JordanMy

Advice on KS Lev, KS Lev Ti vs KS Lev Integra on Mach 6

Advice on KS Lev, KS Lev Ti vs KS Lev Integra on Mach 6-20140715_191423.jpgAdvice on KS Lev, KS Lev Ti vs KS Lev Integra on Mach 6-20140715_192649.jpg

Planning to upgrade the dropper seatpost with 125mm on my Mach 6.
    Anyone using any type KS dropper on Mach 6, please share your experience, photos and issue.

Integra selling cheap online, wonder it's the latest version with upgraded mechanism. Most commented KS Lev have less issue, what about KS Lev Ti?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    A different option here, I put a Specialized Blacklite Internal Dropper on my Mach 6. I have had 2 Enduros with Command Posts, so I actually like the mechanical feel over the hydraulic feel. Much faster up and much less maintenance. If you look around, you can find them for $175. I just couldn't talk myself into paying $300-$400 for a dropper post.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I have only been riding on it for about 4 months now, but very happy with the Lev Integra. Have heard of some issues with the Integra on some bike reviews, but mine has not needed any adjustment. Seems to be less complaints about the externally routed KS Lev, maybe that could be an option for you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    If you go Integra, make sure you get the "new" style. Although working well, the one that came with my Mach 6 is the old style.

This thread explains the difference:

KS LEV Integra??? Where is it?

JordanMy
    Right, I don't see anyone selling online with the new mechanism. Even LBS said out of stock. I suppose KS take some time to clear out all the old stock.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    please PM fodster on pinkbike. he can hook you up at the best price you'll find PLUS the new mech. Can't beat it. Unfortunately, he doesn't carry the 100mm that is recommended for XS and S frames, but does carry the most common 125 and 150 travel. good luck

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    FYI, KS USA in Los Angeles upgraded my older style integra for free. They even sent me a replacement lever and cable. All I had to do was fill out an RMA and pay for shipping

Professional Slacker
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman25 View Post
    A different option here, I put a Specialized Blacklite Internal Dropper on my Mach 6. I have had 2 Enduros with Command Posts, so I actually like the mechanical feel over the hydraulic feel. Much faster up and much less maintenance. If you look around, you can find them for $175. I just couldn't talk myself into paying $300-$400 for a dropper post.
    I know this is an old thread, but I also really like the Blacklite. The positive detent at the 2" drop makes it much easier to use than other posts I've tried. Sit down, press the lever, release and it's at -2". Couldn't be simpler.

Plus if something goes wrong, I can just swing by the local Specialized dealer to get it fixed. It's been dead reliable though and only needs to be pumped back up a few times a year. Just make sure you are either sitting on it, or well clear when you release it back up to full height.

Dunno why they get no love, but I really like how they work.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    For the replacement actuator…did you have to supply them with a receipt from the LBS as well…or just fill out the RMA etc?

JordanMy

Finally I got myself a KS Integra

Advice on KS Lev, KS Lev Ti vs KS Lev Integra on Mach 6-20141008_203735.jpgAdvice on KS Lev, KS Lev Ti vs KS Lev Integra on Mach 6-20141008_203755.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I've had my ks lev for 2 years now and it's just had its first service due to it getting a bit sticky, it now feels like new again.
    My opinion is the ks droppers are the best on the market.
    Thompson do a great post as we'll but only available in a 125 size