Digital Toast

There aren't bad photo's.....well kind of

This morning before I set out to work on my commute I took a few pics of my Redline leaning against my car. The light was crappy but I took the pictures anyhow. I took a look at them after I got to work and it was what I thought. Pretty crappy pic's. I really like the setting thou, so I set to work on it. I think it came out pretty good. Hence the title. If you have a bit of resolution, and a well thought out picture. Even if it's badly shot it can still be salvaged. I'm not saying you can take a poorly composed photo and make it great. I just think you can take a well composed, poorly shot photo and make it great. See what you think....

First is the shot taken with my crappy point and shoot this morning. Second is the heavily photoshopped version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails There aren't bad photo's.....well kind of-redlinebad.jpg  

There aren't bad photo's.....well kind of-redline.jpg  

mtbr member
    Did you park your car too close to a golf course?
    I like the B&W shot.

Digital Toast
    What you see here is a good example of a western Nebraska car. This is a prime example of what a car looks like after going thru many hail storms in the past couple years. I bought the car at a deep deep discount after a hail storm hit the dealership. I don't really care what it looks like on the outside as long as it gets me to the trails comfortably and gets good gas mileage.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock dude View Post
    Did you park your car too close to a golf course?
    I like the B&W shot.
    It sure helps gas mileage though.

saddlemeat
    OP, I think it's a great image, I like the added depth effect with the selective blurring and sharpening.
    Making the smack track baby.

A Useful Bear
    is a handy thing...

mtbr member
    Nice pics!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    nicely done

mtbr member
    The way you edited and blurred the second pic is very nice. I like it a lot!