and put it into an already stellar Mach 6.

King didn't have an XD driver when I initially built it up so stuck with 1x10. Moved over to 1x11 and am still getting used to the SRAM feel.

Major changes:

-Swapped out the Float X for a BOS Kirk. Had one of those "oh $#it" moments yesterday when I had the suspension absolutely dialed for the terrain. Spent the previous weekend tweaking things. I haven't ridden the CCDBA on a Mach 6 so can't compare directly. The Kirk definitely out performs the Float X.

-Derby rims swapped in, ENVE AM's swapped out. No squirm and massive sidewall support. Still working on finding that magical jackalope pressure.

-Minion DHR II front and rear. Hello side nobs.

-Swapped in SRAM XX1 with RSC guide brakes over the XTR 1x10 and XTR trail brakes. Shop really sold me hard on the RSC and I can say that the modulation is pretty damn impressive, really helpful for loose conditions. I've been burned by Avid so we'll see what happens in the long run.

-Thomson Covert dropper. Love the feel of the new lever. Have seen way too many 150mm droppers fail, especially in 30.9 so stuck with 125mm.

Lovin' this setup. May give up a little to my buddies on their Nomads on the absolutely wide open stuff but I'm railing tight corners and switchbacks far more effectively. It's what I'd expect from somebody designing bikes in Arizona as opposed to Santa Cruz. Pick your balance of compromises and ride the hell out of it. I'm happy with my choice.

Mach 6 pics-pivot.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Good looking rig! I just picked up a 2014 Mach 6 on sale so it doesn't have the 36 on it but I am more than happy for now. I demoed the Nomad and the M6 and felt that for my style and area of riding (tight single track) the M6 was the superior bike although they are both exceptional bikes. On the down side I now have a very sad 429c in the garage wanting to be ridden again but I just don't see myself reaching for it anytime soon. Just way more fun blasting down and through stuff on the M6!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    My Mach 6 is being built up this week at Competitive Cyclist. What is everyone doing for the cable rub issue directly over the shock? I have seen a few gripes where it rubs on the frame significantly and want to get that addressed right away to make sure no damage occurs on the new frame.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalDonk View Post
    Took a little infusion of end of the year cash and put it into an already stellar Mach 6.

King didn't have an XD driver when I initially built it up so stuck with 1x10. Moved over to 1x11 and am still getting used to the SRAM feel.

Major changes:

-Swapped out the Float X for a BOS Kirk. Had one of those "oh $#it" moments yesterday when I had the suspension absolutely dialed for the terrain. Spent the previous weekend tweaking things. I haven't ridden the CCDBA on a Mach 6 so can't compare directly. The Kirk definitely out performs the Float X.

-Derby rims swapped in, ENVE AM's swapped out. No squirm and massive sidewall support. Still working on finding that magical jackalope pressure.

-Minion DHR II front and rear. Hello side nobs.

-Swapped in SRAM XX1 with RSC guide brakes over the XTR 1x10 and XTR trail brakes. Shop really sold me hard on the RSC and I can say that the modulation is pretty damn impressive, really helpful for loose conditions. I've been burned by Avid so we'll see what happens in the long run.

-Thomson Covert dropper. Love the feel of the new lever. Have seen way too many 150mm droppers fail, especially in 30.9 so stuck with 125mm.

Lovin' this setup. May give up a little to my buddies on their Nomads on the absolutely wide open stuff but I'm railing tight corners and switchbacks far more effectively. It's what I'd expect from somebody designing bikes in Arizona as opposed to Santa Cruz. Pick your balance of compromises and ride the hell out of it. I'm happy with my choice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pivot.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	298.4 KB 
ID:	949474
    Amazing bike whith Bos combo !!!

And Zigzag routing ;-)

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Quote Originally Posted by wesmeyer11 View Post
    Good looking rig! I just picked up a 2014 Mach 6 on sale so it doesn't have the 36 on it but I am more than happy for now. I demoed the Nomad and the M6 and felt that for my style and area of riding (tight single track) the M6 was the superior bike although they are both exceptional bikes. On the down side I now have a very sad 429c in the garage wanting to be ridden again but I just don't see myself reaching for it anytime soon. Just way more fun blasting down and through stuff on the M6!

You will want a 36 soon so i suggest you save up.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
    My Mach 6 is being built up this week at Competitive Cyclist. What is everyone doing for the cable rub issue directly over the shock? I have seen a few gripes where it rubs on the frame significantly and want to get that addressed right away to make sure no damage occurs on the new frame.
    Fortunately the cables stick out to the left so it doesnt rub on the frame. Lol. But ive seen people clip them on the seat stay but i couldnt find the clipping hardware.

mtbr member

I got fed up with the rubbing and pulled my cables out and routed them along the downtube. Works great and no hassles when it's time to replace them.

On my GF's M6 we used the stock routing from the LBS and put protective tape on the shock and frame where it rubs. She's worn through in a couple spots and we've had to replace the tape once.

Next time we need to replace her cables we'll run them external as well.

The other cable issue is the rear derailleur housing runs full length except - inexplicably - the last 12" to the derailleur where the rear tire dumps crap on the bare cable.

We'll be running full length housing on both bikes next time we replace those cables.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Quote Originally Posted by Daxdagr8t View Post
    Fortunately the cables stick out to the left so it doesnt rub on the frame. Lol. But ive seen people clip them on the seat stay but i couldnt find the clipping hardware.

I put a little bit of some adhesive backed rubberized down tube guard on the larger diameter part (shock head) and some clear car bra on the shock body.

I think the cable routing problems may have been a bit exaggerated. I have no complaints about it. I got a lot of tips from this forum, so I'm sure that helped.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Anyway stopped by the lbs this morning and they had 2 mach 6 in stock. They all came in with a 36 and with xo1 and new xtr and rf turbine cranks and ka lev integra for the same price i bought my bike last july with the xt/xtr and 34. Feeling bummed out but oh well ive ridden so much since then and cant put a price on memories and experiences.

The mechanic also said the float x has been retuned already.

mtbr member
    Feeling bummed out but oh well ive ridden so much since then and cant put a price on memories and experiences.

The mechanic also said the float x has been retuned already...
    That is the downside about buying a brand new model bike, car, etc. The manufacturer makes improvements based upon user feedback.

Not sure if you know...You can re-tune the Fox Float X yourself very easily. I was bottoming out constantly until I picked up the Volume reducing spacer kit from Fox.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Quote Originally Posted by turfnsurf View Post
    That is the downside about buying a brand new model bike, car, etc. The manufacturer makes improvements based upon user feedback.

Not sure if you know...You can re-tune the Fox Float X yourself very easily. I was bottoming out constantly until I picked up the Volume reducing spacer kit from Fox.
    No need, just waiting on my ccdbcs lol. Cane creek has been lagging on my shock.

mtbr member
    No need, just waiting on my ccdbcs lol. Cane creek has been lagging on my shock.

Nice!!!

Please post a comparison review up here after you get a few rides with the Cane Creek dialed. Lot's of reviews available on here, but I haven't seen a comparison from the same person on the same bike, same fork, etc.

The Float X is pretty nice now that it's dialed but it could be smoother on the high speed braking chatter. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend the money, but I'm curious to see what you think!

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Nice!!!

Please post a comparison review up here after you get a few rides with the Cane Creek dialed. Lot's of reviews available on here, but I haven't seen a comparison from the same person on the same bike, same fork, etc.

The Float X is pretty nice now that it's dialed but it could be smoother on the high speed braking chatter. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend the money, but I'm curious to see what you think!
    Will do. Thats my gripes about the float x is the high speed chatter and lack of tuneability

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Nice!!!

Look up the thread on this Pivot forum about Cane Creek with Pike comparisons...plenty of info on there, as well as the thread about sending the X to get Avalanched vs CC DBAIR.

I've done the CC and wouldn't give the X a second look IMHO...

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Good god man, so many stickers and colors. Looks like a surf puked on it

OriginalDonk
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag84 View Post
    And Zigzag routing ;-)
    Yes I have seen the light and really like the look and functionality of routing cables on the downtube. To be fair I think I saw this approach on Vik's blue beast followed by Zig Zag's French Mach 6. I will refer to it as Vik-Zag routing from this point forward.

In all seriousness, I put protective tape in a number places around the shock/clevis interface to protect the Float X, the underside of the top tube (check this area), and other hardware in that area. Cable movement rubbed through that tape more than once in a few places in the last year or so.

I got some input from a very reputable shop and the potential for rubbing remained. All issues solved by going to the down tube and the aforementioned Vik-Zag approach .

Keep on Rockin...
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Rider View Post
    I put a little bit of some adhesive backed rubberized down tube guard on the larger diameter part (shock head) and some clear car bra on the shock body.

I think the cable routing problems may have been a bit exaggerated. I have no complaints about it. I got a lot of tips from this forum, so I'm sure that helped.
    SCR is right. Complaints about the cable routing are exaggerated.

While the running and routing the cable through the first time and getting it correct is tricky, the finished product is way superior to bendy-swoopy routing that causes sticky shifting. Spend some time on a bike with straight routing to the RD and then a bike with too many bends in the housing. You'll understand.

If you are savy enough on how to search these threads, a few months ago I posted a hand drawn schematic of the routing pattern that worked great for me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Thanks for the photos of your setups and how everyone has dealt with the issue of the cables.

Another option to consider that I have used on several of my last bikes is velcro. I'll go to the hardware store and get the heavy-duty stick on velcro. Then take the fuzzy side (loop side/pile side) and cut off what you need to wrap around the cable housing. Makes any place the cable contacts the frame silent and protects the frame. Plus you aren't applying anything that could leave a residue or wear-through to the fame itself.

I appreciate all of the ideas so far and I'll see what my options are once my bike shows up. I was told it should be shipping today! So Stoked!

On a side note, VikB, how do you plan on running full-length shifting housing with the guides set the way they are on the rear triangle? It appears as if they are designed to have only stripped cable there...?

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

Anyway stopped by the lbs this morning and they had 2 mach 6 in stock. They all came in with a 36 and with xo1 and new xtr and rf turbine cranks and ka lev integra for the same price i bought my bike last july with the xt/xtr and 34.
    Is the one with the RF cranks/chainring a frame-up build...?

I ask being that with component prices being on quite the sale or parts on blowout this holiday season, I was able to build mine up from the frame for cheaper and with better parts than the XT/XTR kit that Pivot offers. I'd be curious if some shops are going the same route themselves.

mtbr member
    On a side note, VikB, how do you plan on running full-length shifting housing with the guides set the way they are on the rear triangle? It appears as if they are designed to have only stripped cable there...?
    I'm going to open up the guides until the housing fits in.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikb View Post
    I'm going to open up the guides until the housing fits in.
    While at the Mammoth Kamikaze a few months back, I spoke with a Shimano mechanic who owns an M6 with external routing. He drilled the cable guide out on the seat stay...I ended up doing same as well as using stick on guides on the downtube. This is obviously a matter of personal preference, some may call it sacrilege to break out a drill on a $3000 carbon frame. Some are satisfied with the factory routing. I say: to each his own, I loved the routing at first - until I noticed all the rub & then it failed during a race. When your housing explodes from cable rub - but the cable remains intact, you know you have a problem. Plus changing a non continuous housing cable in the field is a pain, especially when you have to drop the shock out of the way.

mtbr member
    While at the Mammoth Kamikaze a few months back, I spoke with a Shimano mechanic who owns an M6 with external routing. He drilled the cable guide out on the seat stay...I ended up doing same as well as using stick on guides on the downtube. This is obviously a matter of personal preference, some may call it sacrilege to break out a drill on a $3000 carbon frame. Some are satisfied with the factory routing. I say: to each his own, I loved the routing at first - until I noticed all the rub & then it failed during a race. When your housing explodes from cable rub - but the cable remains intact, you know you have a problem. Plus changing a non continuous housing cable in the field is a pain, especially when you have to drop the shock out of the way.
    I tried to love the stock cable routing. Given my GF's bike was left in stock setup we got to see them side by side.

There has been no downside to the external cable routing. My housing is a bright white and not one person has paid any attention to it or noticed the difference between our bikes.

I have seen good implementations of internal cable routing on a MTB. The M6 just isn't one of them.

I work at a company that deals with aerospace composites so drilling out the cable guides doesn't freak me out particularly. There really isn't anyway to screw it up if you're not drunk when you start.

The post that sticks in my mind about the M6 cable routing is the one where an owner was getting their new M6 from a LBS and the mechanic asked "do you want the Pivot cable routing or the good routing [ie. via downtube]?"
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

I ask being that with component prices being on quite the sale or parts on blowout this holiday season, I was able to build mine up from the frame for cheaper and with better parts than the XT/XTR kit that Pivot offers. I'd be curious if some shops are going the same route themselves.
    I built mine from scratch...I knew I didn't want some of the spec'd items on the bike and would change them out anyways. Saved about $1500 compared to buying a similar PIVOT build.
    The only thing you are "stuck with" is the X shock no matter what when you buy a frame. Hopefully the "retune" is worlds apart from the first tune on the X.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Build kits from what the sales lady told me but its hard to believe her because she didnt even know that it had the new m9000 cogs, my regular guy and mechanic was on vacation and she didnt believe me when i told her i was the one who bought the first mach 6 that they built until i showed her the pics. Lol.

But the only difference on both bikes is the other one has the xo cogs and the other xtr and every thing else was the same and icluding the price.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Pivot Mach 6 Large
    * Fork: Pike 27.5 RC3T 160mm
    * Brakes: Shimano XT
    * Cranks: Shimano XT
    * Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee FR
    * Pedals:Shimano XT trail
    * Stem: Easton Haven 55mm
    * Handlebar: Whiskey 740mm
    * Seatpost: Rockshox Stealth
    * Saddle: WTB devo
    * Bottom Bracket: Shimano
    * Cassette: Driven CSMX 10 speed
    * Headset: Cane Creek
    * Grips: ODI
    * Front Tire:Maxxis HR2
    * Front Rim:Flow EX
    * Front Hub/Skewer: Hope evo 2
    * Rear Tire:Maxxis Ardent
    * Rear Rim:Flow EX
    * Rear Hub/Skewer Hope evo 2

[/URL]

[/URL]

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I love this bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mach 6 pics-image.jpg  

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Cardio

Then lift lol

mtbr member

Cardio

Then lift lol

Dang sick build on the m6!!! Beastmode

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffs View Post
    Attachment 866727Attachment 866728And another. This belongs to one of the owners of my LBS
    DAmn, look at that shock...looks like its made for the frame much better than the Fox. Did that come stock from Pivot or did you guys install aftermarket? Can you supply rock shox part number or further info, I think I will order one....plus you can actually access the rebound knob..imagine that

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

Quote Originally Posted by TheBicycleHater View Post
    DAmn, look at that shock...looks like its made for the frame much better than the Fox. Did that come stock from Pivot or did you guys install aftermarket? Can you supply rock shox part number or further info, I think I will order one....plus you can actually access the rebound knob..imagine that
    That's got to be aftermarket and a custom
    Machining to get that shock mounted. The mounting hardware is .05mm i believe over than standard. Only canecreek offers stock mounting hardware. I saw a mach 6 with a bos fork but cant remember if it had a bos shock.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Just wondering. What mounting hardware is 0.5mm over the standard. I am interested in this shock too.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

The eyelet i think. Stock pivot is 2.59 over and most mounting is 2.5mm. Thats what the lbs told me. And my stock float x my buddy had to fabricate the mounting hardware

mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Rock Shock Vivid Air specs Mach 6

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffs View Post
    Attachment 866727Attachment 866728And another. This belongs to one of the owners of my LBS

So I got a really nice response from the Owner of this frame about the Rock Shock Vivid Air. Check it out...and thanks Kevin for the response....

"The Mach 6 with the Vivid is my bike. It's an off the shelf shock in terms of mounting. I used the original Float X poly bushings and reducers in the front. The rear will need to have the DU bushing pressed out. We make custom mylar shims that slide in the shock shuttle to prevent the creaking some riders here.
    Pivot does NOT approve of the Vivid Air or any coil shocks on the Mach 6. The are too linear and repetitive harsh bottom outs will cracked the front shock mount. My shock is not an off the shelf Vivid Air. The internals have been returned and modified to my rider weight, style, specified sag and the bikes leverage curve. We've also reduced air chamber size to increase and control the progressiveness of the rear shock. It works really well now and it should considering that I'm $1100 into the rear shock after the modifications. The Monarch Plus with the Debonair canister would be a much better shock if you'd like to grab something that doesn't need to be modified."

Now I'm curious about the internal upgrades and what he has done to this thing to make it work...sounds like a fun project

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

For $1100 though...nice if you have the money. Im yet to see a debonair in a mach 6.

OriginalDonk
    The Mach 6 with the full BOS setup is mine. See post #204 for a photo. The BOS Kirk on the rear is a custom order from Art's Cyclery through Brad Smith. I am very, very pleased with how it's performing.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Finally finished my dream build!
    Pivot Mach 6
    Fox Float X (Waiting to decide on Avy tune or CCDBA.)
    Fox Float 36
    RaceFace Next SL crankset
    NOX Composites Farlows with I9 hubs
    Rock Shox Reverb Stealth
    RaceFace SIXC 35 bars
    Easton Haven 35 40mm stem
    MRP AMg carbon chain guide
    Shimano XT Brakes with 180mm Ice Tech rotors
    SRAM X01 shifter, derailleur, and cassette
    RaceFace Narrow Wide 30 T chainring

One quick ride on it, LOVING it. Still needs a little dialing but it's close. Can't wait for a real ride.
    Mach 6 pics-image.jpgMach 6 pics-image.jpgMach 6 pics-image.jpgMach 6 pics-image.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by borris View Post
    Finally finished my dream build!
    Pivot Mach 6
    Fox Float X (Waiting to decide on Avy tune or CCDBA.)
    Fox Float 36
    RaceFace Next SL crankset
    NOX Composites Farlows with I9 hubs
    Rock Shox Reverb Stealth
    RaceFace SIXC 35 bars
    Easton Haven 35 40mm stem
    MRP AMg carbon chain guide
    Shimano XT Brakes with 180mm Ice Tech rotors
    SRAM X01 shifter, derailleur, and cassette
    RaceFace Narrow Wide 30 T chainring

One quick ride on it, LOVING it. Still needs a little dialing but it's close. Can't wait for a real ride.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	334.2 KB 
ID:	972197Click image for larger version. 

Views:	111 
Size:	316.7 KB 
ID:	972176Click image for larger version. 

Views:	149 
Size:	351.6 KB 
ID:	972198Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	972199

Sweet sticker on the float x, only if that shock performs better. I highly recommend a ccdbcs. Chain guide might no be necessary, i haven't drop a chain yet. For
    The 36 the stock recommendation is good enough for me, just add a couple of clicks on the lsc during extended climbs.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Yeah, still waiting before making a shock upgrade, the chain guide was more for chainring protection than chain retention. I'll keep the lsc change in mind next time I ride, thanks.

mtbr member

Mach 6 pics

You can see the cable run on the seat tube

Oh here is a neat trick for the routing to prevent cable rub and the cable bowing out and hitting your thigh. Buy a sprinkler housing at home depot and cut it an inch. Then loop a zip tie.

Last edited by Daxdagr8t; 03-12-2015 at 01:38 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I used the little tube stand-off and zip tie system that came with the frame, seems to be working. I put erosion tape wherever it looked like it would rub, but haven't looked at how it is working yet. A buddy who has been riding a Mach 6 for a season gave me the lowdown on cable/hose routing, so far so good.

mtbr member
    As long as it is stiff enough to prevent the cable in flopping around.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I'll have to check it out, thanks for the pointers.

mtbr member
    No problem. I learned it the hard way. You can hear it when you ride if the cable hits the seat tube.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Greetings from Australia!
    So, after selling my Camber Carbon 29er I really wanted an enduro spec bike with 27.5 wheels and longer travel, I had originally wanted a Norco Sight 7.1 but couldn't find any used (I couldnt afford a new one).

So in the end a shop ended up building me a poverty spec Mach 6, it isn't here yet but will arrive next week just in time for the Mont 24hr race which me and my mates are entered into.

I know it's not all pikes, xx1 and ENVE, but I'm still stocked I managed to get such a good frame on a **** house budget. I will upgrade parts as money permits.

The build as follows;
    New Large Frame
    lightly used fox 34 150mm white
    Used xt dérailleurs and cassette
    Carbon xo crank
    Deore brakes
    Xt wheel set new
    Generic stem
    Used carbon unbranded 740 bar
    Geax tyres
    Velo seat and pro seat post

My dream build would have LB 38mm Carbon rims, saint brakes, CCDB inline, 160 Pikes, X01 11 speed drivetrain and a dropper post so I will work towards this slowly as I sell various body parts.

But at this point just want to say I'm stocked to be part of the Mach 6 family. Even though I have never even seen one, let alone ridden one

Cheers,
    Ben from Australia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mach 6 pics-11015335_10153134503604089_2144634005_n.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by B Rabbit View Post
    So, after selling my Camber Carbon 29er I really wanted an enduro spec bike with 27.5 wheels and longer travel, I had originally wanted a Norco Sight 7.1 but couldn't find any used (I couldnt afford a new one).

So in the end a shop ended up building me up a Poverty spec Mach 6, it isn't here yet but will arrive next week just in time for the Mont 24hr race which me and my mates are entered into.

I know it's not all pikes, xx1 and ENVE, but I'm still stocked I managed to get such a good frame on a **** house budget. I will upgrade parts as money permits.

The build as follows;
    New Large Frame
    Carbon xo crank
    Deore brakes
    Xt wheel set new
    Generic stem
    Geax tyres

My dream build would have LB 38mm Carbon rims, saint brakes, CCDB inline, 160 Pikes and X01 11 speed drivetrain and a dropper post so I will work towards this slowly as I sell various body parts.

But at this point just want to say I'm stocked to be part of the Mach 6 family. Even though I have never even seen one, let alone ridden one

Cheers,
    Ben from Australia
    Still looks good. just keep on saving it will come eventually.

mtbr member
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by B Rabbit View Post

So in the end a shop ended up building me a poverty spec Mach 6, it isn't here yet but will arrive next week just in time for the Mont 24hr race which me and my mates are entered into.

The build as follows;
    New Large Frame
    Carbon xo crank
    Deore brakes
    Xt wheel set new
    Generic stem
    Geax tyres

My dream build would have LB 38mm Carbon rims, saint brakes, CCDB inline, 160 Pikes, X01 11 speed drivetrain and a dropper post so I will work towards this slowly as I sell various body parts.

Cheers,
    Ben from Australia
    Looks good! Have fun with that rig, you're going to enjoy it.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    thanks, I'll post some pics and thoughts from the 24hr race and progress reports as upgrades take place

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast