mtbr member

New bike with old rider

Glad to be back on a bike, I rode alot in the late 80's and early 90's. Would have been tough to take an old film camera out on a bike but today with small digital cameras it is easy.

These are a few shots of my new Specialized Carve Expert 29er with my Nikon AW100 camera on a trail ride near my home.

The AW100 is a great little camera as I do alot of travel photography and this camera also goes underwater. I love the GPS tracking and mapping feature, this camera can also act as a portable GPS as it not only embeds the data into the photo but shows you on the screen and a map where you are.

Hope you like the shots, I am still getting back into shape hopefully before it get too cold and I will be posting more shots as I get them.

Thanks for looking.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Really nice! Love the all black. I know you mentioned you haven't been on a bike in a while but I really suggest you get a camelback to replace those bottles and holders. It is alot harder to drink on the go with those bottles versus just having a camelback with a straw you can easily drink from on the move. Additionally it also gives you space to store your wallet, keys, etc..

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Nice, I am a "old" rider from early BMX days and you can tell what bike I had by my name lol. I need to get in shape and I have a pretty nice MB that may help me get out and shoot photos more.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Nice shots, you might want to set the bike further away from the background so it stands out more. Right now the complicated background with all the leaves is distracting and draws attention away from the bike.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Looks good, I like the all black look.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    great photos