Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Professional Video Editor looking to cut his first MTB video...

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  superpd150 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Any of you guys out there shooting DSLR Video have some nice footage of some Mt. Shredding you are looking to have cut together into a video?

I see all of these great videos that are floating around the internet of poeple riding , on pinkbike, rider films, corporate projects, etc. and it makes me wonder why I have not been cutting videos like this... After all, I am a professional Video Editor by trade. I live and work in LA and have undoubtedly have edited a show you have seen before. I also have a couple of Emmy's for my editing... Anyways, all im trying to say is, I know what im doing.

I want to cut my first MTB video, I just need some good looking footage. Ill do it for free, just to get my hands on some cool visuals. If its crappy shaky home video, or all go-pro stuff, Im not really interested. Have a film-making eye with some cool footage? Then lets talk!!!

HERE IS A COOL SAMPLE OF SOMETHING I CUT WITH A HANDFUL OF DSLR FOOTAGE. (Facebook Video)

PM me if you catch my drift.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.