Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Photography Thread

77K views 390 replies 147 participants last post by  anndrewcastle 
#1 ·
Alright guys the "one track" thread is :cool: but it's for pics of singletrack....
This thread is open for any pics... doesn't have to be mtb pics.
I enjoy photography and on occasion will take out the big gun to shoot... Most of the pics I post are iPhone shots which leave a lil to be desired...
So let's see it... Post your favorite shots you've taken.

See less See more
#130 ·
^ i didnt mean my post to be negative. I apologize if it came across that way
to me, if it was a teaching tool then most would expect feed back on how to improve.
When I look at the car photos I dont see a "snapshot" with the exception of the last one.
The s2000 was composed. They clearly paid attention to framing the car and the second one shows thought into dof.
car meets are very difficult and sometimes not worth shooting. you work with what you have. I shoot alot of cars and Im trying to get away from it, but im pretty good at it.

Another note of learning this ridiculously expensive art, photography forums can be awesome. I frequent POTN (a canon site) which has a ton of knowledge. Check it out if you guys want to read and view good shots. but beware, there are some people there with ridiculous egos and attitudes

in regards to the photo above, the quality has been killed by where ever its hosted or uploaded, but that is one awesome shot. what are the horses for though? Ive never seen it

oh and Highdell is quite polite, based on the short emails / PM we had previously

#161 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.