Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 61
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    68

    Camera Bag for Riding

    I'm getting back into riding and my sling bag isn't going to be any good... What does everyone else use for riding?
    Cheers!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    80

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    68
    Doh, should have said, for a DSLR. After a load more reading I'm looking to get a Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW.
    Cheers

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    240
    I use a Clik Elite Probody. It has a compartment for an SLR body and lenses, and a separate area for non-camera storage like food and a jacket. There is also a pocket for a hydration bladder. The build quality is very high. It's worth a look before you make an order.
    Justin
    Salt Lake City
    2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29
    2006 Specialized Allez Expert Double

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    80

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    80
    I like the Think Tank Belt and Holster when I'm hiking...
    Pro Camera Bags, Backpacks, Belts, Beltpacks, Holsters, Accessories

  7. #7
    Moderator Moderator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,910
    I use the Clik Elite Compact Sport. Compact Sport | Backpacks | Clik Elite

    It holds a compact body with kit lens, and maybe 1 more medium lens and a flash. With that onboard there's a space with enough room for a small first aid kit, some food bars, phone, keys, wallet. There's also a slot for a camel bak bladder. It says its for 2 liters. You can put a full 3 liter bladder in there but it makes the pack pretty turgid.

    Loaded, its about as much gear and water as you'd want to carry on a "ride" and should be sufficient for a basic shoot. Probably not enough gear for a "shoot" that you're going to ride to.

  8. #8
    offroader
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by authalic View Post
    I use a Clik Elite Probody. It has a compartment for an SLR body and lenses, and a separate area for non-camera storage like food and a jacket. There is also a pocket for a hydration bladder. The build quality is very high. It's worth a look before you make an order.
    Same here. I also carry a lowpro flipside 300 when I'm carrying 100-400mm lens (with lens hood extended). The Clik Elite is a little small for the longer telephoto lenses but otherwise a perfect bag to MTB with.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thanks for the replies folks, the Clik Elite Probody Sport looks good, I'm also looking at a Lowepro Sport 200 AW which is very similar to the Clik and also has space for a bladder too.

  10. #10
    Old Fart
    Reputation: Scubapiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    150
    Anybody use one of these? (attaches to your backpack straps).

    Keyhole Keyhole Hands-Free Camera Harness (Black) BC-KHBL B&H
    If you say gullible slowly enough it sounds like "oranges"

  11. #11
    offroader
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubapiper View Post
    Anybody use one of these? (attaches to your backpack straps).

    Keyhole Keyhole Hands-Free Camera Harness (Black) BC-KHBL B&H
    I see several problems with this setup while biking. First is that the camera attached to the chest could cause balance problems while riding especially when using a big lens. Second is the potential damage to the camera if by chance one were to fall with the camera attached to one's chest. Last but most importantly if one where to fall with a camera strapped to one's chest the chance of breaking a rib or worse increases exponentially. With a backpack damage to one's body during a fall is actually mitigated by the padding. I would stay clear of that device for mountain bike purposes.

  12. #12
    Old Fart
    Reputation: Scubapiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    150
    Thanks for the observations, however, I'm not using a big lens and the DSLR I'm riding with will be a Sony a100 and kit lens. I consider this basically a disposable camera/lens combination. I'm willing to take the chance of damaging me and I want the camera accessible and not in backpack where it's much harder to get to. I'm not trying to be smarmy but what would be really helpful is some real life feedback from someone that has used one of these.
    If you say gullible slowly enough it sounds like "oranges"

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubapiper View Post
    Thanks for the observations, however, I'm not using a big lens and the DSLR I'm riding with will be a Sony a100 and kit lens. I consider this basically a disposable camera/lens combination. I'm willing to take the chance of damaging me and I want the camera accessible and not in backpack where it's much harder to get to. I'm not trying to be smarmy but what would be really helpful is some real life feedback from someone that has used one of these.
    I can certainly understand wanting feedback from someone who's used it, and hopefully you get that, but I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss CupOfJava's observations either. Personally, there's no way I'd ride with something like this, and specifically because a hard fall on my chest could cause even more damage to me than to the camera.
    Don't listen to me. I'm too new to have an opinion yet.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: alexcited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Glad I found this thread, have been thinking about upgrading to a better bag so I can bring my nikon. If anyone ends up picking up a bag they should post a quick review for us

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishrising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    221
    For carrying my 5D3 and/or 1D3 and lenses, strobes, etc....

    I have two f-stop bags, the Loka and the Tilopa. Love them both.

    I also have the older version of Lowe Pro SlingShot 302 AW. Which I use as well.

    It depends on how much "riding" I plan to do versus setting up and staying somewhere for a bit. The f-stops are much more comfortable and don't move on me at all. But you need to take the pack off to get to the camera and gear. The SlingShot does move a bit, but not too bad. So, when it's get ahead of the riders, get the camera, get the shot, then put the camera back, and catch up to the riders, get ahead of the riders......I use the SlingShot. Otherwise it's an f-stop bag.

    I am thinking about the Mind Shift Gear Rotation180 though, for ease of access, specifically when snowboarding.
    Ben - Clydesdale - Type II Diabetic - 6'7", ~278lbs in 09/2011 - A1C 9.4%, ~228lbs in 07/2012 - A1C 5.6%, ~240lbs in 05/2013

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    I clip my camera to my front straps for the ride up, then pack it w padding in my back pack for the down hill. Works great for the longer climbs. I use an Olympus E-PL5.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    442
    I've been using my Niko Messenger... Works great!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27
    If you must carry slr gear while skiing, mtb etc., get the Dakine Sequence (link below).

    Dakine Backpacks : Sequence 33L

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    507
    I got the first & second gen models, pretty good pack. Eventually I went away from SLR when riding, I decided I didn't want to deal with the bulk and weight. Is DaKine still insisting on not making provisions for hydration resivour? They don't want to be held liable for water damage to equipment is what I was told. You can still carry one, but you have to figure it out yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetix9 View Post
    If you must carry slr gear while skiing, mtb etc., get the Dakine Sequence (link below).

    Dakine Backpacks : Sequence 33L

  20. #20
    Off the back...
    Reputation: pinkrobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    Picked up a Clik Elite Venture 30. It's well thought out, with a very adjustable harness to put all the weight on your hips where it belongs. I have my 7D with 17-55 mounted and the 70-200 2.8 in there. If I wanted to carry more, I'd need to put it in the upper compartment, or unzip the internal divider. I could have picked up a larger pack with room for flashes, remotes, etc., but I don't generally want to haul all that stuff around on a 4-hour ride just to get a few pics.
    @pinkrobeyyc
    #pinkrobeyyc

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    I use a Kata 3n1 22 for my outings

    Haven't taken in onto the trails though

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    17
    This MindShift rotation180° Panorama pack seems like a great system for carrying a DSLR on a mountain bike. The camera stays protected and out of the way in the backpack, but you can rotate the bottom part around to access it quickly without removing the pack.

    There's a gif here that shows it in action:
    MindShift Gear Interview on Carryology

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    I'd be willing to bet that any DSLR will survive most crashes in any padded pack--so long as you dismount the lenses when you pack the camera. I don't even want to think about the leverage on the lens mount if you take a spill with a lens attached!

  24. #24
    saddlemeat
    Reputation: bsieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh View Post
    This MindShift rotation180° Panorama pack seems like a great system for carrying a DSLR on a mountain bike. The camera stays protected and out of the way in the backpack, but you can rotate the bottom part around to access it quickly without removing the pack.

    There's a gif here that shows it in action:
    MindShift Gear Interview on Carryology
    This looks pretty cool if it works. Has anyone tried it?
    I ride with the best people.




  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Couloirman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    198
    mindshift looks cool but wow it's heavy. If they could get in under 3 pounds I'd be all over it

  26. #26
    Old Fart
    Reputation: Scubapiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubapiper View Post
    Thanks for the observations, however, I'm not using a big lens and the DSLR I'm riding with will be a Sony a100 and kit lens. I consider this basically a disposable camera/lens combination. I'm willing to take the chance of damaging me and I want the camera accessible and not in backpack where it's much harder to get to. I'm not trying to be smarmy but what would be really helpful is some real life feedback from someone that has used one of these.
    I got one of these for Christmas,

    Cotton Carrier STRAPSHOT

    I've used it attached to my camera bag to keep my camera really handy and also so I can have my hands free while not shooting. Today I was going out on my local trails and decided to give it a try for the first time while riding. I attached it to the shoulder strap on my Hydration Pack. I'm using an old Sony a100 with kit lens so it's pretty light. I wouldn't want to do this with my a850 and Ziess 24-70 or any 70-210. But with this light set up I was pretty happy over a 9 mile ride. It stayed out of my way and didn't add that much weight to the pack. I'd definitely do this again. The downside would be in a crash and as pointed out the camera would be toast and I might get a little extra bruising too. The other issue is that the lens cap was dislodged a number of times, so a UV filter or leash for the cap are in order to deal with this.
    Last edited by Scubapiper; 07-08-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    If you say gullible slowly enough it sounds like "oranges"

  27. #27
    NMBP
    Reputation: crashtestdummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by bsieb View Post
    This looks pretty cool if it works. Has anyone tried it?
    I have been using the Mindshift Panorama 180° for a couple of months. The pack is well made. It's a fight to get a 100 oz bladder in, although it will fit. The bladder is behind your left side, so a full bladder will make the pack a little unbalanced.

    I use an Olympus OM-D E-M10 mirrorless camera that is considerably smaller than some of the current DSLRs. I find the fanny pack is a little small for my needs (I do carry several lenses). Lately I have been using a Think Tank Digital Holster that is attached to the pack straps. My camera stays in the holster, and I use the fanny pack for 3 or 4 lenses. The Holster also helps to balance the pack. I can get my camera out of the Holster much faster than out of the fanny pack.

    I got caught in a deluge last weekend and the optional rain cover was useless. It was useless because I couldn't figure out how to attach it while being pummeled by hail. Watch the installation video before you need to use the rain cover.

    Overall, I like the pack, although I wish the bladder was more balanced and easier to insert. I will keep using it, but I'm having a semi-custom pack being made for me, and we will see how it works.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

  28. #28
    Moderator Moderator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubapiper View Post
    I got one of these for Christmas,

    Cotton Carrier STRAPSHOT

    I've used it attached to my camera bag to keep my camera really handy and also so I can have my hands free while not shooting. Today I was going out on my local trails and decided to give it a try for the first time while riding. I attached it to the shoulder strap on my Hydration Pack. I'm using an old Sony a100 with kit lens so it's pretty light. I wouldn't want to do this with my a850 and Ziess 24-70 or any 70-210. But with this light set up I was pretty happy over a 9 mile ride. It stayed out of my way and didn't add that much weight to the pack. I'd definitely do this again. The downside would be in a crash and as pointed out the camera would be toast and I might get a little extra bruising too. The other issue is that the lens cap was dislodged a number of times, so a UV filter for leash for the cap are in order to deal with this.
    I bought a Peek Design camera clip back when it was a crowd funded item. I find it really handy. I have the attachment point on the strap of my Click camera back pack. So as I'm shooting if I'm just going a short ways I'll clip the camera onto the strap rather than take off the pack and stow it properly.

  29. #29
    Moderator Moderator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,910

  30. #30
    NMBP
    Reputation: crashtestdummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphic View Post
    I bought a Peek Design camera clip back when it was a crowd funded item. I find it really handy. I have the attachment point on the strap of my Click camera back pack. So as I'm shooting if I'm just going a short ways I'll clip the camera onto the strap rather than take off the pack and stow it properly.
    The Peak Design Capture Clip is also a great way to hold your camera while changing a lens.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

  31. #31
    rides with camera
    Reputation: sherijumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    895
    I have kept my SLR in a small camera bag which is kept in my camelback Hawg/ Mule for years now and without any problems. Only issue would be time spent taking camera out of bag and putting back in. Time spent worth the protection with a nice camera though.
    Fu(k cancer

    thelonebiker.com

  32. #32
    Old Fart
    Reputation: Scubapiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by sherijumper View Post
    I have kept my SLR in a small camera bag which is kept in my camelback Hawg/ Mule for years now and without any problems. Only issue would be time spent taking camera out of bag and putting back in. Time spent worth the protection with a nice camera though.
    That's certainly the safest option, though I find my riding partners don't want to wait for me to continually take the camera in and out of the bag, so having a camera at the ready is at times important.
    If you say gullible slowly enough it sounds like "oranges"

  33. #33
    NMBP
    Reputation: crashtestdummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by sherijumper View Post
    I have kept my SLR in a small camera bag which is kept in my camelback Hawg/ Mule for years now and without any problems. Only issue would be time spent taking camera out of bag and putting back in. Time spent worth the protection with a nice camera though.
    I found that the safest way for me to transport my camera is wrapped in 3 layers of bubble wrap, then safely secured inside an Otterbox that is carried in my pack. It also makes it less time consuming to download all the photos when I get home.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    23
    At this point, I keep my nice Fuji for road or bike-camping rides. When I'm out MTBiking, I just take a little Sony point-and-shoot which does better than a phone, but is tiny and cheap enough that I'm not super concerned about it.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bcriverjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    255
    I use a Dolica DK-10 for my Pentax with a 300mm. Nothing fancy but it's comfortable. Around 50 bucks on Amazon.Camera Bag for Riding-71p4xelxful._sl1500_.jpg

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    I found that the safest way for me to transport my camera is wrapped in 3 layers of bubble wrap, then safely secured inside an Otterbox that is carried in my pack. It also makes it less time consuming to download all the photos when I get home.
    +1

    -db-

  37. #37
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    635
    My bag of choice is the Lowepro Flipside. It is mainly a padded camera bag, with a few additional compartments, a rain jacket, a slot to keep a small tripod, ice axes, etc., and best of all a 1L hydration bladder. I own the 10L (smallest) which I find is big enough for my needs and will carry my A7R and a couple of lenses, or my 6D.

    Search - Henry's best camera store in Canada

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    323

  39. #39
    saddlemeat
    Reputation: bsieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,185
    I currently carry my sony apsc mirrorless, with a compact 16/2.8 prime and lens hood, on it's strap, over my neck and under my arm style. I never really notice it while riding, and it never gets damaged. I can just barely manage to compose without glasses, so it's fast to pull up and shoot. I do keep a small silny drybag in my rogue panda framebag in case conditions get grim. I use the framebag instead of a hydration pack.
    I ride with the best people.




  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: smmokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by captnpenguin View Post
    I do. It's a great bag; I carry my full-size DSLR (either a 5DIII or 70D) with an attached lens, and it has room for a second longer lens too, like the 70-200 f/4. My only complaint with it is the top-load main compartment... and really, that's only because smaller things can fall down next to the camera compartment, which makes the weight distribution awkward. I'm going see if I can sew that section shut so nothing can slide down there... because otherwise it's awesome.

    I rode about 60 miles in Moab with it last month and it felt well-balanced and comfortable on everything I could throw at it: Amasa Back, Porc Rim, Slickrock, Navajo Rocks, etc.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    39
    I use a Clik Elite reporter... it holds a full size DSLR, an extra lens, bike tools and holds it all well. I like the fact that I can swing the pack over my shoulder without a big production to shoot easily while riding.
    Reporter | | Clik Elite

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: smmokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbiker View Post
    I use a Clik Elite reporter... it holds a full size DSLR, an extra lens, bike tools and holds it all well. I like the fact that I can swing the pack over my shoulder without a big production to shoot easily while riding.
    Reporter | | Clik Elite
    Dang... I don't think I could ever ride with a sling pack. Seems like it would move around way too easy with the technical trails I ride.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    39
    The waist belt really does a good job of keeping it secure. I keep the belt relatively tight when the trails gets technical, almost as if it's really a fanny-pack with a shoulder strap. For me, the big advantage was being able to stop, unclip the waist belt, swing the pack around, get the camera out, shoot, and then get it all back in place quickly. I like to get ahead of my riding buddies and take pics, and I like that to be a smooth process. I even keep a Canon G7x in the side pocket and I can grab that without taking the pack off, and I can shoot stills or video from the saddle.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    372
    just got the mindshift rotation 180 trail today...after riding with it around my house, this backpack is so far the best for bike riding i've seen.. access to camera is easy.. will try it out on the trails this saturday.. need more info.. read the review here on mtbr... a bit pricey ($180) but you get what you pay for.. and this thing is worth every $$$$..

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishrising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    221
    I've got the mindshift rotation 180 pro, been thinking about the trail...

    Older Pro Review:

    Mindshift Gear Rotation 180 Review - The Ultimate Photography Backpack

    Recent Trail Review:

    What's the Best Camera Bag for Mountain Biking?
    Ben - Clydesdale - Type II Diabetic - 6'7", ~278lbs in 09/2011 - A1C 9.4%, ~228lbs in 07/2012 - A1C 5.6%, ~240lbs in 05/2013

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    642
    Combined camera bag and hydration pack. ¿What could possibly go wrong?

    Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by fishrising View Post
    I've got the mindshift rotation 180 pro, been thinking about the trail...
    [/url]
    I think the trail (no pun intended) is perfect for the trail.. Was comparing it with the pro and panorama but both were too big (that's what she said).. I have a sony a6000 with a 18-105 g-lens and 55-210 zoom lens and all fit perfect on the fanny pack..

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fishrising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or View Post
    I think the trail (no pun intended) is perfect for the trail.. Was comparing it with the pro and panorama but both were too big (that's what she said).. I have a sony a6000 with a 18-105 g-lens and 55-210 zoom lens and all fit perfect on the fanny pack..
    Yeah, size is why I am considering the trail. I need to see one in person to decide. I like to shoot with my Canon 5D3 or 1D3, and my 70-200 and 24-70. Plus, I have the intention of taking some strobes with me at some point. But to your point, the 180pro is big. But, then again, so am I!
    Ben - Clydesdale - Type II Diabetic - 6'7", ~278lbs in 09/2011 - A1C 9.4%, ~228lbs in 07/2012 - A1C 5.6%, ~240lbs in 05/2013

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    372
    If i hadn't seen it here on mtbr, i wouldn't even know this bag existed.. Glad there was a store that carried all 3 R180 models near me.. So i had a chance to compare and try out all 3

  50. #50
    NMBP
    Reputation: crashtestdummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or View Post
    just got the mindshift rotation 180 trail today...after riding with it around my house, this backpack is so far the best for bike riding i've seen.. access to camera is easy.. will try it out on the trails this saturday.. need more info.. read the review here on mtbr... a bit pricey ($180) but you get what you pay for.. and this thing is worth every $$$$..
    I have been using a Panorama 180° for at least a year and a half. It's a very well made pack and it works great when it's on my back. It's a hassle to get into the camera part when not on my back. It will also hold a 100 oz old style Camelbak bladder, but it's a fight to get it in. I usually use a 70 oz and carry additional water else where. My other complaint is that when it has a full bladder in it, it will always fall over.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Camera for less than $50 ?
    By phoenixbikes in forum Videos and POV Cameras
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:31 PM
  2. Always know where the camera is
    By tplace in forum Arizona
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
  3. Which POV camera?
    By Coreski in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:46 AM
  4. Camera for riding?
    By rob.char in forum Passion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:34 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •