mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Three Broken Ribs Confirmed - Captured with the GoPro 2

First oversea's trip with the GoPro hero 2 captured this fall just after completing one of the Pila runs. Here is a screen grab with the VIDEO being located on my blog link below........

First ride out filming with the GoPro Hero 2 captured a serious fall whilst Mountain Biking in Pila, Italy : Jason Chambers Photography

mtbr member
    What did he do, trip over his shoe lace or something? Of first time on a bike?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Hmm... can't really tell what caused the fall? All I can hear is some brakes hitting hard but I am not sure if it's from whoever was filming. Any ideas?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    None of us have a clue what brought the fall on! Maybe my brakes as I was pretty close the the rider that fell.

mtbr member
    On the slomo it looks like the front wheel locked briefly then slid out, FWIW.

Just Ride
    and THAT's why you should always wear your helmet...
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!

mtbr member
    Ya, looked like his front wheel locked out or slid out for some reason. Can't really tell why, ground looks smooth and not slick... almost looked like the rim bent, maybe? Could have just looked like that because of the sudden lock-up.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Would you believe I had to tell him to wear his full face on this day! He was riding really well and took a silly fall! A great holiday in the Alps with this fall and another one which was Air Rescue! First time out with the GoPro and Olympus EPL-3.
    Anyone interested in the EPL-3 ??? Here is a link to a few photographs captured on the same trip.
    Back from Mountain Biking in Chamonix : Jason Chambers Photography