mtbr member
    Nov 2004

429 Carbon arrival?

I know I heard they were going to be arriving in stores some time in November. Anyone know when? Anyone else have one on order? Post photos once you take delivery.

I can't wait to see them in person.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I went to a recent demo and the person I spoke with said the 429c would be available toward the end of the Nov. If you thought the 429 needed some more travel and plusher valving the 429c delivers.

You will like what you see and ride.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

competitive cyclist

Competitive cyclist has them listed on their website. Does that mean they're in stock?

2013 Pivot Mach 429 Carbon - Competitive Cyclist

mtbr member

I like to ride bikes fast.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I have one on order as well. I was told end of November as well. Can wait to get it.

Puro Vida!
    They put Picts if frames being built up on their FB page-

Paterfamilias
    Feb 2006
    Everyone, we have hundreds of frames on order. Our first delivery arrived this week, as with all first deliveries it was a small number of frames. These are shipping out on a first order in first order out basis, and we are being very diplomatic about how this happens so every shop who placed orders the week we announced the bike, gets something.

Our next 3 deliveries are on schedule, and we will see them before the end of the year. Hopefully for the majority of you the long wait, won't be that much longer.
    "The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face".
    Jack Handy

mtbr member
    May 2004
    thanks for the update!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dan23 View Post
    Everyone, we have hundreds of frames on order. Our first delivery arrived this week, as with all first deliveries it was a small number of frames. These are shipping out on a first order in first order out basis, and we are being very diplomatic about how this happens so every shop who placed orders the week we announced the bike, gets something.

Our next 3 deliveries are on schedule, and we will see them before the end of the year. Hopefully for the majority of you the long wait, won't be that much longer.
    Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. I just called my LBS and it sounds like they will be getting their order in around mid-Dec, or so. I'm fine waiting, it's pretty much fat-tire season up here for the next few months anyway.