Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Photography Thread

77K views 390 replies 147 participants last post by  anndrewcastle 
#1 ·
Alright guys the "one track" thread is :cool: but it's for pics of singletrack....
This thread is open for any pics... doesn't have to be mtb pics.
I enjoy photography and on occasion will take out the big gun to shoot... Most of the pics I post are iPhone shots which leave a lil to be desired...
So let's see it... Post your favorite shots you've taken.

See less See more
#31 ·
These were all taken while I was out riding.

Caterpillar sitting on my hydro-pack. It tucked its head into its body when I touched it.

Me riding in heavy rain.

Best upgrade to a bike I've ever made. This sticker increased my ability on the bike 100%.

#34 ·
Recently got back into photography after about a 10 year hiatus, just like MTBing. I think the 2 are related, at least they go well together. I have a canon SLR, looking to buy a DSLR next year after a new bike and my wedding for use on the honeymoon. We're going to Glacier for a week, so I'll have tons of stuff to take pictures of! Especially since I prefer nature photography to anything else. Nature makes for the best photos!

These are some photos taken on a hike with my fiance yesterday.

Attachments

#70 ·

off camera 1 by S.Mshots, on Flickr

heres some off camera flash work.
Hey, take a look at this LINK. If you have the time, and the restaurant (location) will let you, you can take this shot / location up a notch. Again, if you have the time and needed software.

I've shot things (cars, buildings, etc.) in this way several times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.