Thread: Huge Thanks!!!

I do what I want

Huge Thanks!!!

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Pivot and The Path for throwing an awesome demo at Cook Corner in So Cal!!! Big thanks to Pivot folk Evelio, Josh and Allison for being great hosts, super informative, having tons of great bikes on hand to test, supplying riders with water/gatorade and just being super cool peeps!!! You guys rock!!! Thanks.

Also big shout out to The Path for sponsoring the event, many thanks to Brian Waugh and the entire Path shop for setting up a great demo at a perfect location!!

Got to take a super cool ride on the XL Firebird and nufff said, come 2011 Im going to be on one just gotta find the right bank teller to give] me the loot!! Thing was amazing perfect bike for someone my size, 6'4", I had no issues getting off the back and over the seat which was my initial concern (tall seat tube and saddle). Already starting build list, super stoked!!!
    Last edited by Guy.Ford; 12-12-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    Guy.Ford

I'm not really an @sshole, I just act like one online.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Ford
    Got to take a super cool ride on the XXL Firebird
    Did you say XXL? They just came out with XL last year are they really going with an XXL? What is the ETT? I am 6'3" and the XL fits me just fine....too bad my wallet only supports one Pivot.

I do what I want
    Quote Originally Posted by davemk
    Did you say XXL? They just came out with XL last year are they really going with an XXL? What is the ETT? I am 6'3" and the XL fits me just fine....too bad my wallet only supports one Pivot.

Sorry typo fixed my bad got carried away with the X's, yeah Im a dumbass sometimes.
    Guy.Ford

I'm not really an @sshole, I just act like one online.