Thread: Gorillapods

mtbr member

New question here. Gorillapods

Hey, looking at picking up a gorilla pod for riding with. Wanting to know what everyone thinks of them. will be used with a gopro and a small dslr. they seem to be pretty light, and the hybrid (the one i'm looking at) would be able to support my gopro or my small dslr no problem.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I have a gorilla pod that I use with my GoPro. It's flexible and easy to set up for a quick shot. I've wrapped mine around small tree branches, stumps etc. Im sure you will be happy if you decided to get one.

mtbr member
    carry 1 works good
    “An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” Marco Polo

I Ride for Donuts
    Just got one for my GoPro. I love the thing. I was very surprised by how light it is...that was my first thought when I took it out of the package: "wow this is lighter than I thought it would be". Great design, thousands of uses.
    You have no excuse for driving to work
    (unless you don't have studded tires)
    (no excuse for that either)

mtbr member

Re: Gorillapods

Quote Originally Posted by CommuterBoy View Post
    Just got one for my GoPro. I love the thing. I was very surprised by how light it is...that was my first thought when I took it out of the package: "wow this is lighter than I thought it would be". Great design, thousands of uses.
    I got one finally for Christmas, my first thought was how small it was

Just Ride
    Huh, I was thinking of carrying my tripod along when I ride just to do self shots. But that would be bulky and awkward. This is a much smarter idea!
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!