mtbr member

MACH 5.7 For sale - Killer bike

Hey guys so heres your chance to own a rad Pivot Mach 5.7. Its an Enduro/ALL Mountain/DO it all bike. I just won the BEERDURO on it last night at Hawes but seriously it has 145mm of travel, uses the best suspension design out there... the DW link, solid proven bike. Awesome pedaling platform and killer on the decent also. Need to sell the bike by April, Im building up a new Pivot 5.7 and will be heading out on the road come april.

MACH 5.7 For sale - Killer bike-p4pb9324124.jpg

Pivot Mach 5.7 CARBON WHEELS! XTR - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

I can offer custom build (different parts to lower the price)

Also if you are a girl who is looking for a size small (5'4-5'8) my girlfriend is selling her 5.7 which is almost exactly the same but hers is Pink, has avid brakes, and womens specific SDG saddle.

Thanks!
    Dennis
    I like to ride bikes fast.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan View Post
    Hey guys so heres your chance to own a rad Pivot Mach 5.7. Its an Enduro/ALL Mountain/DO it all bike. I just won the BEERDURO on it last night at Hawes but seriously it has 145mm of travel, uses the best suspension design out there... the DW link, solid proven bike. Awesome pedaling platform and killer on the decent also. Need to sell the bike by April, Im building up a new Pivot 5.7 and will be heading out on the road come april.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p4pb9324124.jpg 
Views:	6558 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	781566

Pivot Mach 5.7 CARBON WHEELS! XTR - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

I can offer custom build (different parts to lower the price)

Also if you are a girl who is looking for a size small (5'4-5'8) my girlfriend is selling her 5.7 which is almost exactly the same but hers is Pink, has avid brakes, and womens specific SDG saddle.

Thanks!
    Dennis
    That is exactly the bike I'm looking for. But I already have most of the build kit. Any chance you'd be willing to part her out? I'd be interested in frame, fork, wheels. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks
    James p