mtbr member

East Coast Double Dragon M6 heading to Whistler EWS.

In a few hrs I'll be flying out to Seattle with my buddy Gus. The plan is to ride Seattle and Victoria Island than make our way to Whistler for EWS. If anyone is up to show us around, do some riding I'll provide the beers. I'll be in the area for 2 weeks.

Here's a couple pics of the M6, I'm rocking the blue. I've never been so happy about a bike, its the best out there. Thank You Pivot!

mtbr member
    I live on Vancouver Island....the biggest city is Victoria.

Drop me a PM and I can at least point you in the right direction for fun riding.

Let me know if you use GPS as I can send you some great tracks to follow.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Thanks Vik Sorry I Meant Vancouver Island. I'll shoot u a PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5power View Post
    Thanks Vik Sorry I Meant Vancouver Island. I'll shoot u a PM.
    No worries. After 4 years my Dad still thinks I live in Vancouver on Victoria Island.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Interesting...it seems I always make it to whistler the week before or after Crankworks. Will be in Vancouver the week of the 18th
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

mtbr member
    You are going to have a blast. The EWS is quite a spectacle. Make sure you take the time to wait for a few pros to go by in some of the technical sections during your practice runs. Seeing them at full speed in technical sections will alter your perception of what is possible on a bike.

mtbr member

East Coast Double Dragon M6 heading to Whistler EWS.

Little update finally back going through BC withdraw. It's the best place on this planet. We rode everyday for almost 2 weeks. I really enjoy Squamish the trail system was amazing. Coast Gravity Park is beyond awesome words cannot describe. Most of our time was spent in Whistler bike park and the EWS stages.

I did not race the EWS but Gus finish in 91st place in the pro class and would of placed 3rd in the amateur class 19 to 29.
    He's only 21 first time in the mountains so the 8k worth of climbing was brutal. We don't have many places in ohio to train for vert he did good. Pivot if you need a promising enduro rider Gus is the dude.

Here's a little video of No Joke to some Aline jumps. I have ews stages on the Gopro that needs to be edit. https://vimeo.com/103486660

mtbr member
    Salespunk you are right its out of this world what a pro rider can do. I think Graves did a 21 min lap from top of the world crazy.

Btw the Mach 6 was a machine, no issues at all but we both agree that we need a 36 with a 20mm axle next time. I'm so happy with this bike even had a chance to demo a Nomad and I'm still happy with my M6

mtbr member
    Are you running a 34 currently? If so that fork is definitely holding the frame back.

mtbr member
    Yes 34 I gotta get a 36 soon. The nomad I demo had a 36 was so jealous made me play around with my 34 settings again but could not get it dialed like the 36.